No criminal charges against Biden

Criminal charges against Trump but none for Biden. Biden's DOJ comes to the rescue.

The special counsel is a Trump appointee.

He clearly states in his report there is no evidence Biden willfully did anything.

1707441889524.png

1707441916511.png

1707441943972.png

You're dismissed dimwit

Attachments

• 1707441977954.png
    1707441977954.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 5
I agree with the opinion that Noem just made in that if they do keep him around, that these Democrat governors in the swing states will pull something very similar to what they did last election by riding on the tails of th COVID narrative, issuing arbitrary emergency declarations to run and rig the election any way they want

Noem thinks that they'll pull something similar, even if they have to manufacture it, with the intent of getting full control of the elections again by way of those arbitrary declarations.

I wouldn't put it passed them at all...

... and it is literally because "his memory is significantly declined, so it would be impossible to make a determination"
In other words - he is such steep mental decline he can't remember why he took records that were illegal for him to possess.
But he can be the President.

Cause that makes fucking sense.
At least he isn't a Mafia Boss.

Biden self reported.

Trump denied, lied, and obstructed.

What else do you need to know?
So, then, by your model, if I rob a bank and nobody knows that I robbed a bank, but then I go to the cops and say, hey, I''m the asshole who robbed the bank, that means that I'm free to go with no charges against me because I self-reported?

So, then, by your model, if I rob a bank and nobody knows that I robbed a bank, but then I go to the cops and say, hey, I''m the asshole who robbed the bank, that means that I'm free to go with no charges against me because I self-reported?
Fallacy of false equivalency.

The robber intended to rob the bank, Biden did not intend to withhold documents deliberately.

The robber intended to rob the bank, Trump stole documents then lied about it.

So then he openly disagrees with the special council and therefore is, in his mind, cognitively competent to be charged with the crime that was assessed that was committed but that he was not cognitively competent to be charged?

I think he burned himself there, Synth. Observably.

So then he openly disagrees with the special council and therefore is, in his mind, cognitively competent to be charged with the crime that was assessed that was committed but that he was not cognitively competent to be charged?

I think he burned himself there, Synth. Observably.
There was nothing to charge him with, just like there was nothing to charge Pence with. Neither one lied to the FBI, hid documents, lied again that they had returned documents, kept documents unsecured in a club that members could have access to, or shared highly classified documents with people without security clearance, or foreign nationals who absolutely should not have been privy to national secrets. Trump did all that and more.

A Republican official who won't put his evidence to the test at trial by bringing charges, instead issues a report full of insinuations and accusations. Lots of similarities to Ken Starr in 1999, James Comey in 2016, Robert Mueller in 2019, and John Durham.

If you really have the goods, do something.

Biden did not intend to withhold documents deliberately.

The only way you get those documents out that he wasn't even supposed to have is by a process that he clearly, purposefully defeated.

Would you like for me to explain the process and prerequisites by which those documents are permitted out and to whom they are and are not actually permitted to be released?

Just a reminder that Trump was charged by Jack Smith in the classified documents case because in the words of Bill Barr, Trump's former AG, "the Feds were being ‘jerked around’ by Trump".
Neither Biden, nor Mike Pence, nor Hillary Clinton, were "jerking" the DOJ and FBI around, in their investigations. Trump was literally obstructing the DOJ and FBI, moving the classified documents around so they couldn't find them, and trying to hide them from the Feds. But we know that Trump has a habit obstructing federal investigations into him. Mueller found that Trump obstructed justice up to 10 times. For Trump, obstructing justice is just another day at the office for him.

Forum List

Back