Nice people can choose to reject god and go to hell

You alleged that atheists are stupid. You were wrong.

ALL God's created men are stupid during this first age. They were made to be stupid while God connects with His prophets and saints to let us know what is real and what is not.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

God planned on destroying the flesh of man that makes His people stupid.

No, they are not. Obviously, certain people are (see: your posts) but it's ridiculous to view mankind through the eyes of the flying spaghetti monster (or whatever you call your delusions of a creator).

You're stupid because you have no knowledge to refute the Truth I speak. All you can do is complain about me and any stupid person can do that.

Can you teach me how our Creator created us?

Can you teach me about how we're going to live in the next age?

Can you teach me what invisible energy is?

Can you teach me how information exists?

Can you teach me anything about our created existence?

To answer these questions , it takes knowledge that doesn't exist in the minds of men.

Last edited:
Nice people can choose to reject god and go to hell

Total bastards can believe in God, repent on their deathbed and go to heaven.

death is unfair.

A next door neighbor of mine claimed to be a good person. He was an Mexican of questionable status that had no qualms breaking any other American laws. I know what a jerk he is. I know ALL the other laws he or his family broke. To bad They never understood that. Ever....That's why queation this "Immigration" stuff. Latinos claim to have been here three hundred years ago, I have this admiration for them. But not for the millions of Illegal alien- Mexican Latinos illegal aliens that lay claim to that heritage, they are pretenders are and frauds. Like my neighbor. Immigrate legally. They refuse to understand why persons that neither acclimate nor immigrate legally are questioned…That is mind boggling.

Last edited:
A next door neighbor of mine claimed to be a good person. But he was an Mexican of questionable status that had no qualms breaking any other American laws. I know what a jerk he is. I know ALL the other laws he or his family broke. Too bad he never understood that. There is a history here that can't be ignored. Mexicans ignore history at the same time they trample it. Mexico was a European culture to begin with, so for them to bash fellow Europeans that speak English that became dominate , that is the real issue here. This is way beyond hypocritical...latins just have to many babies they can't support.

Last edited:
WHAT MORE DARE little MAN ASK OF GOD??? Jhn 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jhn 3:17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Jhn 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jhn 3:19 "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

Jhn 3:20 "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

Jhn 3:21 "But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

simple, [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
to ASK to receive this gift of forgiveness, grace and salvation

It is there, free for the asking, but if we do not ASK HELP to forgive
then there is no room in our heart, mind, and soul to RECEIVE and contain God's blessings

We have merely to ASK and God's will is done

WHAT MORE DARE little MAN ASK OF GOD??? Jhn 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jhn 3:17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Jhn 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jhn 3:19 "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

Jhn 3:20 "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

Jhn 3:21 "But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

simple, [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
to ASK to receive this gift of forgiveness, grace and salvation

It is there, free for the asking, but if we do not ASK HELP to forgive
then there is no room in our heart, mind, and soul to RECEIVE and contain God's blessings

We have merely to ASK and God's will is done

real believers HAVE=gift of forgiveness, grace and salvation.

real believers HAVE=gift of forgiveness, grace and salvation.

Yes, [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] it is only where we "refuse to forgive"
we block "these areas" from fully receiving God's will

You are right, that once we as believers make the commitment,
then ALL things will be forgiven and corrected in time.

We still have to ASK and "LET God's will into these areas"
of our lives and relationships, so the salvation is received throughout.
Where "God's will" runs into conflict, that means something is not "fully forgiven yet" for God to enter and correct by divine will.

http://biblehub.com/philippians/2-12.htm
Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling
(ie humility and reverence for the Lord)

Last edited:
real believers have=gift of forgiveness, grace and salvation.

yes, [mention=42952]gismys[/mention] it is only where we "refuse to forgive"
we block "these areas" from fully receiving god's will

you are right, that once we as believers make the commitment,
then all things will be forgiven and corrected in time.

We still have to ask and "let god's will into these areas"
of our lives and relationships, so the salvation is received throughout.
Where "god's will" runs into conflict, that means something is not "fully forgiven yet" for god to enter and correct by divine will.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling
(ie humility and reverence for the lord)

again i say,"love the sinner but hate his and our sin." pull the beam out of your eye before you worry about the speck in my eye!!! Don't be a pharisee!!!

Forum List

Back