🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Imagine if the media reported on all the attacks and murders of Christians in Muslim countries, what an uproar there would be. Basically the only reports people get is from the Internet from Christian organizations operating in the different areas. Mrs. Sherri only seems concerned about what is happening in one tiny part of the world, but imagine if the Christians in American knew what was happening elsewhere.

Some time ago Sherri told us here on this forum that she attended a meeting put on by Voice of the Martyrs - with Gracia Burnam speaking - Gracia was held by Islamic terrorists with her husband Martin in the jungles - with other hostages - their captivity was a long and brutal one and there were many who died at the hands of those muslim terrorists -during this hostage situation which went on for many months.... Gracia's husband died during the rescue operation - later Gracia wrote a book about it - Sherri said she was very moved by Gracia's testimony and was impressed with Voice of the Martyr's ministry of which she mentioned considering donating time.

Were Voice of the Martyrs to read what Sherri writes on these blogs her application for such a position would quickly be rejected. I have been a member of VOM for over a decade and I am quite certain they would instead seek to counsel Sherri on her alliances with these people, defending the actions of terrorists, the murder of men, women and children, even involving herself in the political arm is completely unscriptural. Christians are not to get involved in these type alliances, Sally. - Jeri

Imagine if the media reported on all the attacks and murders of Christians in Muslim countries, what an uproar there would be. Basically the only reports people get is from the Internet from Christian organizations operating in the different areas. Mrs. Sherri only seems concerned about what is happening in one tiny part of the world, but imagine if the Christians in American knew what was happening elsewhere.

Some time ago Sherri told us here on this forum that she attended a meeting put on by Voice of the Martyrs - with Gracia Burnam speaking - Gracia was held by Islamic terrorists with her husband Martin in the jungles - with other hostages - their captivity was a long and brutal one and there were many who died at the hands of those muslim terrorists -during this hostage situation which went on for many months.... Gracia's husband died during the rescue operation - later Gracia wrote a book about it - Sherri said she was very moved by Gracia's testimony and was impressed with Voice of the Martyr's ministry of which she mentioned considering donating time.

Were Voice of the Martyrs to read what Sherri writes on these blogs her application for such a position would quickly be rejected. I have been a member of VOM for over a decade and I am quite certain they would instead seek to counsel Sherri on her alliances with these people, defending the actions of terrorists, the murder of men, women and children, even involving herself in the political arm is completely unscriptural. Christians are not to get involved in these type alliances, Sally. - Jeri

sherri might be clever enough to infiltrate VOM who knows who sherri really is

What if they have "Defiled" themselves with men?

Are you now going to accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourselves? No. These men are holy as the Bible describes them as undefiled. Undefiled means undefiled, Jos. It is not wise to joke about such things. There are warnings against it in Scripture.

Your bible babble is like voodoo, it only works if you believe it does, oh and you posted the whole word God :eusa_angel:this time, do you need to say hail mary's or something?:lol:

I was addressing the unbelievers, not the Jews here. - Jeri

Are you now going to accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourselves? No. These men are holy as the Bible describes them as undefiled. Undefiled means undefiled, Jos. It is not wise to joke about such things. There are warnings against it in Scripture.
The so called 144,000 undefiled jewish men is a Christian fantasy supposedly written in a book by an unknown man named John and based on a vivid dream. . :cool:

Actually John writes of these Jews in of the final book of the New Testament, Sunni. It's called the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Not based on a vivid dream at all. It's bible prophecy.

The verse addressing the 144, 000 says not one word about Jews.

Keep your cult teachings to yourself.

And back to the thread topic, here is a link to an article with a positive review of Goliath and two comments from this three page review.

Reading ‘Goliath’: Inconvenient Truths

"Israel is losing the battle for the sympathies of the younger generation, those for whom the Holocaust no longer trumps the realities of the oppression of the Palestinian population."

"This is the reason that “Goliath” is a threat to the Israeli status quo—not because it doesn’t have oversights and overstatements; of course it does—but because it tells too many inconvenient truths."

http://m.truthdig.com/report/page3/reading_goliath_inconvenient_truths_20131105

Last edited:

Your bible babble is like voodoo, it only works if you believe it does, oh and you posted the whole word God :eusa_angel:this time, do you need to say hail mary's or something?:lol:

Well according to the New Testament Jews are unbelievers

another idiot who comments on a book he never read.

so many people seem to have so much trouble reading a book.
I have never met a muslim who actually READ the koran, gee---
I read the bible----"OLD" and "NEW" the koran ----and even
the RAMAYANA -----I have to admit----I never managed to GITA ---
but, of course, I read the Kama SUDTRA

be patient with JOS jeri.... muslims I encountered in the past seemed to
assume that the POPE is the leader of all christians ------In fact one of the
issues they seemed to SCORN-----was expressed as "WE MUSLIMS DO NOT
NEED A "POPE" " a point which they seemed to assume would IMPRESS
me. ??? There are reasons----some associate "christian" with
nuns and priests -----ALWAYS I have also been told----"we muslim can pray
DIRECTLY TO allah---no need for a priest" ??????

VOM is a Christian organization that meticulously goes over every application and you have to be interviewed, provide letters of recommendation, provide the name of your church, your pastors contact information, etc. I was a supporting member with VOM for almost 10 years before they contacted me to request I come to work for their Ministry, Rosie. They do not accept volunteers for positions that would give the volunteer access to information that would endanger new converts or put other VOM workers at risk. They promote from within and they look at people who have been members for many years and have a solid record. * I declined the offer from them as I was in prison ministry at the time.

VOM is a Christian organization that meticulously goes over every application and you have to be interviewed, provide letters of recommendation, provide the name of your church, your pastors contact information, etc. I was a supporting member with VOM for almost 10 years before they contacted me to request I come to work for their Ministry, Rosie. They do not accept volunteers for positions that would give the volunteer access to information that would endanger new converts or put other VOM workers at risk. They promote from within and they look at people who have been members for many years and have a solid record. * I declined the offer from them as I was in prison ministry at the time.

oh thanks for the information Jeremiah-----I had no idea. Does it favor a particular
sect? Sherri has CLAIMED to be a baptist. I find it hard to believe----I have
never met a Baptist who thought the word ZION was invented in 1897. Baptist
churches ROCK with songs that include hebrew words-----very lively. I think
Elvis was a baptist------I have to admit---his pronunciation of the hebrew
words that show up in some of his songs-----NEEDED HELP (of course I should
not talk------there are people who tell me to give up when I try to speak hebrew)

speaking of prisons-----there is an article in AOL news about the christian minister
in an Iranian jail------they seem to have put him in an EVEN WORSE one.
I doubt that sherri will initiate a WORLD WIDE FAST for his release

Why not tell us, Jos, how the Muslims believe anyone who is not a Muslim is an unbeliever. You can also throw in how they believe that Muslims of sects which are not the sect they belong to are non believers. Why not give us a rundown in history where the different Muslim sects have been busy murdering each other down through the ages? If Jos thinks that the holy books of non believers babble on like voodoo, it sure would take someone then who believes in voodoo to actually think that Mohammed got on a magic horse and rode to some distant place. I think even Roy Rogers, Gene Autry and Hopalong Cassidy would be jealous of Mohammed. They couldn't get Trigger, Champion and Topper to do something like that.

Forgive me, Jos. I chose the wrong term. I should have said Pagans. I was referring to those of you who do not worship the God of Israel but other gods like Issa and Allah. The Jews are not Pagans, Jos. They worship the same God I believe in. It grieves me to know that whereas Hagar in her distress called upon the God of Abraham and He answered her, her sons descendants cry out to another god today and get no answer. I sincerely pray for all of you to know my God and not to be so concerned about the Jews and whether or not they have believed on Jesus as their Messiah as of yet. It is only Gods plan to give you time to be grafted in and if you refuse you will have missed your time entirely. Do not foget that Salvation is from the Jews ( it is written : John 4: 22 ) and that the only reason you have this opportunity is because of them. Truly these are Gods people so do not forget this.

Kindest regards,
Jeri

Last edited:
I do not recall any place in the New Testament in which jews are called
"unbelievers" or anything equivalent to such a concept. As I recall---
after the crucifixtion---there are disputes between jews and followers of
Jesus------and there is a kind of developement of christian ideology----but
the fact is that ------there is no actual real ACTIVE conflict between jews
and followers of jesus------its not like there was anything like a civil war
going on based on christian vs jew. -----noted in the New Testament. Christians
were kinda separating themselves from jews -----LATER on----things go worse--
but that was with that constantine creep

It's interesting to see the ancient things which have been dug up.

Archaeologists: Place Where Jesus Prayed?
By Chris Mitchell
CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief
Friday, July 30, 2010

GALILEE, Israel -- Israeli archaeologists working in northern Israel say they have uncovered a 2,000-year-old synagogue where Jesus may have prayed.

The remains of the ancient synagogue were discovered on the site of a planned hotel north of Tiberias in Migdal. Migdal is the town where Mary Magdalene once lived.
Various finds along the Sea of Galilee represent some of the oldest archaeological discoveries ever found in the region. Some experts say it is certain that these are the places where Jesus lived, taught and healed the sick.

"We presume that this beautiful, decorated synagogue, well-decorated synagogue was maybe the synagogue that Jesus and his community and Mary Magdalena sat together and learned and studied and prayed together in this building," said Israel Antiquities Authority archaeologist Dina Avshalom-Gorni

The article in its entirety can be found at:

Archaeologists: Place Where Jesus Prayed? - Christian World News - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The Jews are not Pagans, Jos. They worship the same God I believe in.
Incorrect.

The jews do not worship the false deity Jesus like the christian do. . :cool:

Why such an obsession with the Jews? The Jews are not Pagans. This has been established already..

Are you not following a false deity in Issa? You do realize Issa is not Jesus of the bible but a false god right? It is true, Sunni. Issa is the antithesis of Jesus in the Bible. It is a false christ. Issa is not Jesus Christ. It is a false god deity.

The Word of God says it would have been better for you to have never known the truth than to have turned away from it after having known. Truly it is written that those who were once followers of Christ and leave to follow false teachings are worse off. Still consider these warnings from scripture and receive it for the wisdom it offers you.. Christ will turn away no man who repents with a sincere heart.....

It is written:

If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the ways of righteousness than to have known it and then turned their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. Of them the proverb is true: "A dog returns to his vomit" and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud." - 2 Peter 2: 21, 22

You say that the Muslims read King Davids Psalms. That the Muslims believe in King Davids Psalms. I say this is good, Sunni. They should. But they should also do what King David said in his Psalms. If they pray the Psalms how can they reconcile themselves with this one?

Psalm 7

O LORD my God, I take refuge in
you,
save and deliver me from all who
pursue me,
or they will tear me like a lion
and rip me to pieces with no one
to rescue me.

O LORD my God, if I have done this
and there is guilt on my hands -
if I have done evil to him who is at
peace with me
or without a cause have robbed my
foe-
then let my enemy pursue and overtake me,
let him trample my life to the
ground
and make me sleep in the dust.
Selah
Arise, O LORD, in your anger,
rise up against the rage of my enemies,

Awake, my God, decree justice,
Let the assembled peoples gather around you,
Rule over them on high,
let the LORD judge the peoples,
Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness,
according to my integrity,
O Most High.

O righteous God,
who searches the minds and the hearts,
bring to an end the violence of the wicked
and make the righteous secure.

My shield is God Most High,
who saves the upright in heart,
God is a righteous judge,
a God who expresses his wrath
every day,
If he does not relent,
he will sharpen his sword,
he will bend and string his bow,
He has prepared his deadly weapons, he makes ready his flaming arrows.

He who is pregnant with evil,
and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment,

He who digs a hole and scoops it out,
falls into the pit he has made.

The trouble he causes coils down on his own head.

I will give thanks to the LORD
because of his righteousness
and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Sunni, if the Muslims believe in this prayer of King Davids then why don't they do what it says? If some Muslims were to pray this prayer would they not be praying down a curse upon their own heads? Do you not know that Satan knows the bible and believes it too? Even the demons in hell know the Scriptures but if you do not do what it says then what good will this do you? Do you see?

Last edited:

The first church was not in Rome, Rosie. It was in Israel. The first church were Jews not Catholics. The first church met in houses and went from house to house having fellowship and did not force anyone to convert to christianity by the tip of a sword! The first church didn't heap up gold and silver to buy themselves a country.. and it was the Romans who came in and hunted them down driving them into the catacombs to seek refuge later on..it was Nero who set fire to Rome and then blamed it on the Christians for sport.. that was the beginnings of christians being fed to the lions, the collesiums and gladiators and such..... this was the history of Rome from the beginning....and later it escalated to them burning both Christian and Jew at the stake for daring to have a relationship with G-d without using their church as the medium - yes free of their oversight or title deed ownership of the souls of men - such were the demands of the Vaticans Catholicism!

This vatican that called its church "one true faith" to whom all others must bow & submit - failed to foresee a future in which the bible would be free to every man, woman and child and in that book both yours - The Torah and mine - The new Testament now bound together in the same book & forged like Iron our two faiths together - never to be separated again!

Furthermore!

Men such as Constantine - who sought to divide the Christian & the Jew have done nothing but served to drive us closer together. What man meant for evil, G-d has turned around for our good. I have no greater love than for my Jewish brethren. To G-d be the Glory! Amen and Amen.

Last edited:
I love my fellow Catholic brethren - let me be clear - I am speaking to the actual history of the Vatican and the Catholic Church which claims moral infallibility while dismissing the death of 6 million Jews in the holocaust, the Crusades, the Inquisition of Europe,persecution of the Jews, the Spanish Inquisition, the witchhunt upon their own catholic members, the persecution of the protestant christians,saints such as Savonarolla, John Hus burnt at the stake........ without so much as an apology or admission of sin! The irony of this one who calls itself "the church" as if there is none other - the sheer arrogance, audacity and hypocrisy of it all is simply off the charts!!
- Jeri

For any who doubt the veracity of these statements get a copy of Mel Fechters latest work, "Through the eye of a Jew" and read it! The most shocking book you'll ever read on the subject.

Here is another positive review of Blumenthals shockingly truthful Goliath.

Emerging from the facts on the ground is the inescapable conclusion Israel is a nation walking down the path of Fascism.

Will Israel Go Fascist?

Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel, Max Blumenthal, Nation Books, 512 pages

"In*Goliath, America’s foremost partner in the Middle East is not the humanistic and ever resourceful “David” using guile to vanquish surrounding brutes, but a militaristic and racist state whose electoral majorities have set it on a trajectory towards fascism, if it isn’t there already."

Will Israel Go Fascist? | The American Conservative

Last edited:
Chapter 4 of Goliath is entitled The Hill of Shame

It is Week 1 of Cast Lead. The scene is Parash Hill, a scenic overlook near Sderot. Israelis are gathering here to watch what is happening in Gaza. It is a festive atmosphere, picnicking Israelis watch the IDF wreck death and devastation to civilians in Gaza. Journalists come to interview the picnicking Israelis as they celebrate and watch the attack on Gaza Surreal is the word I call this scene.

An Israeli tells a Danish TV reporter Gaza should be wiped off the map and she acknowledges she is a little bit fascist.

A 27 year old student is interviewed and says the people of Israel are addicted to violence.

After a week of bombings in Cast Lead and hundreds of civilians dead, Israelis support the operations in Gaza at a percentage of 90%, polls show.

Some Israelis protest the military operations on moral grounds, but they are afraid to demonstrate unless accompanied with a large group of other Israeli protestors. Where they protest, mobs of nationalists outnumber them and police barriers have to be put up to protect them from Israeli nationalistic mobs who physically try to attack them and spit on them and throw eggs at them.

832 protesters are arrested, for Arabs who are arrested they are held until criminal proceedings are completed , for Jews they are released quickly.

Last edited:
This was written April of 2009

"We are told that Parash Hill, near Sderot, with views across lush green fields to Gaza City with the Mediterranean Sea beyond, was full of*Israeli sightseers*during the Gaza assault. They came with their families, binoculars, cameras with zoom lenses, and picnic baskets to watch Israeli F-16s, Apache helicopters, and unmanned drones fire missiles into residential neighborhoods, destroying buildings and slaughtering their terrified inhabitants. They gather on this "Hill of Shame" to view the carnage in the distance, celebrating the death and destruction, justifying the killing of children by saying, "When they grow up they'll also probably be terrorists."

Wide Asleep in America: The Rotten Orchard, April 6, 2009

Forum List

Back