🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Sherri exemplifies the true spirit of a Christian.

While her Christian detractors spew self righteous hate and vile towards her. . :eusa_hand:

You are of course entitled to your opinion. As an American, I am sure you have no problem with others whose opinion differs from yours.

Sherri exemplifies the true spirit of a Christian.

While her Christian detractors spew self righteous hate and vile towards her. . :eusa_hand:

Suuuuuuuuu-we boy exemplifies the true spirit of islamist ideology: promoting taqiyya, (lies for the sake of religion).

You know nothing of who Jesus is.

His example is set in His teachings in the Christian Gospels.

And we see in Matthew 23 what He had to say to the alleged ancestors of today's Jews.

The words speak for themselves.

The author of Goliath is a Jew and He does as Jesus did, he confronts Injustice with Truth.

While the author of the Goldstone report is a Jew also and has done what Jesus told him to do which is to speak the truth. Something the author of the Goliath book did not do, Sherri. Which is why in the end he will lose all credibility just as you have.

I am praying for you that the LORD will speak to your own heart about the truth and that you will listen to him instead of Satan who has filled your heart.

Jesus never taught us to defend liars. He taught us to expose them with the truth which is what the author of the Goldstone report has attempted to do.

I pray he will be successful. Proganda is a hard thing to uproot. Especially with so many willing to sell their own souls in order to spread it. May God have mercy upon your soul and deliver you from it. - Jeri

You have addressed not one single word that is untrue written of in Goliath.

And I am reading Goliath and discussing the matters addressed, chaper by chapter.

And I am documenting outside sources that support what is written in Goliath.

And so far you have failed to prove any statement made in Goliath is untrue, you have failed to prove the falsity of any statement written.

You simply refuse to address the thread topic.

Why is Truth a thing Jeremiah cannot accept?

I know exactly what God calls me to do, confront Injustice with Truth.

And God equips me, He always equips those He calls.

And the Holy Spirit in me leads me and guides me.

Again, anything to say about Goliath but your baseless general claim that it is a lie which you cannot back up with facts and sources?

How creepy is this? Sherri thinks she's hearing voices.

Jesus never commanded Christians to worship the Jewish people or swear allegiance to the state of Israel.

But the Christians here act like Sherri has lost her 'salvation' and belongs to the devil because she dare criticize the jews and Israel.

Kinda sad when you think about it........ :doubt:

Jesus never commanded Christians to worship the Jewish people or swear allegiance to the state of Israel.

But the Christians here act like Sherri has lost her 'salvation' and belongs to the devil because she dare criticize the jews and Israel.

It certainly is sad, especially when there is much going on in Muslim countries when it comes to the ill treatment of the minority populations, that Mrs. Sherri appears to be exclusively focused on Israel and the Jews. I wouldn't be surprised if this is how she has been since she first appeared on this forum. Why not ask Mrs. Sherri how you would be treated in Iran if you bragged about being a Sunni? We don't have to learn about how the Shia are treated by the Sunnis since it is quite obvious from all the bombings
of the Shia and also the Amahdiyya that they must be hated.

It certainly is sad, especially when there is much going on in Muslim countries when it comes to the ill treatment of the minority populations, that Mrs. Sherri appears to be exclusively focused on Israel and the Jews. I wouldn't be surprised if this is how she has been since she first appeared on this forum. Why not ask Mrs. Sherri how you would be treated in Iran if you bragged about being a Sunni? We don't have to learn about how the Shia are treated by the Sunnis since it is quite obvious from all the bombings
...........^^^ blah, blah, Sherri, blah, blah, Sunni, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, Iran, blah, blah, blah......... :cuckoo:

Sherri exemplifies the true spirit of a Christian. While her Christian detractors spew self righteous hate and vile towards her.
That's odd...

In all this sidebar-chatter about Sherri's reliability and credibility as a purveyor of both fact and opinion related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and her methodologies for dealing with contention...

"...she cannot prove her fucking lies..."

"...You seem really stupid..."
I must have missed the bit in the New Testament where Jesus of Nazareth was teaching that his followers were to accuse those who think differently of spewing 'fucking lies' or calling people who think differently as 'really stupid', or any of a thousand-and-one other insults that your 'bud' routinely hurls at anyone who dares to dispute what she says or her interpretations and lopsided spin-doctoring of events and facts.

But maybe I misunderstood my old readings on the subject. Maybe Jesus - affirmed by the Holy Spirit, of course - says that it's OK to call people 'fucking liars' and 'really stupid' when they argue with you.

Spirit of a True Christian indeed.
50_50.gif

Silly me... go figure... who am I to argue with someone who has the ear of God and who has been called to be his Messenger?!!!
71_71.gif
what_smile.gif

Last edited:

...........^^^ blah, blah, Sherri, blah, blah, Sunni, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, Iran, blah, blah, blah......... :cuckoo:[/QUO

I think the readers have picked up by now that when Sunni Man doesn't want something brought out or he doesn't want to answer, he reverts to his usual "blah, blah blah." Regardless of what Sunni Man doesn't want to hear or doesn't want to answer to, I think we all realize that there are many Muslims who are busy killing other Muslims. In fact, if he preached his Sunni creed in Iran, he would be thrown in jail and tortured just like the Christians are. While Sunni Man is busy with his "cuckoo" bit, he is actually showing us how cuckoo he really is.

I think the readers have picked up by now that when Sunni Man doesn't want something brought out or he doesn't want to answer, he reverts to his usual "blah, blah blah." Regardless of what Sunni Man doesn't want to hear or doesn't want to answer to,
Sorry, but I don't remember you ever asking a direct question?

All you do is call on your imaginary audience to, "To ask Sunni Man about this" or "ask Sunni Man about that".

True story......... :cool:

I think the readers have picked up by now that when Sunni Man doesn't want something brought out or he doesn't want to answer, he reverts to his usual "blah, blah blah." Regardless of what Sunni Man doesn't want to hear or doesn't want to answer to,
Sorry, but I don't remember you ever asking a direct question?

All you do is call on your imaginary audience to, "To ask Sunni Man about this" or "ask Sunni Man about that".

True story......... :cool:

Regardless, was anyone stopping you from answering those questions, or didn't you want to answer them?

Regardless, was anyone stopping you from answering those questions, or didn't you want to answer them?
Ask a single direct question, and not your usual incoherent rambling rant, and I will be happy to answer it. . :cool:
A problem arises when you attempt to string words together into coherent sentences. Such compelling, insightful commentary as "blah, blah, Sherri, blah, blah, Sunni, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, Iran, blah, blah, blah........." tends to reinforce some negative stereotypes of your posts as being pointless, tactless, even a waste of bandwidth.

........ True story
......: :cool:

...........^^^ blah, blah, Sherri, blah, blah, Sunni, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, Iran, blah, blah, blah......... :cuckoo:

They cannot rebut the human rights abuses Israel carries out.

All they can do is personally attack posters and other peoples and nations, to divert attention away from Israels crimes against humanity carried out Iin her Occupation in Palestine.

Thats all they have.

They are really kind of pitiful and pathetic.

Sherri exemplifies the true spirit of a Christian. While her Christian detractors spew self righteous hate and vile towards her.
That's odd...

In all this sidebar-chatter about Sherri's reliability and credibility as a purveyor of both fact and opinion related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and her methodologies for dealing with contention...

"...she cannot prove her fucking lies..."

"...You seem really stupid..."
I must have missed the bit in the New Testament where Jesus of Nazareth was teaching that his followers were to accuse those who think differently of spewing 'fucking lies' or calling people who think differently as 'really stupid', or any of a thousand-and-one other insults that your 'bud' routinely hurls at anyone who dares to dispute what she says or her interpretations and lopsided spin-doctoring of events and facts.

But maybe I misunderstood my old readings on the subject. Maybe Jesus - affirmed by the Holy Spirit, of course - says that it's OK to call people 'fucking liars' and 'really stupid' when they argue with you.

Spirit of a True Christian indeed.
50_50.gif

Silly me... go figure... who am I to argue with someone who has the ear of God and who has been called to be his Messenger?!!!
71_71.gif
what_smile.gif

You seem unfamiliar with the words of Jesus.

He had words harsher then that to say.

"It is obvious that Jesus, who is God in flesh, the great loving teacher, also said some harsh things to people. He called them hypocrites, fools, blind people, blind guides, whitewashed tombs, lawless, of their father the devil, and liars."

Did Jesus ever say anything mean to anyone? | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

And you have not a word in your post addressing the thread topic!

"...You seem unfamiliar with the words of Jesus..."
I am sufficiently familiar to understand that He wished his followers to practice both the Letter AND the Spirit of His teachings, and, although self-excusing Guardhouse Lawyers will spend inordinate amounts of time protesting that they do little more than what The Founder Himself might have done, this is both (a) disingenuous sophistry and (b) entirely opposed to the Spirit of His teachings.

And you have not a word in your post addressing the thread topic!
That's odd...

Neither did yours !!!
tongue_smile.gif

Mine was in pursuit of a Sidebar opened-up by your Comrade, Sunni Man, in attempting (and failing) to embellish your credentials as a so-called Christian and in attempting (and failing) to bring discredit upon those who oppose your (and his) viewpoint on Israel and Palestine.

Again... don't want to see departures from the OP?

The answer is simple... don't go off on unrelated tangents.

Go off on an unrelated tangent, and you begin to get follow-up related to that tangent.

Entirely logical, understandable, and well within acceptable parameters, in a board- and forum-governance context.

And, in truth, the tangent WAS related insofar as it attempted to enhance your bona fides to present such material to the audience, and pertaining to why the audience should extend more attention to you and your point of view, than that of your opposites.

Consequently, in turn, any RESPONSE(s) pertaining to such a tangent are ALSO rendered 'relevant' - ipso facto.

Consequently, my post WAS relevant.

More correctly, your comrade Sunni's post (in praise of you and your credentials) - the first in the sequence - was the one which most closely resembled something off-topic, rather than anything which resulted from that original 'suspect-departure'.

And you, you made no protest over Sunni's departure from the topic.

Golly-gosh gee-willickers, Emmy Lou... I wonder why not?
tongue_smile.gif

You need to keep your Sunni Boy on a tighter leash, if you want to stay focused.

Last edited:

All they can do is personally attack posters and other peoples and nations, to divert attention away from Israels crimes against humanity carried out Iin her Occupation in Palestine.

Thats all they have.

The pitiful and pathetic (and let's throw in sick) one is you, Mrs. Sherri. While innocent people are getting beheaded or their throats slit, killed by suicide or car bombers, massacred while praying in their churches, etc. by your friends, all you can think about is Israel and the Jews. This happens to be the Middle East forum, not exclusively the forum for you to bash Israel. Why aren't you on the Israel/Palestine forum if all you want to do is post about this conflict?

Thats all they have.

The pitiful and pathetic (and let's throw in sick) one is you, Mrs. Sherri. While innocent people are getting beheaded or their throats slit, killed by suicide or car bombers, massacred while praying in their churches, etc. by your friends, all you can think about is Israel and the Jews. This happens to be the Middle East forum, not exclusively the forum for you to bash Israel. Why aren't you on the Israel/Palestine forum if all you want to do is post about this conflict?

Sally---try to understand------depravity in the form of rape, mutilation and murder is
HOLY for sherri------it is the manner in which she worships isa/allah

Ask a single direct question, and not your usual incoherent rambling rant, and I will be happy to answer it. . :cool:

Forget about it. Instead why not take a trip to Iran, get a soapbox, place it in front of where the Ayatollahs meet and start talking about how you want the Shia eliminated because you feel they are non believers. I really am sorry you are having a difficult time following me that you have to call it my "usual incoherent rambling." I am willing to bet that the majority of readers understand what I am saying. Too bad you are not as intelligent as they are.

Thats all they have.

Sally---try to understand------depravity in the form of rape, mutilation and murder is
HOLY for sherri------it is the manner in which she worships isa/allah

Then she would have enjoyed this:
Tanzania: Suspected Islamists Murder Christian Youth Leader With Machete, Wound Two Others | MidnightWatcher's Blogspot

Forum List

Back