No living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorse Trump

The media highlighted today that the cast of 'West Wing' has 'rallied' together to endorse Hillary.

SO WHAT? I don't know them, don't watch the show, and don't give a damn who they support. Last I checked they only have 1 vote each, the same as I do.

Barbara Streisand says she'll leave the US if Trump wins...

AND? Barb, 'don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya'!

'No living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorse Trump'

Ok...so some of the 'architects' of the mess that the country is in today don't support Trump. Sounds like a BONUS to me. Dem's have been saying they hate the Bush's guts for years, so why are they suddenly concerned about who they will and will not vote for?

I personally don't scan social media or the news before I walk into the polling booth to see who endorses a candidate and who doesn't. Your choice regarding who to vote for should be a PERSONAL decision based on what YOU think, not what any celebrity or famous person thinks'.

STOP BEING SHEEP AND FOLLWING THE HERD. THINK FOR YOURSELVES!
...so some of the 'architects' of the mess that the country is in today don't support Trump. Sounds like a BONUS to me.

Just for the record, did you cast one or more votes for the Architect of the Great Recession?

I don't know how anyone can take Trump seriously....

The guy is accused of screwing over countless numbers of people that he
has done business with...The Trump U scam.The spending of The Trump
foundations money to benefit Trump personally...The childish insults he throws at people on a daily basis.
Trump needing to be embarrassed into finally handing over money to the Vets.

If this guy was running for office in another country we would be laughing our asses off at him...

The guy says things and then contradicts or swears he never said it....

How the fuck did this guy get this far....

And so ... Hitlary. Now that's someone you can take seriously? :lmao:

What a hack
Aren't you the Gold Standard guy?

The media highlighted today that the cast of 'West Wing' has 'rallied' together to endorse Hillary.

SO WHAT? I don't know them, don't watch the show, and don't give a damn who they support. Last I checked they only have 1 vote each, the same as I do.

Ok...so some of the 'architects' of the mess that the country is in today don't support Trump. Sounds like a BONUS to me. Dem's have been saying they hate the Bush's guts for years, so why are they suddenly concerned about who they will and will not vote for?

I personally don't scan social media or the news before I walk into the polling booth to see who endorses a candidate and who doesn't. Your choice regarding who to vote for should be a PERSONAL decision based on what YOU think, not what any celebrity or famous person thinks'.

...so some of the 'architects' of the mess that the country is in today don't support Trump. Sounds like a BONUS to me.

Just for the record, did you cast one or more votes for the Architect of the Great Recession?
Do you mean Bill Clinton, the man who repealed parts of the Glass Steagall Act that might have prevented the financial crisis from leading to recession?

Why would ESTABLISHMENT George Soros Globalists endorse the Donald??

THREAD FAIL
If they did, they'd be Idiots.....

Just gauge the intelligence of our local T-rump enthusiasts.....

His sweet spot begins 2 standard deviations to the left of the intelligence distribution mean....

Why would ESTABLISHMENT George Soros Globalists endorse the Donald??

THREAD FAIL
If they did, they'd be Idiots.....

Just gauge the intelligence of our local T-rump enthusiasts.....

His sweet spot begins 2 standard deviations to the left of the intelligence distribution mean....

The intelligence of the anti-Hitlety enthusiasts are off the charts on the high end compared to those that buy into the crook that is Hitlery. It would take less than an hour of serious research to find out what a crooked POS she is and her ties to the Bush crime family. Drug dealing, money laundering, outright theft from the Haitian people, the funds that Leo Wanta wanted to repatriate to the people of the United States, etc, etc. She makes Al Capone seem like a mere piker by comparison. The leftard clown posse will never open their eyes or do any vetting when it comes to her because they are afraid of what they will find....so it's "full speed ahead and load the wagon, who cares if the donkey is blind".....it's all about the "D" in front of the name.
The intelligence of the anti-Hitlety enthusiasts are off the charts on the high end compared to those that buy into the crook that is Hitlery.

Look around you.....count how many 2 time Scrub voters are now trying to sell you T-rump...

Do you mean Bill Clinton, the man who repealed parts of the Glass Steagall Act that might have prevented the financial crisis from leading to recession?

It took a singular genius to run with that, put a philosophical contempt for regulation to work, add a healthy dose of Supply Side Idiocy and "muscular foreign policy", and accumulate the worst record of any POTUS in modern times.

foundations money to benefit Trump personally...The childish insults he throws at people on a daily basis.

If this guy was running for office in another country we would be laughing our asses off at him...

What a hack

Yes. And what does that have to do with this post?

What a hack

The "taking seriously" bit....

What a hack

Rozman said he doesn't take Trump seriously.

I replied, but you do take Hillary seriously? Seriously?

You came in with "Aren't you the Gold Standard guy?"

Again, WTF are you talking about? What does what I said have to do with the gold standard? It's a complete non-sequitur. Are you arguing Hillary supports the gold standard? You can't be doing that. No idea what you're talking about. Clarify

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....
I can see that as an advantage, as most folks are tired of the business as usual...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What a hack

Again, WTF are you talking about? What does what I said have to do with the gold standard? It's a complete non-sequitur. Are you arguing Hillary supports the gold standard? You can't be doing that. No idea what you're talking about. Clarify
Your problem, and the perfect illustration of my point, is that the mere suggestion of equivalence between the two is risible...

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....

and that's a good thing, because those people are part of the establishment that has created the mess our country is in right now. They are scared shitless that Trump will expose them and their lifetimes of corruption. Screw em----------------Go Trump.

Politicians' endorsement is a political symbol that often represents their own agenda. In this sense, I am not surprised by your "discovery".
Trump's political views on America is quite unique among politicians, but they may not be necessarily strange to the American people. If you believe that politicians' endorsement should be considered a measure of electability, you are essentially assuming that the majority of politicians share the same views with the people - an assumption that is quite questionable.

What a hack

Unlike Trump supporters who can tell you that they support Trump because of his positions on various issues, typically, Clinton supporters have no idea why they support Clinton, so they have to bail out of any serious conversation about the issues.

and that's a good thing, because those people are part of the establishment that has created the mess our country is in right now. They are scared shitless that Trump will expose them and their lifetimes of corruption. Screw em----------------Go Trump.
I can't help noticing a recurring theme....and all these parrots insist that they are "independent thinkers"...

Duh, Trump is running against the DC establishment you idiot.

What a hack

Unlike Trump supporters who can tell you that they support Trump because of his positions on various issues, typically, Clinton supporters have no idea why they support Clinton, so they have to bail out of any serious conversation about the issues.
His positions on issues?

On which day of the week?

Duh, Trump is running against the DC establishment you idiot.
T-rump is herding Sheeple..

What a hack

Your problem, and the perfect illustration of my point, is that the mere suggestion of equivalence between the two is risible...

Um ... learn to read. I am mocking the idea that they are not equivalent, not the idea that they are. They are both jokes who don't belong on a White House tour much less living there.

Seriously, you couldn't read that? Rozman said Trump is a joke. I replied but Hillary isn't? I said they ARE equivalent, not that they are not. What is wrong with you? Too many years in government schools being babysat?

Forum List

Back