No criminal charges against Biden

Looks like Tater's coming out to address the nation in a few minutes.

I expect that they're in panic mode now that officialdom has confirmed what everyone else already knew regarding his mental incompetency. There's no other reason they would let him come out unless it was absolutely critical to try to recover in some remedial way. The teleprompter he'll be reading off will clearly be tailored for recovery.

Is he gonna confirm that he is mentally/cognitively impaired but is still qualified and fit for the office of the Presidency or is he gonna say that he isn't mentally/cognitively impaired, indicating that he knows that he does deserve to be charged for the crimes he just skated on?

739z68.jpg

Seems like a bit of a sticky wicket to me.

As well...

What are the chances that he resigns and hands the keys over to the Black Panther? Tater's clearly just serving an honorary role anyway. He's not running anything. There's just no way. I doubt that he does resign and hand over the keys, but the question did cross my mind.

Last edited:
Criminal charges against Trump but none for Biden. Biden's DOJ comes to the rescue.

Yup. Trump is such a loser, isn't he?

Biden gets off and your poor orange loser has to plead to be let off.... :auiqs.jpg:

Please, please Judge... the other guy did it too :crybaby:waaaa....

Nope he is standing defiant.... LMFAO Lady Of ??????

Don't matter.

After that report confirming that the crime was committed, but that he is mentally incompetent to be tried, unlike all of the criminals already in prison who apparently were/are far more mentally competent than tater by that model, you can bet your bottom that the very first thing in the morning the intelligence agencies wil be in his office demanding a solution.

And we all know what that solution is...

Last edited:
For the record, the president of Egypt is not...I repeat not...the president of Mexico, as tater insinuated there.

He should have just walked off when the teleprompter stopped.

Which he did try to do.

But he just had to turn aroound, walk back to the podium, and answer a question on the fly...

Forum List

Back