No living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorse Trump

The "taking seriously" bit....

Rozman said he doesn't take Trump seriously.

I replied, but you do take Hillary seriously? Seriously?

You came in with "Aren't you the Gold Standard guy?"

Again, WTF are you talking about? What does what I said have to do with the gold standard? It's a complete non-sequitur. Are you arguing Hillary supports the gold standard? You can't be doing that. No idea what you're talking about. Clarify
Unlike Trump supporters who can tell you that they support Trump because of his positions on various issues, typically, Clinton supporters have no idea why they support Clinton, so they have to bail out of any serious conversation about the issues.
His positions on issues?

On which day of the week?
If you had been paying attention, you would realize they are the same positions everyday and the same proposals for dealing wi

Again, WTF are you talking about? What does what I said have to do with the gold standard? It's a complete non-sequitur. Are you arguing Hillary supports the gold standard? You can't be doing that. No idea what you're talking about. Clarify
Unlike Trump supporters who can tell you that they support Trump because of his positions on various issues, typically, Clinton supporters have no idea why they support Clinton, so they have to bail out of any serious conversation about the issues.

Agreed. I can tell you why I don't support Trump, he's not a free market capitalist. That's why I support Johnson
Trump supports free market capitalism within our economy but not in the global economy because while it is good for the global economy, it is not good for the US economy.
Yeah.....you are describing Autarky.....it has nothing to do with "free market capitalism", and has a solid record of consistent failure......the experiments enjoy shorter lifespans than its communist cousins...
Nope, I am describing free market capitalism within the US economy, no economic isolationism, replacing multilateral trade agreements that drive US jobs to less developed countries with cheaper labor and fewer environmental regulations and replacing them with bilateral trade agreements such as we had before the Clintons.

His positions on issues?

If you had been paying attention, you would realize they are the same positions everyday and the same proposals for dealing wi

Agreed. I can tell you why I don't support Trump, he's not a free market capitalist. That's why I support Johnson
Trump supports free market capitalism within our economy but not in the global economy because while it is good for the global economy, it is not good for the US economy.

Bull crap. Explain how you know more about economics than economists do. What was responsible for that insight?
In the 1990's global free trade was a popular idea, but today few economists believe it has benefited the US, and if you had been paying attention, you would know that even Hillary, formerly one of the staunchest advocates for trade agreements like NAFTA now acknowledges it was a mistake because it didn't deliver the benefits she had expected it to.

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....

and that's a good thing, because those people are part of the establishment that has created the mess our country is in right now. They are scared shitless that Trump will expose them and their lifetimes of corruption. Screw em----------------Go Trump.
I can't help noticing a recurring theme....and all these parrots insist that they are "independent thinkers"...
It's like when I was just turned 18 and all the grownups tried to explain why it wasn't so smart to get married to a 19 year old trouble maker and have the baby instead of going to college....
They're too inexperienced with reality to understand their decision.

Why would ESTABLISHMENT George Soros Globalists endorse the Donald??

THREAD FAIL
If they did, they'd be Idiots.....

Just gauge the intelligence of our local T-rump enthusiasts.....

His sweet spot begins 2 standard deviations to the left of the intelligence distribution mean....

THREAD FAIL

His sweet spot begins 2 standard deviations to the left of the intelligence distribution mean....

The intelligence of the anti-Hitlety enthusiasts are off the charts on the high end compared to those that buy into the crook that is Hitlery. It would take less than an hour of serious research to find out what a crooked POS she is and her ties to the Bush crime family. Drug dealing, money laundering, outright theft from the Haitian people, the funds that Leo Wanta wanted to repatriate to the people of the United States, etc, etc. She makes Al Capone seem like a mere piker by comparison. The leftard clown posse will never open their eyes or do any vetting when it comes to her because they are afraid of what they will find....so it's "full speed ahead and load the wagon, who cares if the donkey is blind".....it's all about the "D" in front of the name.
The intelligence of the anti-Hitlety enthusiasts are off the charts on the high end compared to those that buy into the crook that is Hitlery.

Look around you.....count how many 2 time Scrub voters are now trying to sell you T-rump...

THREAD FAIL

THREAD FAIL

The intelligence of the anti-Hitlety enthusiasts are off the charts on the high end compared to those that buy into the crook that is Hitlery. It would take less than an hour of serious research to find out what a crooked POS she is and her ties to the Bush crime family. Drug dealing, money laundering, outright theft from the Haitian people, the funds that Leo Wanta wanted to repatriate to the people of the United States, etc, etc. She makes Al Capone seem like a mere piker by comparison. The leftard clown posse will never open their eyes or do any vetting when it comes to her because they are afraid of what they will find....so it's "full speed ahead and load the wagon, who cares if the donkey is blind".....it's all about the "D" in front of the name.
The intelligence of the anti-Hitlety enthusiasts are off the charts on the high end compared to those that buy into the crook that is Hitlery.

Look around you.....count how many 2 time Scrub voters are now trying to sell you T-rump...

Is this the same Bush that served two terms whose family is thicker than thieves witht he Clintons that are supported by the same banking oligarchs like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds? That belong to the same exclusive establishment club like the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg group? Do you have any idea about the ideologies of these groups? I thouigh the leftard clown posse was against elitists and the uppercrust that have been sucking off the labor of the serfs? So why are you backing a POS like Hitlery?

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....

Moderates, independents and undecideds need to realize that it isn't just Democrats who don't like Trump it's half the GOP. They believe he's dangerous too. Hell, probably more than half of them wish someone else was running. The only reason any of them are voting for Trump is because they don't want Hillary. People like this tend to not show up on election day.

And anyone that is happy about the direction that America is headed, can listen to those who have put US on this course.

The rest of US will vote for change.

But that is the thing I don't think you are getting...

America is in this position because it took a course too far to the right... Americans work harder and have a lower quality of life than Europe... Look at the evidence...

This started under Reagan and continued...

The GOP sold the lie it was all the Democrats fault when they blew up the economy. They have been running this campaign of negativity and warmongering for decades and now someone has just gone more extreme than them...

Trump is not conservative... He is a false conservative... He is an authoritarian which is the opposite to a libertarian... He opposes freedom and believes in high government control... Just look at his policies...

• The Wall is going to be one of the biggest land grabs in modern US history.
  • The deportation plan will involve the compulsory carrying of ID for all citizens. No Id you will be locked up as a suspect illegal.
  • All foreign goods will investigated and taxed.
  • Women will be asked to leave there job if they are harassed by men.
it goes on....

Soooooo,

Your position is that conservatism got US into this mess and since Trump is no conservative, he is not the one to get US out of it.

YOu should maybe walk me though that slower, and with less off topic asides.

Cause at first glance, it doesn't make sense.

Trump is an Authoritarian after that he swings wildly, truth is he doesn't seem to know himself... We see him spending big with tax cuts...
That will drive the deficit wild.. He is not a fisical conservative but is appealing to the low taxers people, he also gives lip service to the social conservatives while being no great christian...

He is basically the worse of both houses.. That why there is no details... Have you got a creditable econmist to back his economic plan...

Details and Analysis of Donald Trump’s Tax Plan

Won't matter anyway, he and Clinton are both one term presidents who will do nothing more then hold the place for the next guy. As long as trump don't nuke anyone, or Hillary doesn't get anymore people killed or die her self all will be as it was for the last 12 years.

What makes you think she would be a bad president.... She was a very popular and successful Senator and SOS....

She is liked on both side of the aisles, she has the ability to actually get things done... Republicans often praise her as a person you can do a deal with.

THREAD FAIL

THREAD FAIL

THREAD FAIL

THREAD FAIL

Is this the same Bush that served two terms whose family is thicker than thieves witht he Clintons that are supported by the same banking oligarchs like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds? That belong to the same exclusive establishment club like the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg group? Do you have any idea about the ideologies of these groups? I thouigh the leftard clown posse was against elitists and the uppercrust that have been sucking off the labor of the serfs? So why are you backing a POS like Hitlery?

So Dale has given the tin hat conspiracy theories view point...

Thanks for you contribution, now back to your cell and we will get your meds...

Moderates, independents and undecideds need to realize that it isn't just Democrats who don't like Trump it's half the GOP. They believe he's dangerous too. Hell, probably more than half of them wish someone else was running. The only reason any of them are voting for Trump is because they don't want Hillary. People like this tend to not show up on election day.

The problem is GOP have become masters of chaos and spin they have lost where the right way is up.... They have to understand that Trump could put a coffin nail in there party.

If Trump was voted the disfunctional congress would have to take charge and put him on a leash...

I don't know how anyone can take Trump seriously....

The guy is accused of screwing over countless numbers of people that he
has done business with...The Trump U scam.The spending of The Trump
foundations money to benefit Trump personally...The childish insults he throws at people on a daily basis.
Trump needing to be embarrassed into finally handing over money to the Vets.

If this guy was running for office in another country we would be laughing our asses off at him...

The guy says things and then contradicts or swears he never said it....

How the fuck did this guy get this far....
Roz,

Your bang on... The rest of world would be laughing its ass off if this was another EU country....

In US case it is complete bemusment, how in a country this large can a conman get this far?

Ebven his supporters here don't care that he lies 3/4 of the time. They don't even offer a defense.

His positions on issues?

Yeah.....you are describing Autarky.....it has nothing to do with "free market capitalism", and has a solid record of consistent failure......the experiments enjoy shorter lifespans than its communist cousins...
Nope, I am describing free market capitalism within the US economy, no economic isolationism, replacing multilateral trade agreements that drive US jobs to less developed countries with cheaper labor and fewer environmental regulations and replacing them with bilateral trade agreements such as we had before the Clintons.

Calling it free market and saying no free trade is an oxymoron. Either we decide what business we want to engage in or the government does. That you can go out in the yard an hour a day in your prison doesn't make you a free man

His positions on issues?

Bull crap. Explain how you know more about economics than economists do. What was responsible for that insight?
In the 1990's global free trade was a popular idea, but today few economists believe it has benefited the US, and if you had been paying attention, you would know that even Hillary, formerly one of the staunchest advocates for trade agreements like NAFTA now acknowledges it was a mistake because it didn't deliver the benefits she had expected it to.

Bull shit, you're making that up. If you literally took the first economics course at the college level you'd know that free trade is great for the economy.

The more government regulates and the worse it gets, the more you people call for more regulation because the free market didn't work. It's idiotic and defies all empirical evidence.

Your trust in politicians and bureaucrats that they will act in the interest of the people is staggeringly naive

I don't know how anyone can take Trump seriously....

The guy is accused of screwing over countless numbers of people that he
has done business with...The Trump U scam.The spending of The Trump
foundations money to benefit Trump personally...The childish insults he throws at people on a daily basis.
Trump needing to be embarrassed into finally handing over money to the Vets.

If this guy was running for office in another country we would be laughing our asses off at him...

The guy says things and then contradicts or swears he never said it....

How the fuck did this guy get this far....

And so ... Hitlary. Now that's someone you can take seriously? :lmao:

What a hack
Aren't you the Gold Standard guy?

Yes. And what does that have to do with this post?

Knock knock knock, Larry?

They don't hate their country, they hate idiots like you, smarmy know-it-all types who keep thinking "we know whats best for you, and we are going to force you to do it".

again, the homophobe with the gay man as an avatar complains about having to bake cakes, and ignore the fact his homophobic buddies die a lot worse to gay folks.

I've known gay folks who've been fired for being gay, I've know gay folks who've been beaten up for being gay.

Being made to keep the promises you made to provide services--- meh, not so much.

A bunch of good ole boys who belong to the same corrupt club, never got shit done and are in bed with each other aren't supporting Trump? Yeah I'd say we found our next President with Trump.

Deport the Illegals, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans.

Bring back manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans.

STOP fucking with Russia, thus increasing safety for Americans.

Those policy positions made him an unstoppable juggernaut is the Republican Primaries.

I hope that helps you understand.

That he won selling simple minded solutions to the simple minded, KKKorrell? We got that part.

We just don't think it's a good thing.

I see this as an OUTSTANDING development! Let's look at the history of the living presidents, shall we?

Jimmy Carter; Handpicked by the Rockefeller family and a member of the CFR and Trilateral Commission, 33rd degree free mason

George H Bush, Trilateral Commission and Skull and Bones member that helped to orchestrate the assassination of JFK. Knights of Malta, 33rd degree Freemason. Bohemian Grove attendee

Bill Clinton, CFR member and Jesuit trained at Georgetown, 33rd degree Freemason, Knight of Malta, Bohemian HGroive attendee

GW Bush, Skull and Bones member, Knights Of Malta, 33rd degree Freemason, Bohemian Grove attendee

Barry Soetoro, mentored by a known communist that was introduced to a Jesuit priest for "community organizing" training and Bilderburg attendee and speaker at the CFR.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/us/the-catholic-roots-of-obamas-activism.html?_r=0

Now, let's look at the Secretary of States going back to James Baker, a part of the Carlye group that made out like bandits due to 9/11 when the 240 billion dollars worth of ten year oil and gas securities ( illegally purchased during the Ruble collapse in 1991) were allowed to pass through with out the "sniff test" of the SEC when the Fed bank used their emergency powers to allow trades to go through with no scrutiny. Baker was also a member of the CFR. His influential family brought English race scientist Julian Huxley in to supervise a race purification' study program at Rice University. The Baker's family wealth and power came from their representing thew Iluminati Harriman clan that got their seed money from the Rothschilds, like the Rockefellers, Fords, JP Morgans, Warburgs, etc, etc.....

Madeleine Albright: Hired by national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, (a globalist and current adviser to the Barrypuppet). She was Secretary of State when Bill "drop trou" was president that when asked if the sanctions on Iraq that had contributed to the death of 500,000 children was worth it? Her reply....

Lesley Stahl (of CBS News): “We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?”
Madeleine Albright: “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price — we think the price is worth it.” She is also (you guessed it) a member of the CFR AND the Trilateral Commission.

Colin Powell: Bohemian Grove attendee, CFR member AND Trilateral Commission member.

Condi Rice: CFR and Trilateral Commission member.

Hillary Clinton: CFR member and being backed by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers for CEO of USA.INC

John Kerry: Skull and Bones, CFR member and regular speaker at the Trilateral Commission meetings.

As far as the former and current heads of the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank goes? Why in the hell would ANY one give a flying fuck as to what these minions of this parasitic entity has to say about anything? How fucking STUPID are you people that care about their opinions? These are the elites, the establishment that has been sucking this country dry since the days of Woodrow Wilson. The very fact that these slime balls have a boner against Trump should only encourage his supporters.

Seriously, if you don't know about the origins and goals of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and how it's passage was back-doored then you really need to STFU about politics and EDUCATE yourself. If you don't know about the Jesuit order, Knights Of Malta, you need to read up on them both. Recall and research JFK's speech about secret societies and those that take secret oaths.

The OP's post only HELPS and solidifies support for Trump for those that are in the "know".

ahhh....ahhh.. Bilderbergers, Trilateralists! Freemasons! CFR! Bohemian Grove! Illuminati!!!

Hey, the Lizard People called, they are feeling totally left out they didn't make your list of crazy!

And anyone that is happy about the direction that America is headed, can listen to those who have put US on this course.

The rest of US will vote for change.

But that is the thing I don't think you are getting...

America is in this position because it took a course too far to the right... Americans work harder and have a lower quality of life than Europe... Look at the evidence...

This started under Reagan and continued...

The GOP sold the lie it was all the Democrats fault when they blew up the economy. They have been running this campaign of negativity and warmongering for decades and now someone has just gone more extreme than them...

Trump is not conservative... He is a false conservative... He is an authoritarian which is the opposite to a libertarian... He opposes freedom and believes in high government control... Just look at his policies...

• The Wall is going to be one of the biggest land grabs in modern US history.
  • The deportation plan will involve the compulsory carrying of ID for all citizens. No Id you will be locked up as a suspect illegal.
  • All foreign goods will investigated and taxed.
  • Women will be asked to leave there job if they are harassed by men.
it goes on....

Soooooo,

Your position is that conservatism got US into this mess and since Trump is no conservative, he is not the one to get US out of it.

YOu should maybe walk me though that slower, and with less off topic asides.

Cause at first glance, it doesn't make sense.

Trump is an Authoritarian after that he swings wildly, truth is he doesn't seem to know himself... We see him spending big with tax cuts...
That will drive the deficit wild.. He is not a fisical conservative but is appealing to the low taxers people, he also gives lip service to the social conservatives while being no great christian...

He is basically the worse of both houses.. That why there is no details... Have you got a creditable econmist to back his economic plan...

Details and Analysis of Donald Trump’s Tax Plan
Swinging wildly is what you are doing in this post. It is not reasonable to discuss the effect his tax plan will have on the deficit without also discussing the increased tax revenues that will come from the tariffs he wants to impose or the effect of more jobs and higher wages that will result from preventing companies from leaving the US for other countries, but no president, not even Reagan, has ever been able to get a tax plan through Congress without making significant compromises, Trump's tax plan can only be seen as an initial negotiating position for one part of a comprehensive economic plan that may reduce the deficit.

His positions on issues?

Calling it free market and saying no free trade is an oxymoron. Either we decide what business we want to engage in or the government does. That you can go out in the yard an hour a day in your prison doesn't make you a free man

Forum List

Back