No, Donald Trump Is NOT Conservative

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
I completely agree with Rush's brother on this. I think so many people are supporting The Donald specifically because he is NOT the conservative they see as being helpless in the face of leftist/progressive agendas. It also doesn't surprise me that this guy supports Cruz. Sadly, he's out of step with the majority of Americans.

Read the story @ No, Donald Trump Is NOT Conservative

This primary is going to be one tough fight (perhaps more so in the gutter) now that Cruz appears to be the Republican Establishment's top choice for President.

Quoting from the article below:

The REAL Ted Cruz EXPOSED – What You DON’T KNOW ABOUT TED!

1ted.jpg

That means Cruz, an Ivy League champion debater, has used his political skills to cover up just how much of a political insider he is. While claiming to be a rebel tea-party candidate, he associates with New York hedge funds and energy companies, while supporting TPP/Obamatrade to send American jobs overseas.

Perhaps now we know why the establishment would much rather support Cruz instead of conservative businessman Donald J. Trump, who is self-funding his campaign?

Trump is playing the role of a crazy white guy who rails against religious and ethnic minorities. He insults his own party (RINOs) and says people who think differently from him (Democrats) are actively trying to destroy America.

He's exactly what republican media has been convincing their viewers/listeners to support. And now all they can do is drop to the fetal position as the monster they've created wins the nomination.

I completely agree with Rush's brother on this. I think so many people are supporting The Donald specifically because he is NOT the conservative they see as being helpless in the face of leftist/progressive agendas. It also doesn't surprise me that this guy supports Cruz. Sadly, he's out of step with the majority of Americans.

1. rightwingnut bigot? check
2. anti choice theocrat? check
3. birther. check

what parts of the rabid right doesn't he check off?

3. birther. check

Looks like you found your Leftist script for today? Do you receive these from Soros on a daily basis?

I don't know what Trump is, I don't have a label. I don't care. If he can shut down illegal border entry and deport millions of scum and criminals that is a great start. If he can eliminate 10-25% of Govt great! If he can simplify the Tax Code great! what not to like?

He is a proven excellent people and money manager. What we have now and last 30 years is failed.

Labels are overrated anyhow.

To be fair to conservatives that support Trump he is their chance to get a republican elected and do a conservative thing with immigration. Whats funny about conservatives liking him is he is against free trade and that has been a republican goal for a while now.

Whats funny about conservatives liking him is he is against free trade and that has been a republican goal for a while now.

Yeah I don't like that talk by Trump. I hope he means to say he "against bad trade deals"? media gets it wrong? He dumbed it down for us "citizens"? Who rushed to sign off NAFTA? recent TPP in 100% secret? not Conservatives I would think?

Whats funny about conservatives liking him is he is against free trade and that has been a republican goal for a while now.

Yeah I don't like that talk by Trump. I hope he means to say he "against bad trade deals"? media gets it wrong? He dumbed it down for us "citizens"? Who rushed to sign off NAFTA? recent TPP in 100% secret? not Conservatives I would think?
About every republican in congress rushed to sign the TPP. And republicans championed NAFTA. As for the democrat presidents signing them:
New Democrats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The new democrats like Obama and the Clintons will be liberal on social issues and sell out to business and wall street at the drop of a hat. That's why Sanders has more support than expected. It's not all young people wanting free stuff, It's people sick of being sold out.

True, he is not a conservative. He is a spoiled 70 year old rich kid, that expects everyone to agree and bow to his stupid ideas.

True, he is not a conservative. He is a spoiled 70 year old rich kid, that expects everyone to agree and bow to his stupid ideas.

Jim, just wondering why are your posts 99.9% trump for?

eithers hes a racist rich asshole who wont get elected or you are truly scared of him, which is it? or maybe you get paid to attack him 24/7? Have you attacked barry or hillary even a tenth as much? Who would you vote for and why?

eithers hes a racist rich asshole who wont get elected or you are truly scared of him, which is it? or maybe you get paid to attack him 24/7? Have you attacked barry or hillary even a tenth as much? Who would you vote for and why?
Jim is a Limousine Liberal living off of his over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

3. birther. check

Looks like you found your Leftist script for today? Do you receive these from Soros on a daily basis?

pointing out your party platform is not a "leftist script".

feel free to respond to the point ... which is the Donald absolutely represents your party.

he is?

as usual.... wrongo, buckaroo.

he is?

as usual.... wrongo, buckaroo.
Is he simply bored or terrified?
It's hard for me to understand someone who starts the same thread with a different title 10 times a day.

Maybe or I am sure that's Trump are a christian in his best action off course he will win in this year and 2012 wasn't enough it were Romney instead in 2012 Republicans nominate vs Barack Obama how won precisly over Romney 0,4 % before Romney if I remember one stats in news or in forums newsletter off course one member can tell our about 2012 election ??

This primary is going to be one tough fight (perhaps more so in the gutter) now that Cruz appears to be the Republican Establishment's top choice for President.

Quoting from the article below:

The REAL Ted Cruz EXPOSED – What You DON’T KNOW ABOUT TED!

1ted.jpg

That means Cruz, an Ivy League champion debater, has used his political skills to cover up just how much of a political insider he is. While claiming to be a rebel tea-party candidate, he associates with New York hedge funds and energy companies, while supporting TPP/Obamatrade to send American jobs overseas.

Perhaps now we know why the establishment would much rather support Cruz instead of conservative businessman Donald J. Trump, who is self-funding his campaign?

This one time... at Debate Camp...

Forum List

Back