No criminal charges against Biden

I do not recall is the best defense for anyone. All politicians use it.

Does the cult agree Joe is senile, or was he lying to the Special Counsel and pretending to be senile?

So I can claim I do not recall committing a crime, and I wont get charged? SWEET. I HOPE THIS IS A PRECEDENT.
Hillary did it with Benghazi. It works if you are a Democrat.

Hillary did it with Benghazi. It works if you are a Democrat.

Agreed.

Reagan did it with Iran Contra…and I love me some Reagan.

Side note, I went to school with Oliver North’s son in JR high. We carpooled to school. DC area is crazy.

But because Biden is a muddled old man, no jury would convict him.

NB Biden refers to every President before him in his interview with Hur, but Biden wasn't being found with papers of his presidency but from when he was VP or Senator.

'An elderly man with a poor memory' says Hur about Biden. And forgetting that he had been VPOTUS.

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," the report said.

The report alleges that during Mr. Biden's vice presidency, his staff struggled to "retrieve classified briefing books from Mr. Biden" and also stated that he had been instructed on best practices for handling classified information. His use of notebooks and note cards to memorialize various meetings seemed to have complicated those efforts, according to the report.

While many of the notecards were properly stored in a security facility with the National Archives, the notebooks were stored in unsecured containers in his home.

"Though none of the notebooks have classification markings, some of the notebooks contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level," the report found.

Unlike Trump, Biden sat for an interview with the special counsel in October. During the discussion, Hur wrote that Biden said he kept the notebooks because "[t]hey are mine."

"Every President before me has done the same exact thing," Mr. Biden told the special counsel, according to the report.

Wow, what a defense! Biden was too demented to know that he walked out of a SKF with classified documents under his arm and stored them in a fukking OPEN BOX in his garage. Incredible! :oops:

Wow, what a defense! Biden was too demented to know that he walked out of a SKF with classified documents under his arm and stored them in a fukking OPEN BOX in his garage. Incredible! :oops:
Reminds me of the Hillary broke the law but she was too stupid to know better defense

From Special Counsel Robert Hur:

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” “It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

He just confirmed Biden DID COMMIT A FELONY!

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified information after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen."
Willfully disclosed? First I've heard of that. Who did he disclose it to, Hunter, China? What national security information was disclosed?

And he still gets more done than your Cheeto and his sycophant party

They just wrote a Trump campaign ad, courtesy of Merrick Garland.

LOL!
More than that, far more than that, they now must immediately dismiss, and apologize to both Trump, and the American people for committing treason by daring to charge Trump, a lawfully elected president with carte blanche authority to retain or declassify any classified documents in his possession then or now, with exactly what they refused to charge the traitorous Biden with, whom as VP never had the authority to possess a single one of the thousands of classified documents he stole from the American people, and sold to the highest fucking bidders!

From Special Council's report....

''There is evidence that, afer his vice presidency, Mr. Biden willfully retained marked classified documents about Afghanistan and unmarked classified handwritten notes in his notebooks, both of which he stored in unsecured places in his home.''

''Mr. Biden’s memory also appeared to have significant limitations, both at the time he spoke to Zwonitzer in 2017, as evidenced by their recorded conversations, and today, as evidenced by his recorded interview with our office.''

Discussions were ''painfully slow'' and he was ''struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.''

''In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse...''

''He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?‘), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?‘).”

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he 'had a real difference' of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.''

''Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him [Biden], he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him – by then a former president well into his eighties – of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.''

Last edited:
And he still gets more done than your Cheeto and his sycophant party
The Usurper is a criminal.

GF17x49WgAAOLqa

GF177xgXUAA3WRc

GF18EM1WgAAaQWo

Biden's serious cognitive issues are exposed - "He did not remember when he was vice president" He forgot "when his term began" "He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

GF18bGjXsAAAUc4

Hur would decline to press charges against Biden for a number of reasons: A jury would not likely convict. Biden is too old to prosecute. A jury could believe he did not willfully retain the docs. A jury would see Biden "as an elderly man with a poor memory."

GF1-VQBXoAAlOWC

Get used to that expression .. sure Biden gets a free ride on his documents case (although he is guilty) but the obvious is proven true.

Biden’s too mentally incompetent to be President.

I say let’s have a race between Biden and Trump and see who is painfully slow

Sorry Donnie, no Golf Carts allowed

From Special Council's report....

''There is evidence that, afer his vice presidency, Mr. Biden willfully retained marked classified documents about Afghanistan and unmarked classified handwritten notes in his notebooks, both of which he stored in unsecured places in his home.''

''Mr. Biden’s memory also appeared to have significant limitations, both at the time he spoke to Zwonitzer in 2017, as evidenced by their recorded conversations, and today, as evidenced by his recorded interview with our office.''

Discussions were ''painfully slow'' and he was ''struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.''

''In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse...''

''He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?‘), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?‘).”

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he 'had a real difference' of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.''

''Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him [Biden], he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him – by then a former president will into his eighties – of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.''
Feelings feelings. Feelings

Forum List

Back