No Country For White Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes, really.

Everyone has to sleep sometime, bitch. It doesn't take a genius to wait till you are deep in sleep, maybe even buy you a bottle of your favorite booze as a peace offering, then go in and roll you up in the bed sheets and beat the solemn fuck out of you with a baseball bat.

And you are all too bad ass to let that happen, right?

lol, go fcuk yourself...again, little bitch.

Now you know what makes an internet tough guy so tough...

beat someone up while in a deep sleep. What an admitted PUSSY!

:rofl:

His Sleep-fu is very strong. He studied under Master Drou-zi himself!

lol I thought you said you couldn't be beaten by anyone, dumbass.

But now proven wrong, you slam me for 'sleep fu'.

Here is the truth of the matter. Yes, if I felt I had to I would beat the fuck out of you in your sleep.

I don't care how bad ass you think you are or how much a pussy you think I am.

But I will dance on your grave, one way or another, jack ass, if I have to. And there are millions of 'felons' just like me out there, so don't bunch up your panties too much, ****.

lol, Mr 'I can whoop you even in my sleep'. lolololol.

You are such a fucking fool.

There is a Jew AND a Black man...you better run!

Quit posting long winded nonsense. I already told you, I don't care...you already defined yourself. You make no sense and I don't feel like trying to decipher your nonsense. Look out...a Jew! :lol:

It really isn't that hard to understand. I think what you are experiencing is an avoidance reaction brought on by an unwillingness to face the truth.

You shouldn't be afraid of the truth. The truth will set you free.

th

Not really.

Oh, yes, really.

Everyone has to sleep sometime, bitch. It doesn't take a genius to wait till you are deep in sleep, maybe even buy you a bottle of your favorite booze as a peace offering, then go in and roll you up in the bed sheets and beat the solemn fuck out of you with a baseball bat.

And you are all too bad ass to let that happen, right?

lol, go fcuk yourself...again, little bitch.

LOL

You need professional help, tough guy.

Lol, not from you, you lying fuck

But I will dance on your grave, one way or another, jack ass, if I have to. And there are millions of 'felons' just like me out there, so don't bunch up your panties too much, ****.

I seem to recall you saying exactly this before. Is this your catchphrase, sleepdoka?

That's why white people need to have their kids trained in martial arts when they're young. Kick the shit out of the bullies who hate Whitey.

You and Tank must have stayed getting your asses kicked everyday. No wonder you both harbor so much hate. :lol:

^ that

Tank aint even white anyway, in the real sense of the word. Tell 'em [MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION]

:popcorn:

I never said you did...

shhh...

lookout...

There is a Jew in the room. You better run along, he might be coming to get you!

yep. And his name is :up: Tank, a racist jew :lol:

Last edited:
There is a Jew AND a Black man...you better run!

Quit posting long winded nonsense. I already told you, I don't care...you already defined yourself. You make no sense and I don't feel like trying to decipher your nonsense. Look out...a Jew! :lol:

It really isn't that hard to understand. I think what you are experiencing is an avoidance reaction brought on by an unwillingness to face the truth.

You shouldn't be afraid of the truth. The truth will set you free.

th
You misunderstand. I think you are barely literate and your posts are long winded jumbled nonsense. That is the truth and that truth shall set you free.

Go along, get your GED. Don't be afraid, the evil Jews and the vicious blacks won't hurt you.

I thought you said you couldn't be beaten by anyone

I don't recall saying that, moron. Maybe you need to go take a nap.

lol, you lying stupid twat.

Any person of any size or gender can beat the hell out of you if they get the upper hand

Not really.

And? Where is the part where I said what you lied about me saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back