Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:
No worries. Democrats tried to hold a bipartisan joint investigation. Now it will have to be partisan investigations held independently in each chamber.

The republicans filibustered the bill. So there wasn't 60 votes to advance the legislation.

The republicans succeeded in killing the legislation just like they do with all good legislation our nation needs so badly.

Most Americans know why the republicans don't want an investigation into their attack on our capitol last January.

This won't stop the investigations. All it does is prevent a bipartisan investigation.

Now, the democrats can and probably will set up their own investigations without republicans stopping it.

Bad choice. At least with the commission it was bipartisan. Now, republicans will have little if any say in the investigations.

Why is a commission to investigate the Jan. 6 Riot "good legislation that our nation needs so badly"? Have the pertinent law enforcement agencies STOPPED investigating it or something? If not, why do the Congress Critters need to waste their time & OUR MONEY investigating it? Don't they have better things to do?

Let law enforcement do its job and refrain from politicizing this mess, we don't need another "Congressional Commission" aka GRANDSTANDING EXERCISE.
First of saying you don't want to politicize an instance where the former US president didn't want to accept election results to the point that he asked his supporters to stop the certification of that election is kind of disingenuous. This is NOT just a law enforcement issue. This is an inherently political issue too.

The political question is way more important IMO. How do you have a representative Democracy when one party of a binary election can simply say, "I lost legally so I feel within my rights to use extralegal means to remain in power?"

Even if it wouldn't be something that is strictly illegal, investigating the question and be forced to reckon with the answer is probably one of the most important things you can do.

The whole problem is I suspect, that having to reckon with that answer is something the GOP doesn't want to do because it would force them to take a position instead of straddling the fence in order to keep their caucus together.
Why is it “inherently a political issue” ? What Donny is accused of doing on Jan.6 (inciting a riot/insurrection) is a CRIME right?

We’ve already dealt with the political side of the equation in the manner mandated by the U.S.Constitution for a sitting President (impeachment) if there are further actions necessary they fall SOLELY in the realm of LAW ENFORCEMENT (principally the Justice Department).

What the Democrats are attempting to do is insert themselves into the realm of Law Enforcement, which from my perspective is likely because:
1. They want to use that heinous incident as a GRANDSTANDING exercise
2. They want to perform a de facto extension of the IMPEACHMENT PROCESS

The more this gets politicized the more likely the hands of LAW ENFORCEMENT will get restrained from seeing Justice Served.

The FBI is FAR more capable of investigating this than Congress Critters ever have been or ever will be, that is as long as politicians leave them alone and let them do their job.

Nice spin. In short, however, you might as well make a claim that trump is innocent and the event on January 6th last was just any other day. Let's see how this plays out during the next 19 months; You are not be able to fool everyone and I believe the majority see through this spin.

Last edited:
No worries. Democrats tried to hold a bipartisan joint investigation. Now it will have to be partisan investigations held independently in each chamber.
Bipartisan? Who are you kidding? Bicommunist is more like it.

Fuck off, nut, until you learn what bipartisan means.

how the hell is a 10 person committee made up of 5 people from each party ....partisan? Faun
It means neither party controls the the direction of the investigation or the contents that end up in the final report.

That's out the window now. Now it will all be controlled by Democrats. Get your fainting couches prepared.

Fuck off troll. There should have been a bipartisan investigation of fraud and Jan. 6th never would have happened.

Fuck off troll. There should have been a bipartisan investigation of fraud and Jan. 6th never would have happened.
The states already did that, Fruitcake. Then they certified their slates. In turn, certified by the Congress which included several objections.

The republicans filibustered the bill. So there wasn't 60 votes to advance the legislation.

The republicans succeeded in killing the legislation just like they do with all good legislation our nation needs so badly.

Most Americans know why the republicans don't want an investigation into their attack on our capitol last January.

This won't stop the investigations. All it does is prevent a bipartisan investigation.

Now, the democrats can and probably will set up their own investigations without republicans stopping it.

Bad choice. At least with the commission it was bipartisan. Now, republicans will have little if any say in the investigations.

Why is a commission to investigate the Jan. 6 Riot "good legislation that our nation needs so badly"? Have the pertinent law enforcement agencies STOPPED investigating it or something? If not, why do the Congress Critters need to waste their time & OUR MONEY investigating it? Don't they have better things to do?

Let law enforcement do its job and refrain from politicizing this mess, we don't need another "Congressional Commission" aka GRANDSTANDING EXERCISE.
First of saying you don't want to politicize an instance where the former US president didn't want to accept election results to the point that he asked his supporters to stop the certification of that election is kind of disingenuous. This is NOT just a law enforcement issue. This is an inherently political issue too.

The political question is way more important IMO. How do you have a representative Democracy when one party of a binary election can simply say, "I lost legally so I feel within my rights to use extralegal means to remain in power?"

Even if it wouldn't be something that is strictly illegal, investigating the question and be forced to reckon with the answer is probably one of the most important things you can do.

The whole problem is I suspect, that having to reckon with that answer is something the GOP doesn't want to do because it would force them to take a position instead of straddling the fence in order to keep their caucus together.
Why is it “inherently a political issue” ? What Donny is accused of doing on Jan.6 (inciting a riot/insurrection) is a CRIME right?

We’ve already dealt with the political side of the equation in the manner mandated by the U.S.Constitution for a sitting President (impeachment) if there are further actions necessary they fall SOLELY in the realm of LAW ENFORCEMENT (principally the Justice Department).

What the Democrats are attempting to do is insert themselves into the realm of Law Enforcement, which from my perspective is likely because:

The more this gets politicized the more likely the hands of LAW ENFORCEMENT will get restrained from seeing Justice Served.

The FBI is FAR more capable of investigating this than Congress Critters ever have been or ever will be, that is as long as politicians leave them alone and let them do their job.

Nice spin. In short, however, you might as well make a claim that trump is innocent and the event on January 6th last was just any other day. Let's see how this plays out during the next 19 months.

You can fool ....
To be perfectly honest, from what I saw from the publicly available video evidence, I think Donny is GUILTY, however I know of one sure way to make sure that he’s NEVER held accountable for it and that is to let the party before country Congress Critters to politicize this even more than it already has been by enpaneling yet another “Congressional Commission”, they just make it harder for LAW ENFORCEMENT to investigate and prosecute the case.

Despite all of the partisan attacks on the FBI, it still has WAY more credibility than Congress Critters with the majority of Americans.

Did you learn nothing from the way the Hillary Clinton “illegal server” investigation unfolded after our Boys & Girls in Congress got a hold of it? How did that work out with respect to the way the FBI was backed into a corner with respect to handling the case?

This is why the filibuster needs to go.

Fascist morons, like you, hate our Republic so of course you want to dismantle the checks on oppressive government control.

What are you mewling about?

You are the one whining, jackass. I merely stated a fact.

Nope. You threw out words that show how clueless you are about my politics.

Want to try again, or do you prefer more egg on your face.

I don't think voters will forget this. At least a majority of us. We know who the enemy of democracy is.
Exactly. It's the democrat party that controls the media and academia.

Well said.

You are halfway right there votto. The CIA controls the mainstream media. for all the fools that say otherwise,try to explain away their operation from decades ago called OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD you cant. The democrats are parroting the CIA medias voices because they have infiltrated the dem party with terrorists they funded.

They have not been able to successfully penetrated the GOP party thanks to the Donald who is not part of the corrupt two party system. Our last great president JFK is rolling over in his grave right now on what the democrat party has become. the Democrat trolls on this board will never accept reality and facts the democrat party is nothing like it used to be under JFK and carter as well who was also one of the good guys.

Reality and facts like that is something they have never had an interest in.

Last edited:
I don't think voters will forget this. At least a majority of us. We know who the enemy of democracy is.
Exactly. It's the democrat party that controls the media and academia.

Well said.

You are halfway right there votto. The CIA controls the mainstream media. for all the fools that say otherwise,try to explain away their operation from decades ago called OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD you cant. The democrats are parroting the CIA medias voices because they have infiltrated the dem party with terrorists they funded. They have not been able to successfully penetrated the GOP party thanks to the Donald who is not part of the corrupt two party system. Our last great president JFK is rolling over in his grave right now on what the democrat party has become. the Democrat trolls on this board will never accept reality and facts the democrat party is nothing like it used to be under JFK and carter as well who was also one of the good guys.

Reality and facts like that is something they have never had an interest in.
Well whoever is behind the curtain, tell them they are doing a fine job.

But you are right, we should give credit where it is due.

Would not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Nice spin. In short, however, you might as well make a claim that trump is innocent and the event on January 6th last was just any other day. Let's see how this plays out during the next 19 months.

You can fool ....
To be perfectly honest, from what I saw from the publicly available video evidence, I think Donny is GUILTY, however I know of one sure way to make sure that he’s NEVER held accountable for it and that is to let the party before country Congress Critters to politicize this even more than it already has been by enpaneling yet another “Congressional Commission”, they just make it harder for LAW ENFORCEMENT to investigate and prosecute the case.

Despite all of the partisan attacks on the FBI, it still has WAY more credibility than Congress Critters with the majority of Americans.

Did you learn nothing from the way the Hillary Clinton “illegal server” investigation unfolded after our Boys & Girls in Congress got a hold of it? How did that work out with respect to the way the FBI was backed into a corner with respect to handling the case?
All that's needed to keep Trump out of office is to keep Democrats to win control of Congress in the 2024 election.

do yourself a favor.put this shill from Langley on ignore,i did that years ago.

This is why the filibuster needs to go.

Fascist morons, like you, hate our Republic so of course you want to dismantle the checks on oppressive government control.

What are you mewling about?

You are the one whining, jackass. I merely stated a fact.

Nope. You threw out words that show how clueless you are about my politics.

Want to try again, or do you prefer more egg on your face.

Fascists hate controls on government abuse. The filibuster is exactly that. The only person with egg on their face is you, either for being exposed as a fascist, or being too stupid to understand what you are saying.

Donald always gets desperate and throws hail marys everyday.:abgg2q.jpg: the sockpuppet from langley needs to be well paid for his humiliation he suffers everyday from folks like you.:abgg2q.jpg:

You're such an ignorant dumbfuck that you nearly always fail to understand what others are talking about.
you would know sockpuppet shill. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: i always put shills from langley on ignore as i did with your lover dr lovea long time ago so time for you to join the other langley shills on that list like him.have fun talking to yourself sockpuppet langley shill.

Forum List

Back