Nice people can choose to reject god and go to hell

The only way to the Father is though the Son. There are no if's, ands or buts about it.

Unless the great secret is that we are all the sons of God (women too, as the discarnate spirit is asexual). That is what the spirit world teaches. It is even in the bible.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The author is using irony. The teaching is that when the judges stand in the gates, their judgment stands as God.

'
Hell doesn't even exist in the Old Testament. Like the Greek "Hades", "Sheol" was a place of mindless, unfeeling shadows flitting in the gloom under the earth, where the spirits of both the good and the evil went.

Ezekiel 32:29 ¶ There is Edom, her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slain by the sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the pit.

Ezekiel 32:30 There be the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit.

Ezekiel 32:31 ¶ Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, even Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 32:32 For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that are slain with the sword, even Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

The only way to the Father is though the Son. There are no if's, ands or buts about it.

Unless the great secret is that we are all the sons of God (women too, as the discarnate spirit is asexual). That is what the spirit world teaches. It is even in the bible.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The author is using irony. The teaching is that when the judges stand in the gates, their judgment stands as God.

Lonestar logic is right. The only way to the Father is through His Son, Jesus Christ. This is true. So are the scriptures quoted and when the judges stand in the gates, their judgment shall most certainly stand. Now the question is does the body of Christ reflect 1 Corinthians 6:19 or are the servants doing their own thing? Because if they are? They cannot call themselves servants. Their time to change their mind and come to the table is now running out. Fast.

Jesus said, If you love me, you'll obey me. A servant sits at the Kings feet and goes when he says go and stays when he says stay.. it is a Spirit led life. A servant isn't out there self promoting for filthy lucre and refusing to counsel the flock because they didn't tithe last week. That is ridiculous... those are the hirelings, folks.. so there is a remnant of the church that will be saved but not everyone. Once saved always saved is simply not the deal. Those who endure until the end - the same shall be saved... then it is the worlds turn and the amazing thing is if you read Matthew 22? Those invited out there - the homeless, the drug addicts, the prostitutes, the good people who never knew Jesus, the bad people who never knew Jesus.... these are the ones that are going to fill up the wedding banquet. Then there are the wise virgins - they will make it in - their full of the oil of the Holy Ghost - but the foolish ones? They wait until it is too late and get locked out.

Many will come to him in that day saying, Lord, Lord.. we prophesied in your name, we cast out devils in your name, but he tells them depart from me you worker of iniquity I never knew you.. people have mistaken his reply to mean that Mark 16 was not the hallmark of the Christian ( it is ) what he was saying was - you refused to allow my Spirit to take you where I wanted to lead you......to do what I wanted you to do..to obey me.. you served me according to your own ideas and rejected my will for your life - therein the reward is eternal separation from God. Pastors included.. no one gets an exemption on that one....

So we see the judgment beginning in the houses of the Lord in other nations... and what follows is the judgment on the nation itself.. that is at the door now. America is next.. The churches first.. then the nation.. in short order.

I'm not too concerned about going to hell. I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for over a year, so I can handle pretty much anything.

I probably know of 6 ministers who have seen hell - been there in the spirit and have written books or made videos about their experience. I also know of a pastor who went to hell was raised from the dead at a Rheinhart Bonke crusade in Africa and saw hell and warned the church that without holiness no one will see the Lord. Instead? They will see hell..

Now before you decide you can handle hell, Vandle, watch this video of a man who went to hell and the video depicts some of what he experienced as he describes what he saw for the 23 minutes he was there. The good news is Jesus didn't come to judge the world - John 12 read the entire chapter - he came to save it. It isn't about how good you are or how bad you are - Jesus will receive WHOSEVER WILL come to him - that is his promise. Read the New Testament out loud to yourself. Faith comes by hearing the word of God. You'll grow strong in faith quickly if you'll read it out loud and you'll find Jesus in the process. I would recommend reading the entire New Testament but the Book of John is a great book to start with.. Considering it is your own eternal life we're talking about - I'd watch it and consider the good news that you don't have to ever go there.. No one does....

Here's the video:
[ame=http://youtu.be/6_7afb5vCkU]23 minutes in hell - YouTube[/ame]

This is a video tape that is supposed to be the genuine tape recording of the drillers in Siberia who say they recorded hell.. I've noticed since then they have tried to discount the story but the person whose uncle told her about it said the story is true the radio broadcaster then plays a cleaned up version of the tape and this is what hell sounds like.. [ame=http://youtu.be/8iPIXq_jGMQ]HELLSOUND FROM SIBERIA DIGGINGS - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice people can choose to reject the Bible....and still believe in and love God. The bible was written by man. Non perfect.

And I don't believe in hell. I believe hell is just silence. Death permanent. Absence from God. The God I believe in does not torture people.

That was why Jesus died on the cross. To keep all of you out of there. All you must do to be saved is believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose on the third day. That he is seated at the right hand of the father and has promised that anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. All have fallen short of the glory of God. All have sinned. None is perfect. We need a redeemer and his name is Jesus Christ. Jesus paid the price for your pardon. It is very good news, folks! Some people act as if they did God a favor to come to Jesus! What kind of arrogance is that??!! When I think of what he saved me from I cannot thank him enough! Now that same love compels me to find the lost and tell them God loves them! God sent his Son for you! You can be sure of where you go when you die! Even tonight! By receiving Jesus as your Savior.

If you have unforgiveness in your heart towards someone just tell him! Say Lord, I can't do it without you, I'm willing for you to forgive them through me! He'll do it! Then receive the pardon Christ has paid for. If you find you cannot believe you can overcome it by reading the New Testament out loud to yourself as Faith comes by Hearing the Word of God. This is what preachers are supposed to be doing for you on television but as they are busy teaching you 120 ways to better your life without repenting, holiness and obeying God - they have no time for this - you can go straight to the Word and read it until you know you're saved. Believe me! You will know!

Last edited:
Nice people can choose to reject the Bible....and still believe in and love God. The bible was written by man. Non perfect.

And I don't believe in hell. I believe hell is just silence. Death permanent. Absence from God. The God I believe in does not torture people.

Hell doesn't care if you believe in it or not, Gracie. In fact, Satan works quite hard at convincing the world there is no such place. Still it does not negate the fact that it is real. Our spirits do not die... ever.. they have to spend eternity somewhere.. it is either heaven or hell.

The truth is we shall be judged by how we loved here on earth. The worlds love is conditional. Gods love is not. Without God it is impossible to love those who hate you. With Gods love all things are possible. Calvary love is not like the love the world offers.

To your last point, God isn't torturing anyone. God is holy. Lucifer is the one who tortures people as hell is his kingdom. God isn't there. He dwells in heaven. It's completely up to you where you choose to spend eternity. Totally. - Jeri

Last edited:

The bible is the Word of God and the Word of God is Jesus Christ the Messiah. ( Rev 19:13) No man comes to the Father except through the Son - rejecting the Bible is the same thing as rejecting Jesus Christ. No difference. But there will be people who didn't know him - people who He shall reveal himself to according to the parable of Matt 22 so you are partly right.......there will be nice people and bad people who will be invited to the wedding banquet and they will say "yes" ............not "no".

Jere,
Picture yourself as single, around 1977. Now picture yourself as being a college educated liberal, who had a certain amount of worldly experience. Then, picture yourself having accepted a job in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, where the only entertainment was going to country/western bars with chicken wire protecting the performers, going bowling, or attending the Wounded Knee Indian Protest trials in which Marlon Brando was supponoed to testify.

I have been to hell, and returned. I ain't scared!

I already know where I'm going. And it sure isn't what you call hell. :)

I never said you were going to hell. Those are your words not mine, Gracie. I've already told you about Matthew 22. You may very well find yourself among that number. As I'm praying for you and everyone else here I believe God you will be part of it. With that I'll close. Have a nice morning, Gracie and watch the video so you can see what you don't believe in. Thanks. - Jeri

Jere,
Picture yourself as single, around 1977. Now picture yourself as being a college educated liberal, who had a certain amount of worldly experience. Then, picture yourself having accepted a job in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, where the only entertainment was going to country/western bars with chicken wire protecting the performers, going bowling, or attending the Wounded Knee Indian Protest trials in which Marlon Brando was supponoed to testify.

I have been to hell, and returned. I ain't scared!

I can see why God loves you so much! :eusa_angel: I believe Gods best for you, Vandal! I think you are all amazing people! Very real.. All of you! Good night! Or morning?

- Jeri

There is no way I will watch that video. That is what Christians do to try to lead "lost sheep"....through fear. No thanks. It's been that way all my life....Christians trying to scare me as a kid, Christians telling me the doom that awaits me if I don't worship the book that was written by man. There was only one perfect man...ever. That was jesus. The rest of us are flawed. And God gave us the power to choose which path to follow. I have mine. You have yours.

Have a nice night, Jeremiah. I know your intentions are good, but using fear and doom and gloom won't sway anyone. Mostly, that method chases them the other way.

Hell doesn't care if you believe in it or not, Gracie. In fact, Satan works quite hard at convincing the world there is no such place. Still it does not negate the fact that it is real. Our spirits do not die... ever.. they have to spend eternity somewhere.. it is either heaven or hell.

The truth is we shall be judged by how we loved here on earth. The worlds love is conditional. Gods love is not. Without God it is impossible to love those who hate you. With Gods love all things are possible. Calvary love is not like the love the world offers.

To your last point, God isn't torturing anyone. God is holy. Lucifer is the one who tortures people as hell is his kingdom. God isn't there. He dwells in heaven. It's completely up to you where you choose to spend eternity. Totally. - Jeri

In which case Jeri, none of the religion matters. Who we are as people is what we will be "judged" upon. If you live your life with a legacy of being remembered fondly by those who you loved and who you loved you in return then you will be "judged" as a "good" person. How can it be any other way?

Forum List

Back