No autopsy on Scalia/US marshal protection was NOT there at time of death

Why don't the liberals want an autopsy? I would think they would want to remove any doubt about foul play.

He missed breakfast and lunch and nobody thought anything was wrong?

If y'all would just read past the sound bites...

He left dinner early, saying he didn't feel well. When he didn't show up for breakfast, someone was sent to check on him and found him dead in bed.

It happens, frequently. Not everyone dies in a hospital room surrounded by their loved ones like on TV.
. Agree, but because of his job and position in life, it should be mandatory he has an autopsy. Anyone who thinks differently is doing a dis-service to the position he sat upon, and to the people of this nation who should expect such a thing to be standard protocol.

Why don't the liberals want an autopsy? I would think they would want to remove any doubt about foul play.

I agree.
You'd think that relatives would want to know the exact reasons of his death.
If it was a heart attack fine.......I know I would like to know.
Oh well.

Due to his stature and importance in the nation, it should be mandatory as part of the job title that an autopsy be held immediately.

What did he have for dinner the night before? Who all was present at the dinner? Who served the dinner? Were any of the group members questioned? There needs to be an autopsy.

What kind of security do we have for these judges ? It should automatically extend to an autopsy should anything happen to them. I would expect it for Obama or anyone else in these positions the same.

We need an investigation! 79 year old men do not just drop dead.

We need an investigation! 79 year old men do not just drop dead.

he was only 79

not 99

:dunno:

That isn't exactly a spring chicken.

Nobody is saying he was a spring chicken.

People die suddenly all the time but that won't stop the conspiracy loons from claiming this, that, and, the other.

Just do an autopsy.

What is the problem??

Perhaps it was against his wishes? Who knows?

he was only 79

not 99

:dunno:

People die suddenly all the time but that won't stop the conspiracy loons from claiming this, that, and, the other.

Just do an autopsy.

What is the problem??

Perhaps.

But I would guess that in cases like that, his wishes don't count when it comes to autopsy, manner of death, etc...

who knows :dunno:

Much as I detest the Obama traitor and his thuggish, malcontent supporters, logic suggests that if Obama had any means of disposing a SC justice like this, he would have done it long ago; when he had more time to replace him. Scalia was a 79-year-old extremely fat lardass so it's very likely his heart attack happened on its own. There are plenty of good, PROVEN reasons to hate that Sharpton-jizz-bucket black racist without resorting to conspiracy theories.
Whenever someone with as much power as a Supreme Court Justice dies, especially when no one is present at the time of death, an autopsy SHOULD be performed. It should be mandatory.

Yes, I agree an autopsy should be done to make sure. But as much of a slimebag Obama is, logic dictates if he wanted to assassinate Scalia, he would have done so long before the gay-marriage ruling last year. It's a fact that extremely fat, blubbery 79-year-olds are prone to heart attacks. The timing of his death isn't convenient enough for Typhoid Barry to have deliberately done it (even though I have no doubt that inverted-crucifix-nosed, squirrel-faced Typhoid Barry is probably jacking off to it). Like I said, there are plenty of glaring, proven reasons to detest the Obama filth without conspiracy theories. Much as I abhor Obama, I endeavor to keep my hate as proven-accurate as possible.

Just do an autopsy.

What is the problem??

Perhaps.

But I would guess that in cases like that, his wishes don't count when it comes to autopsy, manner of death, etc...

who knows :dunno:

Admittedly this is purely speculation. I didn't always agree with his findings but the man was a brilliant jurist nevertheless.

Death scene is suspicious. Massive heart attack but hands folded on chest and sheets unrumpled.

Forum List

Back