🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

I wonder how many shekels the Israeli juden payed Goldstone to change his report?? . :cool:

The other day you criticized me for what you claimed was a run-on sentence, so I feel i can say I would think that you would be able to spell a simple word like "paid." Now prove to the readers that the Jews paid Goldstone to change his report? Are you privy to Goldstone's bank statements? It is pathetic how the Goldstone report is constantly discussed since during that time period between then and now, so many more Muslims have been murdered by their fellow Muslims. It sounds like the Goldstone Report is the soup du jour for the Jew haters while they ignore what has been going on since then when it comes to the atrocities committed by Muslims. It's almost like we have someone like the "White Widow" along with her fellow believers posting here.
The guy's last name should be a strong indicator of to whom his loyalties belong.

And also what precious metal motivates his actions. . :cool:

He is a Jew, which explains that article.

The investigation stands, he was not the only contributor to the UN Report.

Is the author of this book you are promoting on your thread not a Jew, Sherri? Is this not more evidence of your selective brand of "truth"? If it harms the reputation of Israel and her people it is truth. If it harms the reputation of Israels enemies, it is not truth. According to the one here who has rejected The Truth.

The irony of it all is an understatement.

- Jeri

Is the author of this book you are promoting on your thread not a Jew, Sherri? Is this not more evidence of your selective brand of "truth"? If it harms the reputation of Israel and her people it is truth. If it harms the reputation of Israels enemies, it is not truth. According to the one here who has rejected The Truth.
And yet, Jesus himself was very hard on the Jewish leadership and called them to task for their evil ways.

Which is exactly what Sherri is doing. .. :cool:

oh thanks for the information Jeremiah-----I had no idea. Does it favor a particular
sect? Sherri has CLAIMED to be a baptist. I find it hard to believe----I have
never met a Baptist who thought the word ZION was invented in 1897. Baptist
churches ROCK with songs that include hebrew words-----very lively. I think
Elvis was a baptist------I have to admit---his pronunciation of the hebrew
words that show up in some of his songs-----NEEDED HELP (of course I should
not talk------there are people who tell me to give up when I try to speak hebrew)

speaking of prisons-----there is an article in AOL news about the christian minister
in an Iranian jail------they seem to have put him in an EVEN WORSE one.
I doubt that sherri will initiate a WORLD WIDE FAST for his release

Yes, well some of the people that Sherri defends are in alliance with those in Iran who persecute Christians such as the Iranian pastor who has been put in a very dangerous jail. Yes.

I do not believe Sherri is a Christian, Rose. I am sorry but by her actions, words and deeds on this board I find no evidence of it. Therein I would not listen to a word she says in her attempts to use the bible to justify her actions here. I believe Paul warned us about those who would use the gospel for evil purposes and she is an example of it. I won't have anything to do with someone who is purposely trying to destroy the reputation of Jesus Christ and His followers. It is an evil thing to do. If she were ever a christian I would have to say 2 Peter 2:20-22 applies and it would have been better for her to have never known the ways of righteousness than to have known it and departed from it for preference of what she has involved herself in now.

It is written: The dog has returned unto his own vomit again, and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. - 2 Peter 2: 22

- Jeri

Sherri is a Muslim, not a Christian.

She said Insah Allah on post 157 on here, and no Christian would wish that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/317634-pogroms-palestinian-teachers-and-veterinarian-have-their-cars-taken-away-from-them-4.html#post8025255

I must have been absent that day. Thank you for putting this up, Caroline. - Jeri

I wonder how many shekels the Israeli juden payed Goldstone to change his report?? . :cool:

The other day you criticized me for what you claimed was a run-on sentence, so I feel i can say I would think that you would be able to spell a simple word like "paid." Now prove to the readers that the Jews paid Goldstone to change his report? Are you privy to Goldstone's bank statements? It is pathetic how the Goldstone report is constantly discussed since during that time period between then and now, so many more Muslims have been murdered by their fellow Muslims. It sounds like the Goldstone Report is the soup du jour for the Jew haters while they ignore what has been going on since then when it comes to the atrocities committed by Muslims. It's almost like we have someone like the "White Widow" along with her fellow believers posting here.
The guy's last name should be a strong indicator of to whom his loyalties belong.

Here I thought you had some brains. I guess you don't realize that there are German Christians who have the same last name as Jews. You still didn't prove to us that Goldstone was paid by the Jews to change his report. Sunni Man must be jealous of those Jews who have been successful, but he never seems to mention how his Sunni friends in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates like the almighty buck. All the Sunni leaders throughout the Muslim world must love that almighty buck too. It's a shame that Sunni Man can't see their bank accounts which are probably in some Swiss bank.

He submitted the report without getting all the facts. That is why it was amended.

Israel refused to cooperate with the investigation
United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And israel banned him from his grandsons Bar mitzvah
As a Jew, a Zionist and a rabbi I feel shamed by the efforts of South African Zionist Federation Chairman Avrom Krengel and his fellow travelers to protest the attendance of Richard Goldstone at his grandson’s Bar-Mitzvah.

Synagogue services are no place for demonstrations. Every Jew should be welcome to pray and embarrassing a man or preventing his attendance at the Bar-Mitzvah of his grandson is certainly not the best way to make friends and influence people. It is also counterproductive to Israel’s cause.
Shame | Jewish Journal

VOM is a Christian organization that meticulously goes over every application and you have to be interviewed, provide letters of recommendation, provide the name of your church, your pastors contact information, etc. I was a supporting member with VOM for almost 10 years before they contacted me to request I come to work for their Ministry, Rosie. They do not accept volunteers for positions that would give the volunteer access to information that would endanger new converts or put other VOM workers at risk. They promote from within and they look at people who have been members for many years and have a solid record. * I declined the offer from them as I was in prison ministry at the time.

oh thanks for the information Jeremiah-----I had no idea. Does it favor a particular
sect? Sherri has CLAIMED to be a baptist. I find it hard to believe----I have
never met a Baptist who thought the word ZION was invented in 1897. Baptist
churches ROCK with songs that include hebrew words-----very lively. I think
Elvis was a baptist------I have to admit---his pronunciation of the hebrew
words that show up in some of his songs-----NEEDED HELP (of course I should
not talk------there are people who tell me to give up when I try to speak hebrew)

speaking of prisons-----there is an article in AOL news about the christian minister
in an Iranian jail------they seem to have put him in an EVEN WORSE one.
I doubt that sherri will initiate a WORLD WIDE FAST for his release

Yes, well some of the people that Sherri defends are in alliance with those in Iran who persecute Christians such as the Iranian pastor who has been put in a very dangerous jail. Yes.

I do not believe Sherri is a Christian, Rose. I am sorry but by her actions, words and deeds on this board I find no evidence of it. Therein I would not listen to a word she says in her attempts to use the bible to justify her actions here. I believe Paul warned us about those who would use the gospel for evil purposes and she is an example of it. I won't have anything to do with someone who is purposely trying to destroy the reputation of Jesus Christ and His followers. It is an evil thing to do. If she were ever a christian I would have to say 2 Peter 2:20-22 applies and it would have been better for her to have never known the ways of righteousness than to have known it and departed from it for preference of what she has involved herself in now.

It is written: The dog has returned unto his own vomit again, and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. - 2 Peter 2: 22

- Jeri

More Zionist lies.

And babbling your Zionist cultist teachings and judgments is wasted on me.

No Truth in Satanic embracers of Idolatory like self proclaimed Christian Zionist Jeremiah.

Here I thought you had some brains. I guess you don't realize that there are German Christians who have the same last name as Jews. You still didn't prove to us that Goldstone was paid by the Jews to change his report. Sunni Man must be jealous of those Jews who have been successful, but he never seems to mention how his Sunni friends in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates like the almighty buck. All the Sunni leaders throughout the Muslim world must love that almighty buck too. It's a shame that Sunni Man can't see their bank accounts which are probably in some Swiss bank.

One more time, Goldstone did not change the UN Report

It stands as submitted.

What is meaningless is anything he says or writes after the Report was submitted.

And yet, Jesus himself was very hard on the Jewish leadership and called them to task for their evil ways.

You and Sherri have much in common, Sunni. Neither of you know what you are speaking of when referring to New Testament teachings. My advice to you both would be?
Don't.

p.s. Issa is not the Jesus of the bible. Might be the reason the two of you are so far out in left field concerning Jesus and his tender heart towards his own brethren. Jesus loves his Jewish brethren. Those who love Jesus love his Jewish brethren too. Those who don't love Jesus don't love Jesus's Jewish Brethren. It is one of the ways we know who is a genuine Christian and who isn't.

- Jeri

Last edited:

I think Jesus were just referring to one group of the Jews, not the Jews as a whole. Can you imagine what Jesus would have said if in those days Islam had been invented, and the Muslims were busy murdering Jews and Christians and destroying their synagogues and churches? I can just picture what he would say if he saw what was happening to the Christian Copts today as those people are descendents of some of the original Christians.

Here I thought you had some brains. I guess you don't realize that there are German Christians who have the same last name as Jews.
"Richard Goldstone is a third-generation South African born into a Jewish family in Boksburg near Johannesburg. He is of mixed English-Lithuanian descent; his mother's father was English and his grandfather was a Lithuanian Jew who emigrated in the 19th century".

Richard Goldstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You and Sherri have much in common, Sunni. Neither of you know what you are speaking of when referring to New Testament teachings. My advice to you both would be?
Don't.

p.s. Issa is not the Jesus of the bible. Might be the reason the two of you are so far out in left field concerning Jesus and his tender heart towards his own brethren. Jesus loves his Jewish brethren. Those who love Jesus love his Jewish brethren too. Those who don't love Jesus don't love Jesus's Jewish Brethren. It is one of the ways we know who is a genuine Christian and who isn't.

- Jeri

You know nothing of who Jesus is.

His example is set in His teachings in the Christian Gospels.

And we see in Matthew 23 what He had to say to the alleged ancestors of today's Jews.

The words speak for themselves.

The author of Goliath is a Jew and He does as Jesus did, he confronts Injustice with Truth.

Don't.

- Jeri

And we see in Matthew 23 what He had to say to the alleged ancestors of today's Jews.

The author of Goliath is a Jew and He does as Jesus did, he confronts Injustice with Truth.

All of Matthew 23 should be read, but these are Jesus very own concluding words addressed to the Pharisees and teachers of the law.

Jesus is saying their house is left to them desolate and these people will not see Him again until they accept Jesus as Lord and He addresses the truths about their bad acts. He raises his voice to speak Truth to Injustice. That is the example Jesus sets for His followers to follow Him in.

Matthew 23: 37-39

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.*38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’"

Matthew 23 NIV - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

And the fact is he really did not and cannot change his report. It was a commissioned report and others contributed to it, as well. Once submitted to the UN by the Commission it was done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1be2EX8Ws]Goldstone Reignites Gaza Debate - YouTube[/ame]

I think Jesus were just referring to one group of the Jews, not the Jews as a whole. Can you imagine what Jesus would have said if in those days Islam had been invented, and the Muslims were busy murdering Jews and Christians and destroying their synagogues and churches? I can just picture what he would say if he saw what was happening to the Christian Copts today as those people are descendents of some of the original Christians.

A very tiny group, Sally. Throngs of crowds, thousands of Jews - came to hear him and loved His teachings. Who does Sherri think it was that Jesus fed? The five thousand? Fishes and loaves story?

Don't.

- Jeri

While the author of the Goldstone report is a Jew also and has done what Jesus told him to do which is to speak the truth. Something the author of the Goliath book did not do, Sherri. Which is why in the end he will lose all credibility just as you have.

I am praying for you that the LORD will speak to your own heart about the truth and that you will listen to him instead of Satan who has filled your heart.

Jesus never taught us to defend liars. He taught us to expose them with the truth which is what the author of the Goldstone report has attempted to do.

I pray he will be successful. Proganda is a hard thing to uproot. Especially with so many willing to sell their own souls in order to spread it. May God have mercy upon your soul and deliver you from it. - Jeri

Last edited:
Don't.

- Jeri

All of Matthew 23 should be read, but these are Jesus very own concluding words addressed to the Pharisees and teachers of the law.

Jesus is saying their house is left to them desolate and these people will not see Him again until they accept Jesus as Lord and He addresses the truths about their bad acts. He raises his voice to speak Truth to Injustice. That is the example Jesus sets for His followers to follow Him in.

Matthew 23: 37-39

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.*38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’"

Matthew 23 NIV - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

It would be intereting to see the head of a top Protestant Seminary here in the U.S. have Mrs. Sherri and Jerimiah in front of him. He can then ask each of them to quote Scripture without the help of the Internet. Guess who would win?

People who lived in the land of Palestine came to hear Jesus speak. The crowds thronged to hear Him speak. That included Roman Centurions and their wives and Caaninites and Samaritans and Nazarenes and people from the Galilee and Judeans. All of this is written about in the Christian Gospels. The word Jew did not even appear in Bible texts until the 1800s.

Jesus came to offer Salvation to all who believed in Him.

I wonder if the slut fatimah bint muhummad got paid anything for her
SUCK OFF job on the ABU BAKR---the good friend of the rapist pig----or the pig
just DONATED HER -----for a muta fling. I wonder if the slut got anything for
her daily suck off jobs on the pig-------she tried----but the attempt did the dog
no----"good"

Don't.

- Jeri

While the author of the Goldstone report is a Jew also and has done what Jesus told him to do which is to speak the truth. Something the author of the Goliath book did not do, Sherri. Which is why in the end he will lose all credibility just as you have.

I am praying for you that the LORD will speak to your own heart about the truth and that you will listen to him instead of Satan who has filled your heart.

Jesus never taught us to defend liars. He taught us to expose them with the truth which is what the author of the Goldstone report has attempted to do.

I pray he will be successful. Proganda is a hard thing to uproot. Especially with so many willing to sell their own souls in order to spread it. May God have mercy upon your soul and deliver you from it. - Jeri

You have addressed not one single word that is untrue written of in Goliath.

And I am reading Goliath and discussing the matters addressed, chaper by chapter.

And I am documenting outside sources that support what is written in Goliath.

And so far you have failed to prove any statement made in Goliath is untrue, you have failed to prove the falsity of any statement written.

You simply refuse to address the thread topic.

Why is Truth a thing Jeremiah cannot accept?

I know exactly what God calls me to do, confront Injustice with Truth.

And God equips me, He always equips those He calls.

And the Holy Spirit in me leads me and guides me.

Again, anything to say about Goliath but your baseless general claim that it is a lie which you cannot back up with facts and sources?

Forum List

Back