No living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorse Trump

2. NO. 270 billion is a tiny number compared to the US economy. Your counter example does not prove otherwise.

So 66 Billion can wreck the economy, but 270 billion has no effect... right...

3. Nothing in your post counters my point about Germany having a good trade policy that serves their interests. Like I want for the US. Your negative opinion of the US is not evidence.

Germany does have a good trade policy... But ti's not what your Trumpenfuhrer wants to do.

2. NO. 270 billion is a tiny number compared to the US economy. Your counter example does not prove otherwise.

So 66 Billion can wreck the economy, but 270 billion has no effect... right...

3. Nothing in your post counters my point about Germany having a good trade policy that serves their interests. Like I want for the US. Your negative opinion of the US is not evidence.

Germany does have a good trade policy... But ti's not what your Trumpenfuhrer wants to do.

2. Depending on the situation, correct. The Great Recession was not caused by that 66 billion. That 66 billion may have started a much larger chain reaction that caused the Great Recession. 270 billion is a tiny amount compared to 16 trillion.

3. That is your opinion. IMO, Trump's trade policies are infinitely superior to the current policy of being the world's bitch.

2. Depending on the situation, correct. The Great Recession was not caused by that 66 billion. That 66 billion may have started a much larger chain reaction that caused the Great Recession. 270 billion is a tiny amount compared to 16 trillion.

Wow, I think you just failed Home School Math if you think that 270 Billion is a "tiny" amount.

3. That is your opinion. IMO, Trump's trade policies are infinitely superior to the current policy of being the world's bitch.

No, it's a fact. Germany is not protectionist...

GTAI - Foreign Businesses in Germany

Wow, I think you just failed Home School Math if you think that 270 Billion is a "tiny" amount.

No, it's a fact. Germany is not protectionist...

GTAI - Foreign Businesses in Germany

1. No, you failed math if you think 270 billion is NOT tiny compared to 16.5 TRILLION.

2. Wow. The Germans say they are not protectionist. That's convincing. LOL!!

1. No, you failed math if you think 270 billion is NOT tiny compared to 16.5 TRILLION.

Again, recessions have been triggered by a lot less than 270B...

We could also talk about cities like Chicago no one wants to set up businesses in because they are free-fire zones, thanks to the NRA.

Again, recessions have been triggered by a lot less than 270B...

We could also talk about cities like Chicago no one wants to set up businesses in because they are free-fire zones, thanks to the NRA.

1. You keep dishonestly jumping back and forth. A trigger is setting off a larger problem. Taken by itself 270 is tiny compared to 6.5 trillion. But you know that, you are just a dishonest troll.

2. The Second Amendment is the same from one shining sea to the other, in this nation. Yet, it seems to be primarily in Democratic strongholds that it "causes" problems. That demonstrates that the problem is something else. But you knew that. You are just being a dishonest troll.

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....
A bunch of good ole boys who belong to the same corrupt club, never got shit done and are in bed with each other aren't supporting Trump? Yeah I'd say we found our next President with Trump.
So EVERY living president, every living Secretary of State, and every living former Fed chairman is a corrupt incompetent?

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....
A bunch of good ole boys who belong to the same corrupt club, never got shit done and are in bed with each other aren't supporting Trump? Yeah I'd say we found our next President with Trump.
So EVERY living president, every living Secretary of State, and every living former Fed chairman is a corrupt incompetent?

This is a populist revolution against the political class.

Surely you've though it odd that the Republican leadership would rather let the Democrats win than, have the GOP candidate win?

The entire political class, as a group has some shared interests and positions. And they are being threatened.

Corrupt and incompetent is a matter of opinion, but they are certainly all on the same side in this fight.

THe other side from the American people.

1. You keep dishonestly jumping back and forth. A trigger is setting off a larger problem. Taken by itself 270 is tiny compared to 6.5 trillion. But you know that, you are just a dishonest troll.

That's the point. It can trigger a larger problem. So if 66 Billion can tank an economy, 270 billion can put a drag on it.

2. The Second Amendment is the same from one shining sea to the other, in this nation. Yet, it seems to be primarily in Democratic strongholds that it "causes" problems. That demonstrates that the problem is something else. But you knew that. You are just being a dishonest troll.

Yeah, the democratic strongholds are where PEOPLE are concentrated. I mean, you guys use gerrymandering to make sure that Bubba Rednecks and Inbreds are disproportionately represented....

That's the point. It can trigger a larger problem. So if 66 Billion can tank an economy, 270 billion can put a drag on it.

Yeah, the democratic strongholds are where PEOPLE are concentrated. I mean, you guys use gerrymandering to make sure that Bubba Rednecks and Inbreds are disproportionately represented....

1. 270 billion can't "drag" a 16.5 Trillion dollar economy.

2.Population density is irrelevant to crime rates. But you knew that. There are plenty of guns per population in the suburbs and rural areas where Republicans tend to dominate and they don't have the "gun problems" that so many of your "democratic strongholds" do. The demonstrates that the problem is something else.

2.Population density is irrelevant to crime rates. But you knew that. There are plenty of guns per population in the suburbs and rural areas where Republicans tend to dominate and they don't have the "gun problems" that so many of your "democratic strongholds" do. The demonstrates that the problem is something else.

Yeah... it's guns. That's what it is. Sorry. You're "it's okay if they shoot each other because they're darkies" doesn't fly h ere, KKKorrell.

You have plenty of Bubba Rednecks exiting the gene pool. Not that i mind, of course...

Considering what has happened over the past fourty years, who would want their endorsement.

Considering what has happened over the past fourty years, who would want their endorsement.

Really, what happened over the last 40 years?

Let's see now, the GDP expanded from a Trillion to 20 Trillion.
We won the Cold War.
We live in a period of relative peace, prosperity, and technical innovation.

Those Establishment Bastards!!!!

Yeah... it's guns. That's what it is. Sorry. You're "it's okay if they shoot each other because they're darkies" doesn't fly h ere, KKKorrell.

You have plenty of Bubba Rednecks exiting the gene pool. Not that i mind, of course...

The Race Card and your bigotry in no way counters my point about crime NOT tracking with gun ownership.

That crime does NOT track with gun ownership, clearly shows your point to be wrong.

NO matter how much you insult me, that won't change.

How hard are you fighting to ignore the obvious truth right in front of you?

That crime does NOT track with gun ownership, clearly shows your point to be wrong.

Sure it does. Countries that have common sense gun control have low murder rates.

Countries that let any asshole wants a gun have one have high murder rates.

This isn't fucking complicated, Cleetus... you dun der let them have them shootin' irons, they are going to use them.

redneck-with-guns.jpg

Liberals, it goes in one ear and out the other...Trump is running against the Washington DC establishment HELLO EARTH TO LIBS.

You mean the people who actually know how to run the country? Because he clearly doesn't.

The debate kind of proved that.

Are you dumb or something, hello $20 trillion in debt does that sound like the morons know what they are doing?

Forum List

Back