No criminal charges against Biden

This is exactly why there should be age limits for public office. You should not be over 70 making any decision for anyone other than yourself, Dem or Republican. This is crazy!

Special Counsel Determines Biden Is Too Old
Special Counsel Robert Hur has declined to charge President Joe Biden for willfully retaining, disclosing and grossly mishandling a number of classified documents as a private citizen -- taking them from his time in the U.S. Senate and after he left the vice presidency in early 2017. He had no declassification authority in either position and shared information with his ghostwriter.
Citing Biden's age and memory, the report states a jury would not find him guilty.

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during out interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," the report states. "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

"Mr. Biden's memory was significantly limited, both during his recorded interviews with the ghostwriter in 2017, and in his interview with our office in 2023. And his cooperation with our investigation, including by reporting to the government that the Afghanistan documents were in his Delaware garage, will likely convince some jurors that he made an innocent mistake, rather than acting willfully-that is, with intent to break the law-as the statute requires," the report continues.

BJ -

Shock.
No not really.

Biden's brain went bad a long time ago.
Do you have a link to a credible news source?

The Usurper is a criminal.

GF17x49WgAAOLqa

GF177xgXUAA3WRc

GF18EM1WgAAaQWo

Biden's serious cognitive issues are exposed - "He did not remember when he was vice president" He forgot "when his term began" "He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

GF18bGjXsAAAUc4

Hur would decline to press charges against Biden for a number of reasons: A jury would not likely convict. Biden is too old to prosecute. A jury could believe he did not willfully retain the docs. A jury would see Biden "as an elderly man with a poor memory."

GF1-VQBXoAAlOWC
Biden" after he learned of Hur's appointment as Special Counsel. Hur declined to press charges.

GF16Xa7XIAArSWR

Photographs of documents (many containing classified info) found in Biden's home:

GF17q8uWUAEXBgb

One of the excuses the DOJ used to say they couldn't bring a case against Biden for mishandling classified information.
They claim he's an old man with a poor memory and it would be an issue if he were put on trial for taking classified documents and putting them in his garage.
So how can he serve as POTUS if he incompetent?

And yet he can beat you losers easily, while never losing his calm smile. What does that say about you?

If I were y'all, I'd stop admitting that I regularly get curbstomped by a supposedly senile old man. It makes you look even more pathetic.

Yes, I do understand that this is a facet of fascism, having the fascist rubes believe that the hated enemy is both overpoweringly strong and pathetically weak, at the same time. Biden is simultaneously a criminal mastermind and a senile old man.
What dexterity.

I say let’s have a race between Biden and Trump and see who is painfully slow

Sorry Donnie, no Golf Carts allowed
That would be hilarious Trump all huffy and puffy after 20 feet. Biden rolling on the ground from where he falls every few steps. It would take all day but in the end Trump all wheezy is the smart choice, Biden would wonder off course if he could get off the ground

The report points out the big difference between Biden and trump. trump refused to return the documents, lied, destroyed evidence. Biden immediately turned over the documents and voluntarily allowed searches at other locations.

You know what is interesting about this though, what if someone honestly forgets some details? And/or, let's say this was a crime and he inadvertently lied in court, would he be charged with purgery? Seems unfair but I bet it happens often.
Only if you're a Democrat...

Forum List

Back