Nice people can choose to reject god and go to hell

Scriptures on hell. Look them up at your leisure:

Micah 3:2

Isaiah 14: 9,10

Deut. 32:22 - 24

Psalm 88:4

II Samuel 22:6

Psalm 36:5 - Thy mercy is in heaven - * if there is a heaven? There is a hell.

Psalm 74:20

Psalm 88:6

Isaiah 5:14

Proverbs 7:27

Job 18:14

Deut 32: 32, 33, 34

Deut 22:24

Psalm 36:5

Psalm 74:20

And from the New Testament Revelation 16:10

And that should get you guys started... Take the John 7: 17 challenge. Have a nice day!

The church is not the answer for everybody.

Furthermore, nor is the Bible. There are many people of faith who would rather work out their own beliefs without input from another human.

Why would that be a problem for anyone.

It's not a problem at all to our Creator who created the delusions of this world and made His sinful people believe in false gods that the Romans and Jews built ( buildings ) and false ideas that they added to the prophecies and their new testament.

However, it is a problem for Christians who can't understand the only true gospel I preach to them.

I forgot to post the scriptures on hell. Before I do, let me suggest something to you - You might want to have a look at those and consider what you are doing on this board. You need deliverance. You are not the Messiah. Jesus Christ is. I'll be praying for you.

There's no such thing as a place called hell. This idea came out of the beast that prevailed throughout the earthly kingdoms of Babylon, Pershia-Medes, Greek, Roman and Christianity and into the minds of the Muslims.

Not one prophecy written by the prophets showed the hell belief but they do show the end of this age when all flesh will perish in one day.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

The fire of God will destroy everything in this world but will leave the earth for the next generation of His people in their new flesh to live in peace and harmony.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Furthermore, nor is the Bible. There are many people of faith who would rather work out their own beliefs without input from another human.

There is no strength in that. There is no power in that.

When Katrina hit, our church loaded up a tractor trailer worth of goods and responded and they sent a feeding truck that could feed 1,000 people an hour that fed the national guard, police officers and other people.

Other Churches went down there and rebuilt houses.

During the Great Depression, Churches were under pressure to take the money that Christians gave towards evangelism and put it towards hospitals and many of our country's hospitals are Presbyeterian Hospital, Methodist Hospital, St. Mary's, etc.

The Salvation Army works to give people clothing and there are so many clothes now that they go to Africa.

In the city, they feed the homeless and help people get their GED. They operate soup kitchens.

80% or more of the feeding programs around the world are Christian.

The Church does their part and other people seek to destroy the Church but without the Church, the country would be worse off.

God used Christianity to teach men how to build things to help us saints understand the invisible Kingdom we all came from. Now that God has revealed His latest details of how He created us within my mind, He plans on destroying this world that He had Christians build for Him, including their corrupt flesh that deceived them into believing in their false gods.

When Katrina hit, our church loaded up a tractor trailer worth of goods and responded and they sent a feeding truck that could feed 1,000 people an hour that fed the national guard, police officers and other people.

During the Great Depression, Churches were under pressure to take the money that Christians gave towards evangelism and put it towards hospitals and many of our country's hospitals are Presbyeterian Hospital, Methodist Hospital, St. Mary's, etc.

The Salvation Army works to give people clothing and there are so many clothes now that they go to Africa.

In the city, they feed the homeless and help people get their GED. They operate soup kitchens.

The Church does their part and other people seek to destroy the Church but without the Church, the country would be worse off.

Chuckt is obsessed with numbers of believers. He should read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. Churches are vested in the dogma of their brand of religion. They do "good works" in order to attract more "believers" to their cause. So does Al Queda for that matter.

For people like BDBoop her belief is an individual relationship between her and her God. It doesn't need dogma or churches or "good works". She doesn't seek to "destroy the church" either. Instead she is choosing her own personal path which is her right and no one should compel her to belong to any church.

Chuckt is obsessed with numbers of believers. He should read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. Churches are vested in the dogma of their brand of religion. They do "good works" in order to attract more "believers" to their cause. So does Al Queda for that matter.

For people like BDBoop her belief is an individual relationship between her and her God. It doesn't need dogma or churches or "good works". She doesn't seek to "destroy the church" either. Instead she is choosing her own personal path which is her right and no one should compel her to belong to any church.

Don't worry, God has planned to destroy the rest of man's flesh and this world soon so our spirit can go on to the next age and receive new bodies of flesh that will never be used by God to deceive us from Him again.

While I agree with you that faith without works is dead, Chuck, I must disagree with you about the church I see today in America.

It is because of the church here in America that the country is in the state it is in. The church has kept the true church from being revealed because they have appointed themselves as "gate keepers." The same as the Pharisees did during the days Jesus walked the earth. There is nothing new under the sun.. as the writer of Ecclesiastes lamented..

May God have mercy upon all those who thought it better to serve God according to the ideas of man rather than to obey God and allow the Holy Spirit to have His way.

Truly the hallmark of a believer was never about feeding the poor - that is only the overflow - the signs that shall follow the believer are found in Mark 16: 15,16,17,18.

Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. I don't know who these other people are. I'm sorry. - Jeri

Last edited:

They teach us to love other people and without the aid some people might have died.

I have a first responder acquaintance that went out in a boat to rescue people during one of the floods. I asked him what would have happened if he didn't go out. He said that some of them would have drowned.

They teach us to love other people and without the aid some people might have died.

I have a first responder acquaintance that went out in a boat to rescue people during one of the floods. I asked him what would have happened if he didn't go out. He said that some of them would have drowned.

Yet another non sequitur response.

Having lived through Katrina, it is fascinating to hear about the people who came down and rescued us in boats from the flood. The reason that it is so fascinating is that god must have sent them there by a teletransporter of some sort, since the Nartional Guard closed every road into the city of New Orleans for over 3 weeks, by which time, there was no one left that needed to be rescued because the flood had receeded. Not even those of us who lived there were allowed to return. BTW, even the National Guard showed up at the flood without any boats.

It must have been Noah, Jr. that saved all those people.

Last edited:
Having lived through Katrina, it is fascinating to hear about the people who came down and rescued us in boats from the flood. The reason that it is so fascinating is that god must have sent them there by a teletransporter of some sort, since the Nartional Guard closed every road into the city of New Orleans for over 3 weeks, by which time, there was no one left that needed to be rescued because the flood had receeded. Not even those of us who lived there were allowed to return. BTW, even the National Guard showed up at the flood without any boats.

It must have been Noah, Jr. that saved all those people.

What is even more amazing is that Chuckt thanked VH for this post even after Chuckt had made these allegations that VH was clearly refuting;

It's not a problem at all to our Creator who created the delusions of this world and made His sinful people believe in false gods that the Romans and Jews built ( buildings ) and false ideas that they added to the prophecies and their new testament.

However, it is a problem for Christians who can't understand the only true gospel I preach to them.

Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong answer.

So? I'm not looking for strength and power. If you are, you might want to check yourself.

Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong answer.

It will truly be a miracle if TW ever gets one right! :D

Don't worry, God has planned to destroy the rest of man's flesh and this world soon so our spirit can go on to the next age and receive new bodies of flesh that will never be used by God to deceive us from Him again.

Okay, you're unhinged, and when I say 'unhinged' I mean completely certifiable, could use a three-day hold for diagnosis and treatment of probable schizophrenia with attendant paranoia.

Live by my rules (that I believe are GOD's rules, meaning basically that me and GOD are the same thing) otherwise you will suffer in hell after you die!

:lol:

Amazing how many spokespersons for GOD there is on this board, isn't it?

And even though they do not all say the same thing(even though they are often are in direct disagreement with each other), they are all somehow official spokesperson for the supreme diety.

What hubris.

And how many people do you have following you? Yourself?

I see Churches with 80 people and I think that is a feat. There are other churches with 50,000 or more.

The church I started visiting is way out in the sticks. It has on average about 12 elderly people, mostly white hair and they know how to pray. I found it by meeting one of the members at starbucks. It is a poor church by any standard but rich in faith and I reckon you might call it more of a prayer group that sings and we all kind of join in with a psalm, a song, or a scripture. Anyone who wants to preach can preach.... it isn't your typical church and that is what I like about it. There is a piano in there but none of us know how to play it. But one lady sings acapella very well! The most important thing is when they say they will pray for you they do. They are all grandparents so they have had plenty of practice! lol.. :eusa_angel: - Jeri

My church is in my back yard and I have many in the congregation. They chirp their songs, rub their legs together, show strenth in numbers moving their dead out of the nest (ants) flutter around my flowers, buzz around my head. The musical instruments are the leaves in the trees, the sound of the surf, the sound of the fog horn off in the distance. The sun and blue skys are the roof during the day...and at night the owls sing their own songs along with the crickets while the stars shine above me.

I love my church.

This is about as close to the God I worship and love and believe in. Found it many many years ago on the net. Author unknown. Thought I would share it with ya:

Well, it had been yet another bad day in the office, and once again it was the fault of that new girl, MaryAnne. She is one of those Wiccans, a so called witch. How can anyone in their right mind make this claim, knowing that it goes against God and all of the teachings of the bible? She doesn’t even have the common decency to keep her satanic symbol, her pentagram necklace hidden from the view of the decent, God fearing people in the office. She has some nerve. I find that I cannot hate her for this though, for I know that she has been deceived. Satan works his evil in ways that she cannot see. I’ve seen that so called Wiccan Crede that she has tacked to the wall above her computer. On the surface, it looks like a decent loving belief, but all one must do is look, look closely and see that by practicing this way, and not embracing Jesus Christ as savior, she is on the pathway to hell.

As I’ve said, it was a bad day in the office. Three times in the past few weeks I have been called in to see my supervisor, and he has told me that I am not allowed to preach to MaryAnne the word of God, to show her the error of her ways. Today, my supervisor told me that if I continue to “harass” MaryAnne, he will be forced to terminate me. How can he say this? He himself is a God fearing man. And, how can he be so tolerant of the evil that he sees insinuating itself into our workplace? As I lay down to sleep last night, I asked the Lord for guidance.

“God, grant me a true vision of you, so that I may better lead the faithless onto the righteous path,”

“Oh, a true vision of Me is it? Are you sure that you’re ready, truly ready to see, my son?”

I sat bolt upright in bed, and there, at the foot of my bed, white of hair and beard, in a long, flowing white robe, stood the Lord my God. I made to leap from the bed and fall to my knees in front of Him, but he stopped me with a gesture.

“Kneel not before me at this time my son. Instead, rise and walk with Me, so that you may get a glimpse of what I truly am, as you asked of me in your prayer.”

He took my hand, and as I looked, my bedroom was no longer there, but a pathway thru the woods. We started to walk, and I was too awestruck for words. We took the path to the left, and we were then inside St.Catherine’s Church, in the middle of a service. While still standing beside me, God seemed to expand and fill the whole of the church. I could see smiles of contentment forming on some of the parishioners faces. I felt blessed.

God smiled upon me.”The Catholics hold such pretty masses, don’t they? I like to stop here in this church, because not only do they speak the words, but they live the life, thru teaching, helping the sick and poor, not only with handouts, but helping them learn to help themselves. Now let us walk on,” We walked a bit further, and then we were in a mosque. At least I believed so, as I had never been in one before, but had seen pictures of them. The group of worshippers was not large, but I could see their rapt faces as they listened to the mullah speak. He was speaking to them of purity, both of the mind and the body, bringing them closer to Allah.

And as he spoke, God, dressed now in the robes of the desert, walked among them and briefly laid his hands upon each set of shoulders. And, from their faces, I could see that these men knew that the words of the mullah were true, and that their spirits felt touched by God.

And then we were back on the pathway. After we had walked a bit, we found ourselves in an African village. People with skin as black as night, the women with their breast shamefully bared, were dancing in a circle, to the rhythm of the drums being played by a group of men. Somehow though, I was not offended by the bared breasts, and the music seemed to seep into my soul. God was then a mighty lion, and He let forth a mighty roar. The villagers did not seem to hear, but the drums increased their pounding, and the dancers danced with a frenzy.

And then we were back on the pathway. We walked a bit more, and were on the top of a cliff. There sat, painted and covered with feathers, an old Navajo man. As I watched, he seemed to change into the form of an eagle and take flight, and we were flying with him, soaring high into the air, seeing the vista spread out below us. And God, in the form of an eagle Himself, seemed to guide this other eagle thru the air, over mountains and thru valleys, until he came upon a group of men. As I watched, the old Navajo man was no longer an eagle, but a young boy instead, and he sat at the feet of these men, to listen to the words of his elders.

And then we were back on the pathway. We traveled a bit, and then we were in a forest clearing. I knew this place. It was known as a place of devil worship and evil. In the center of the clearing roared a great bonfire, and kiwi torches outlined a circle of sorts. Inside this circle, in a circle themselves, stood 7 men and 6 women,dressed in robes of varying colors, their arms raised to the moon. Was that one woman MaryAnne? I really couldn’t be sure. And God walked among them in the circle, touching each one. He seemed not to be an older man now, but as he made each of three turns around the circle, he was first a young girl, bouncing with energy, then a woman of middle years, with a tender smile for all Her children, and finally, an old woman, body bent, but holding Her head up with pride.

And a woman stepped forward, and yes, it was MaryAnne, and lifted her head to the sky. “Great Goddess, Mother of us all, thank you for joining us tonight. Stay if You will, go if You must. Know in our hearts You will always be welcome.Blessed be!!”

And we were back on the pathway. As we walked along, ahead in the distance I saw the most beautiful man. Yes, beautiful,though I would never normally think of a man this way. With blonde hair, and a golden robe, he seemed to radiate sunshine. God and this golden man nodded to each other as they passed, sharing a smile together.

“My Lord” I asked, “was that an angel?”

“Well, yes, he is known as that to some. He is also known to some as a god himself. That was Lucifer”

And His words caused me to stumble. I couldn’t believe that we had just passed the ultimate evil.

God looked at me, and He knew my mind. And he chuckled a bit.”Think about it logically My son. The Lucifer that you know is a fallen angel, cast out of heaven for challenging Me. If I am the all powerful being, above all others, how could he do this? How could I allow it?”

“But, in the bible….” I stammered.

“The Bible is a wonderful book, as are the Koran and the Torah and many others, but they are just books, written by the hand of man, not written by Me. And, it’s a bit confusing as well if the truth be known, but that’s not up to Me to fix. These books are wonderful, but only as guidance, for each man and woman must think for themselves.”

And, I believed He was right in this.

“Now, come forth, we must journey a little more before you go back” and He took my hand once again.

As we followed the pathway, we soared thru the stars, listening to the music of the heavens, we became a little flower and a mighty oak, we became a babbling brook, and a mighty ocean. We flitted from flower to flower as a little honey bee, and ran across the plains as a mighty stallion.And, all too soon the pathway returned us to my home. God held my hand a moment longer, and smiled into my face.

“My son, you prayed tonight for a true vision of Me. For vision, you must only open your eyes and see what there is to see. Good night to you”. And then He was gone, and I was back in my bed. A dream I thought, only a dream, that couldn’t have been real.

At that time, a bolt of lightning lit up my room thru the window, and thunder crashed thru the sky, and I thought I heard, from seemingly far away, “Remember, the Lord works in mysterious ways My son”.

This morning as I entered the office, I went to the machine for a cup of coffee, and standing there, I spied MaryAnne. As I approached her, I could see her barely cringe, and I could see in her face that she was expecting yet another onslaught from me and my book. She seemed to cast her eyes about about for a way to escape, but there was none.

I walked up to her and smiled. “I think I owe you a bit of an apology” I said. “I’ve been a bit narrow minded of late,and I really had no right to subject you to what I did. It’s not up to me to say how you find your path to your spirit, and I was wrong to think that was so,”

MaryAnne just stood there, not knowing what to say.

“So, I just wanted to say that I’m so sorry, and I hope you will forgive my trespass. God bless you MaryAnne"

My church is in my back yard and I have many in the congregation. They chirp their songs, rub their legs together, show strenth in numbers moving their dead out of the nest (ants) flutter around my flowers, buzz around my head. The musical instruments are the leaves in the trees, the sound of the surf, the sound of the fog horn off in the distance. The sun and blue skys are the roof during the day...and at night the owls sing their own songs along with the crickets while the stars shine above me.

I love my church.

In the Religion & Ethics Category I nominate Gracie for USMB Best Post of the Year Award.

bronzestat_store_lg.jpg

Forum List

Back