Nice people can choose to reject god and go to hell

Live by my rules (that I believe are GOD's rules, meaning basically that me and GOD are the same thing) otherwise you will suffer in hell after you die!

:lol:

Amazing how many spokespersons for GOD there is on this board, isn't it?

And even though they do not all say the same thing(even though they are often are in direct disagreement with each other), they are all somehow official spokesperson for the supreme diety.

What hubris.
I don't mind God -- it's His fan club I can't stand.

Live by my rules (that I believe are GOD's rules, meaning basically that me and GOD are the same thing) otherwise you will suffer in hell after you die!

And even though they do not all say the same thing(even though they are often are in direct disagreement with each other), they are all somehow official spokesperson for the supreme diety.

What hubris.

Which God is that you don't mind, Numan?

God used to live in a forest behind my house when I was a kid. I used to visit him there all the time,, especially in the summer. Unfortunately, somebody built a subdivision back there in about 1957, and god had to move. However, I found him again when I moved to Southern AZ 3 years ago. He now lives on top of the Santa Rita Mountains, and has gotten in to experimenting with colors, and electricity. He puts on shows every morning and evening in which the mountains change colors by the minute. Yesterday, he put on a lightning show, spiced up with a hail storm, and we had water running in our normally dry Santa Cruz River. Some people think that he does this when he is angry, but I think that he does it just to make things more interesting from time to time. Besides, the saguaros and barrell cactus seem to like it.

Last edited:
It's not a problem at all to our Creator who created the delusions of this world and made His sinful people believe in false gods that the Romans and Jews built ( buildings ) and false ideas that they added to the prophecies and their new testament.

However, it is a problem for Christians who can't understand the only true gospel I preach to them.

Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong answer.

It will truly be a miracle if TW ever gets one right! :D

The miracle will be when ALL flesh perishes on the Last Day of this age to get rid of Lucifer and the beast, which were God's planned delusions that deceived ALL His people during this age except His servant in the flesh of His saints.

You sinners have no idea what is right or not.

What hubris.

He doesn't believe in the false gods of Christianity like most atheists don't. But I have several atheist "believers" who believe the true gospel I preach to them.

Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong answer.

The miracle will be when ALL flesh perishes on the Last Day of this age to get rid of Lucifer and the beast, which were God's planned delusions that deceived ALL His people during this age except His servant in the flesh of His saints.

Romans 3:23 - you too, home skillet.

What hubris.

Certainly not the hateful arrogant asshole being discussed in this thread.

Chuckt is obsessed with numbers of believers. He should read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. Churches are vested in the dogma of their brand of religion. They do "good works" in order to attract more "believers" to their cause. So does Al Queda for that matter.

For people like BDBoop her belief is an individual relationship between her and her God. It doesn't need dogma or churches or "good works". She doesn't seek to "destroy the church" either. Instead she is choosing her own personal path which is her right and no one should compel her to belong to any church.

Don't worry, God has planned to destroy the rest of man's flesh and this world soon so our spirit can go on to the next age and receive new bodies of flesh that will never be used by God to deceive us from Him again.

Okay, you're unhinged, and when I say 'unhinged' I mean completely certifiable, could use a three-day hold for diagnosis and treatment of probable schizophrenia with attendant paranoia.

Proverbs 19
16. He who keeps the commandment keeps his life; he who despises the word will die.

You're spiritually dead already because your flesh blinds you of your created existence in God.

Romans 3:23 - you too, home skillet.

Proverbs 13
1: A wise son hears his father's instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Amos 5
10: They hate him who reproves in the gate, and they abhor him who speaks the truth.

'
You obviously missed the Neo-Platonic references in my posting.

Rather shocking in one of your persuasion. · · :D

'
You obviously missed the Neo-Platonic references in my posting.

Rather shocking in one of your persuasion. · · :D

I have several atheist friends who hear the Truth. They know that Christianity is false and has nothing to offer this world except delusion ( building churches, schools, and cities of this world ) which was all planned and created by our Creator but kept this knowledge from Christians who worship their false gods instead.

'
In a universe so mind-bogglingly vast, in which the whole Earth, let alone humans, is smaller than a sub-atomic particle, why would the Eternal One waste its Eternity on such trivial pursuits?

'
In a universe so mind-bogglingly vast, in which the whole Earth, let alone humans, is smaller than a sub-atomic particle, why would the Eternal One waste its Eternity on such trivial pursuits?

God is really into trivia. He can name all 50 capital cities....even Pierre!

'

Everything we see is only an illusion that is formed because of processed information. The most basic form of information is a wavelength of energy which was spoken into existence by God's first created invisible machine called His voice. All the rest of the wavelengths of energy were spoken into existence by this first machine.

The "vast" universe is not vast at all. Atomic elements are just like pixels that are used to give us the illusions on a computer monitor but instead of a monitor, these elements show up on the retina's of our eyes. The eye is used to gather in light energy to illuminate the atomic elements ( pixels ) on our retina's to give us the illusions we see.

Our brain is our created "being" where all energy wavelengths are processed according to our Creator's program ( will of God ). From this processed information, we get a defined world to experience, whether we're having individual dreams or visions or living together on this earth with all the rest of God's people.

God created telescopes and microscopes to make us believe in time, dimensions and matter, which don't exist within His created invisible energy. This is how God hid himself from man.

Forum List

Back