No criminal charges against Biden

The Dept. of injustice is at it again...

They may be on to something here:

1707432068181.png

All this biden ruling does is show more people Juuuusst how biased the system is against conservatives and for liberals...but they don't get that yet...maybe never will.

Criminal charges against Trump but none for Biden. Biden's DOJ comes to the rescue.

Of course not. High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

If you have a clearance and are caught stealing classified info, don’t bother pointing out how Joe Biden got away with doing that. It will not work for you as you are just a peon.

The report points out the big difference between Biden and trump. trump refused to return the documents, lied, destroyed evidence. Biden immediately turned over the documents and voluntarily allowed searches at other locations.

So if I rob a bank and then turn the money back over when I get pinched and let the cops search my house and office for any money that I might not have turned back in, I'm good? I'm free to go? No harm, no foul?

The Dept. of injustice is at it again...
... and it is literally because "his memory is significantly declined, so it would be impossible to make a determination"
In other words - he is such steep mental decline he can't remember why he took records that were illegal for him to possess.
But he can be the President.

Cause that makes fucking sense.

... and it is literally because "his memory is significantly declined, so it would be impossible to make a determination"
In other words - he is such steep mental decline he can't remember why he took records that were illegal for him to possess.
But he can be the President.

Cause that makes fucking sense.
Some of that "I don't remember" crap he faked I would bet... so he wouldn't get caught lying...

hmm leaving Las Biden....seems he's losing or Obama is losing latinos.

"He is too stupid to know he did wrong" a viable defense?

At least since Comey deemed Hilliary too stupid to be held accountable.
There does seem to be a precedence.
I am wondering if maybe all Democrats in high places are too stupid to be held accountable? It seems possible.

Forum List

Back