No Country For White Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any person of any size or gender can beat the hell out of you if they get the upper hand

Not really.

Oh, yes, really.

Everyone has to sleep sometime, bitch. It doesn't take a genius to wait till you are deep in sleep, maybe even buy you a bottle of your favorite booze as a peace offering, then go in and roll you up in the bed sheets and beat the solemn fuck out of you with a baseball bat.

And you are all too bad ass to let that happen, right?

lol, go fcuk yourself...again, little bitch.

Any person of any size or gender can beat the hell out of you if they get the upper hand

Not really.

Oh, yes, really.

Everyone has to sleep sometime, bitch. It doesn't take a genius to wait till you are deep in sleep, maybe even buy you a bottle of your favorite booze as a peace offering, then go in and roll you up in the bed sheets and beat the solemn fuck out of you with a baseball bat.

Now you know what makes an internet tough guy so tough...

beat someone up while in a deep sleep. What an admitted PUSSY!

:rofl:

Last edited:
LOL...its like a geriatric bad ass convention!

Well, at least wanna-be bad ass convention of internet tough talk.

Lol, yeah, any fool can claim to know a little something, so let me share a thing or two.

Edit: changed my mind, fuck off.

The last time I was put into jail I only had to laugh a little at the young toughs when they got all bad and threatening. They could see I wasn't afraid of them. And I didn't care if they were or not; I could prove it to them if they pushed that far.

But on the internet, everyone is 6'4" and 210 pounds and more handsome than George Clooney in his prime.

I don't care what idiots like you think; I just find you amusing.

Last edited:
Not really.

Oh, yes, really.

:rofl: Now you know what makes an internet tough guy so tough...

:rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lol:

Lol, call me a pussy all you want over the internet.

What my point was is that ANYONE can fuck you up.

But you are too stupid to understand.

Not my problem.

I never said you did...

shhh...

lookout...

There is a Jew in the room. You better run along, he might be coming to get you!

I see this is going to require some more explaining.

The Jews don't work that way. Whereas blacks tend to get in "yo face" and scream things like "I'll whup yo azz Mu'Fukka", the Jews skulk around, consult one another and then scheme to put you out of business.
If you were a student this might reduce to things like lower grades etc.
A prominent Jew can use his connections to have you black balled. This might translate to not being able to get the job you were after or something along those lines.

Blacks like to draw blood.
Jews like to hit you where it really hurts, IN THE POCKET BOOK.

There are ways to get at people and do them social harm without ever having to physically contact them. Their target may never even be aware that he was ever targeted. He would not necessarily be able to connect whatever social misfortune he experienced with the persons who arranged it for him.

This idea scarcely occurs in the black mentality. They think more in terms of "I hurt you bad MuFukka." A Jew smiles at you, shakes your hand, and then stabs you in the back.

I could give other illustrations but if you have a creative imagination I'm sure you could come up with other ways as well. All a person needs is the resources.

After all, what have blacks been complaining about all these years about "being discriminated against"? Exactly what do they mean by that?

Are they griping about white people who just prefer not to live with them?
Are they complaining about some "angry ol' white fart" who doesn't want his daughter impregnated by a Negro who won't even hang around to pay for the whelps upkeep?

Surely all these blacks studs aren't whining because they get picked on by these all those high testosterone little white "pussies" you keep talking about.

So if by "discrimination" you don't mean "These white boys are bullying me", or "That white bitch won't let me in her drawers", then what do you mean?

Last edited:
Oh, yes, really.

Not my problem.

:rofl: I figured you were a felon. Are you in jail now? How many times were you raped? :lmao: Are you like Matthew, did you suck some white supremacy cock for protection? :lmao:

No, seriously, if you would attack me in my sleep to prove you were a tough guy, I would use my secret internet ninja powers to beat you up.

lol, internet tough guy = pussy convict attacking people in their sleep.

I never said you did...

shhh...

lookout...

There is a Jew in the room. You better run along, he might be coming to get you!

The Jews don't work that way. Whereas blacks tend to get in "yo face" and scream things like "I'll whup yo azz Mu'Fukka", the Jews skulk around, consult one another and then scheme to put you out of business.
A prominent Jew can use his connections to have you black balled. This might translate to not being able to get the job you were after or something along those lines.

There are ways to get at people and do them social harm without ever having to physically contact them. Their target may never even be aware that he was ever targeted. He would not necessarily be able to connect whatever social misfortune he experienced with the persons who arranged it for him.

This idea scarcely occurs in the black mentality. They think more in terms of "I hurt you bad MuFukka." A Jew smiles at you, shakes your hand, and then stabs you in the back.

I could give other illustrations but if you have a creative imagination I'm sure you could come up with other ways as well. All a person needs is the resources.

After all, what have blacks been complaining about all these years about "being discriminated against"? Exactly what do they mean by that?

Are they complaining about some "angry ol' white fart" who doesn't want his daughter impregnated by a Negro who won't even hang around to pay for the whelps upkeep?

Surely all these blacks studs aren't whining because they get picked on by these all those high testosterone little white "pussies" you keep talking about.

So if by "discrimination" you don't mean "These white boys are bullying me", or "That white bitch won't let me in her drawers", then what do you mean?

There is a Jew AND a Black man...you better run!

Quit posting long winded nonsense. I already told you, I don't care...you already defined yourself. You make no sense and I don't feel like trying to decipher your nonsense. Look out...a Jew! :lol:

Not my problem.

:rofl: I figured you were a felon. Are you in jail now? How many times were you raped? :lmao: Are you like Matthew, did you suck some white supremacy cock for protection? :lmao:

No, seriously, if you would attack me in my sleep to prove you were a tough guy, I would use my secret internet ninja powers to beat you up.

lol, I admit to having been jailed and you assume I was a felon.

Just more proof what idiots you libtards are.

I never said you did...

shhh...

lookout...

Quit posting long winded nonsense. I already told you, I don't care...you already defined yourself. You make no sense and I don't feel like trying to decipher your nonsense.

lol, now you have delusions of grandeur, thinking you can tell people what they can and cannot post here, roflmao.

You have to be about as stupid as rightwinger but he tries to be stupid, you seem to require no effort.

That 'paintmyhouse' douchebag's gotta get in on this!

Shitspeeders too!

Perfect clip from Family Guy...

Creator of "Family Guy"

Seth MacFarlane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion None (Atheism)
MacFarlane served as executive producer of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, an update of the 1980s Carl Sagan-hosted Cosmos series.
http://http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9uw2j_family-guy-jewish-psychological-war_news
th

Not my problem.

Most people don't go to jail for misdemeanors. So yes, I assume you are a felon, especially when you say things like, "the last time I was in jail."

Either way, you are a fucking convict. Can you even vote?

Quit posting long winded nonsense. I already told you, I don't care...you already defined yourself. You make no sense and I don't feel like trying to decipher your nonsense.

lol, now you have delusions of grandeur, thinking you can tell people what they can and cannot post here, roflmao.

You have to be about as stupid as rightwinger but he tries to be stupid, you seem to require no effort.

Ok...just don't beat me up in my sleep, convict!

LOL...what a buffoon.

Not really.

Oh, yes, really.

LOL

You need professional help, tough guy.

Not really.

Oh, yes, really.

His Sleep-fu is very strong. He studied under Master Drou-zi himself!

I never said you did...

shhh...

lookout...

You just knew little wannabe nazi Holstein would expand his bigotry to include his favorite subject of irrational fear sooner or later. Doesn't matter what the topic is...

Most people don't go to jail for misdemeanors. So yes, I assume you are a felon, especially when you say things like, "the last time I was in jail."

Either way, you are a fucking convict. Can you even vote?

roflmao

Oh, yes, really.

His Sleep-fu is very strong. He studied under Master Drou-zi himself!

Personally, I studied Snore-kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back