No living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorse Trump

The establishment does not endorse The Donald...OH NOES! :p Why the fuck do leftist retards think that is a bad thing?

Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....

Although I'll not be voting for Trump, if what you claim is true, that's a damn good reason to vote Trump.

Allow me to restate: The asshole politicians and bureaucrats that got us into this mess don't like Trump? That's a sign he's doing something right.

Now off you go collectivist boy!
Correct me if I am wrong but no living President, Secretary of State or FED Chairman endorses Trump..

Of course not. They're the ones who screwed things up in the first place. They all - every one - are every bit the globalists Carter, the Clinton's and Obama are.

So you now think that Globalism is the problem....

So your solution is to TAX imported goods...

Could you explain this to me?

These are the people who know what the job on President is about and not one of them said Trump can do it...

Sorry this looks like evidence and we know how the Trump side just hates facts and evidence....

And anyone that is happy about the direction that America is headed, can listen to those who have put US on this course.

The rest of US will vote for change.

The best endorsement I have seen for him yet. He should turn this into a commercial!

And anyone that is happy about the direction that America is headed, can listen to those who have put US on this course.

But that is the thing I don't think you are getting...

America is in this position because it took a course too far to the right... Americans work harder and have a lower quality of life than Europe... Look at the evidence...

This started under Reagan and continued...

The GOP sold the lie it was all the Democrats fault when they blew up the economy. They have been running this campaign of negativity and warmongering for decades and now someone has just gone more extreme than them...

Trump is not conservative... He is a false conservative... He is an authoritarian which is the opposite to a libertarian... He opposes freedom and believes in high government control... Just look at his policies...

• The Wall is going to be one of the biggest land grabs in modern US history.
  • The deportation plan will involve the compulsory carrying of ID for all citizens. No Id you will be locked up as a suspect illegal.
  • All foreign goods will investigated and taxed.
  • Women will be asked to leave there job if they are harassed by men.
it goes on....

It's just the threatened NWO RINO elite establishment, ya know, frightened of losing their jobs.

Good! Tells me Trump is onto something. It isn't a popularity contest among the elites ya know.

Did you cast one or more votes for Scrub?

None of the GOP'ers do.....you just crawl out from under your rock?

So you have no one who did or advised on major decisions involving the job saying your candidate can actually do it...

This is not political for a lot of these... Trump has praised some of these guys...
You did, didn't you....we don't want any of the GOP'ers support....if we did,,we would not have pushed Trump....GOPer support hurts Trump, not helps....

Who is this "we"?
Not you...:lol:

You've got that right, O.....

But that doesn't tell me who "we" are....

Good! Tells me Trump is onto something. It isn't a popularity contest among the elites ya know.
You know who else is manifestly unqualified?

J-Lo......

Think she might be onto something?

What? That makes no fuckingsensewhatsoever.
You take the judgement of these people as validation of your enthusiasm for the least qualified presidential candidate ever....

If that is your measure, you might be able to do better...

But that is the thing I don't think you are getting...

America is in this position because it took a course too far to the right... Americans work harder and have a lower quality of life than Europe... Look at the evidence...

This started under Reagan and continued...

The GOP sold the lie it was all the Democrats fault when they blew up the economy. They have been running this campaign of negativity and warmongering for decades and now someone has just gone more extreme than them...

Trump is not conservative... He is a false conservative... He is an authoritarian which is the opposite to a libertarian... He opposes freedom and believes in high government control... Just look at his policies...

• The Wall is going to be one of the biggest land grabs in modern US history.
  • The deportation plan will involve the compulsory carrying of ID for all citizens. No Id you will be locked up as a suspect illegal.
  • All foreign goods will investigated and taxed.
  • Women will be asked to leave there job if they are harassed by men.
it goes on....

Soooooo,

Your position is that conservatism got US into this mess and since Trump is no conservative, he is not the one to get US out of it.

YOu should maybe walk me though that slower, and with less off topic asides.

Cause at first glance, it doesn't make sense.

Fuck off.

None of the GOP'ers do.....you just crawl out from under your rock?

So you have no one who did or advised on major decisions involving the job saying your candidate can actually do it...

This is not political for a lot of these... Trump has praised some of these guys...
You did, didn't you....we don't want any of the GOP'ers support....if we did,,we would not have pushed Trump....GOPer support hurts Trump, not helps....

Who is this "we"?
Not you...:lol:

You've got that right, O.....

But that doesn't tell me who "we" are....
You just answered your question for us IBS....:lol:

Won't matter anyway, he and Clinton are both one term presidents who will do nothing more then hold the place for the next guy. As long as trump don't nuke anyone, or Hillary doesn't get anymore people killed or die her self all will be as it was for the last 12 years.

You know who else is manifestly unqualified?

J-Lo......

Think she might be onto something?

What? That makes no fuckingsensewhatsoever.
You take the judgement of these people as validation of your enthusiasm for the least qualified presidential candidate ever....

If that is your measure, you might be able to do better...
Don't be so hard on your hitlery....:lol:

Fuck off.
I take that as a "yes".....

Why are you dispensing advice?

Forum List

Back