🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

It's extremely rare when a zionist address the subject matter of a critique of Israel.

Their standard practice is to dance around the issue or just change the topic.

And of course personally attacking the messenger is mandatory fare. . :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
More from Chapter 4 of Goliath , the Chapter entitled The Hill of Shame.

As Cast Lead is ongoing, Israel bars intl reporters from entering Gaza.

Reporters must report from Parash Hill with all the Israeli revelers. This leads reporters to nickname the lookout "The Hill of Shame."

Across Gaza, many Israeli crimes are reported.

Unarmed civilians were attacked by the IDF with tank shells and torn to pieces with fleshette darts.

Children were burned with white phosphorous chemical weapons and were treated at Gaza hospitals.

A few children were killed with D.I.M.E. weapons which stands for Dense Inert Medical Explosive. ( Internet research from past operations shows these are weapons produced in the US which contain depleted uranium in them. And they cause cancer in rats, and they typically blow off limbs*of persons they strike. In Cast Lead, we see children targeted and killed with these weapons).

A group of women in Gaza waving white flags were targeted by the IDF and shot to death.

A family in Gaza eating lunch was struck by the IDF with a missile and killed.

IDF soldiers killed a 8 year old boy named Ibrahim Awajah in Gaza. His mother Wafaa told documentary filmmaker Jen Marlowe after soldiers killed him they used his corpse for target practice.

Israel’s Illegal Use of White Phosphorus During ‘Operation Cast Lead’

And How the U.S. Media Tries to Cover Up Israeli War Crimes

Israel?s Illegal Use of White Phosphorus During ?Operation Cast Lead? | Foreign Policy Journal | 4

As I keep illustrating, all Max Blumenthal documents in his book Goliath is the Truth about Israel.

I discuss what he writes and I show this is backed up by sources on the ground.

The beautiful thing about Truth is that it cannot be buried, it is always brought into the Light.

Once again, since we are Americans, I think we can all value the fact that different people have different opinions as to the contents of books and articles of others. I don't know why Mrs. Sherri doesn't post on the Israel/Palestine forum since this a subject with which she is obsessed. Being that she is not posting there, I would imagine she missed something posted by a retired Army Intelligence man who is not Jewish.

"There is nothing that guarantees peace. Political guarantees are mental aberration.

Separations and quarantines only is a temporary measures that improves the potential to avoid confrontation. Security barriers only provide obstacles to overcome, a physical resistance between belligerent opponents.

Peace is achieved by mentally achieving an agreement that is mutually beneficial.

It is very important to understand who Max Blumenthal is and where he fits in the game. You must also understand that many of the catch phrases Blumenthal uses are exactly the same as those used by people like Diana Buttu, esq; as in the older video P F Tinmore gave to us. He is one of the believers that attempts to suggest that since 1893, the Zionist have had this plan to confine the most number of Palestinians in the smallest possible space. Which is almost the exact same script that Diana Buttu sung from. These people are promoting the adoption of a Palestine that is an Islamic Waqf, and the dismantlement of the Jewish National Home. The "solemn declaration" that the Arab Higher Committee made in 1947, that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child;" is one way concept - only allowed to be used by the Hostile Arab Palestinian. That is, it is absolutely essential that if the Jewish opponent adopts the same philosophy, it must be demonized.

Having said that, Arnon Sofer is not mad. He adopted the best possible alternative (separation) as a means of preventing a confrontation with an opponent that has made a "solemn declaration" that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

Be cautious of the Max Blumenthal's and the Diana Buttu's. They have an agenda and are consummate wordsmiths."

I thought you would enjoy shooting off your mouth to the Ayatollahs about what you think of the Shia. Think of the good time you will have there for a while. You will be getting authentic Persian cuisine, and they might even throw in a little caviar. You will have fond memories of this enjoyable time while sitting in Evian Prison or some other prison because you don't believe as they do.

Is "Evian Prison" the place to go for water torture, or did you mean Evin Prision

"wordsmiths" <<<< excellent. May I use it?------it is far more
cogent than my usual usage "semantics"

Irosie91, your jewish, if you want it just take it, and claim that it was yours all along, in fact it was given to you by God himself

Irosie91, your jewish, if you want it just take it, and claim that it was yours all along, in fact it was given to you by God himself
Very un-cool...

I suggest that a Retraction and Apology is probably in order...

Not to mention being off-topic...

You will upset Sherri by diverting from the main theme...

Last edited:
I thought you would enjoy shooting off your mouth to the Ayatollahs about what you think of the Shia. Think of the good time you will have there for a while. You will be getting authentic Persian cuisine, and they might even throw in a little caviar. You will have fond memories of this enjoyable time while sitting in Evian Prison or some other prison because you don't believe as they do.

Is "Evian Prison" the place to go for water torture, or did you mean Evin Prision

Is that where you were locked up, Joe, before you had a chance to escape Iran? In the very early eighties, my husband and two other Americans were sent to Iran to fly out people who wanted to escape. My husband said that these people were literally shaking until the plane (an Otter which can land anyplace) was up in the air. Others who were not that fortunate had to climb over mountains to get out. When you think of the huge population of ex Iranians all over the world, you just know that the people wanted to get away from those nuts. Don't you have any sympathy for those people who are thrown into Iranian jails because of their religion?

If you insist on changing a letter in my name Jos to Joe can I change a letter in your name to Silly? Sally

You seem to know juden behavior very well....... :lol:
More hate-speech, also worth preserving?

Also, another departure from the main topic, yes?

You don't want to upset Sherri, do you?

Last edited:

You seem to know juden behavior very well....... :lol:

try again the filthy rapist pig you worship-----did not just TAKE----the pig raped,
too. The followers of the pig never purchased an inch of the land they DEFILED
with his stinking carcass--------or the vast territories they have been defiling in the
past 1400 centuries with their filthy asses AND COUNTING

How is the rape business going in syria ? the pig in Jannah wants to know

If you insist on changing a letter in my name Jos to Joe can I change a letter in your name to Silly? Sally

Whatever floats your boat, Joey. I can think of synonyms to call you that would also mean silly. Such sensitivity over names. People can call me Sal if they want even though Italian men are called that for short when their names are Salvadore.

As I keep illustrating, all Max Blumenthal documents in his book Goliath is the Truth about Israel.

The beautiful thing about Truth is that it cannot be buried, it is always brought into the Light.

Once again, since we are Americans, I think we can all value the fact that different people have different opinions as to the contents of books and articles of others. I don't know why Mrs. Sherri doesn't post on the Israel/Palestine forum since this a subject with which she is obsessed. Being that she is not posting there, I would imagine she missed something posted by a retired Army Intelligence man who is not Jewish.

"There is nothing that guarantees peace. Political guarantees are mental aberration.

Separations and quarantines only is a temporary measures that improves the potential to avoid confrontation. Security barriers only provide obstacles to overcome, a physical resistance between belligerent opponents.

Peace is achieved by mentally achieving an agreement that is mutually beneficial.

It is very important to understand who Max Blumenthal is and where he fits in the game. You must also understand that many of the catch phrases Blumenthal uses are exactly the same as those used by people like Diana Buttu, esq; as in the older video P F Tinmore gave to us. He is one of the believers that attempts to suggest that since 1893, the Zionist have had this plan toonfine the most number of Palestinians in the smallest possible space. Which is almost the exact same script that Diana Buttu sung from. These people are promoting the adoption of a Palestine that is an Islamic Waqf, and the dismantlement of the Jewish National Home. The "solemn declaration" that the Arab Higher Committee made in 1947, that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child;" is one way concept - only allowed to be used by the Hostile Arab Palestinian. That is, it is absolutely essential that if the Jewish opponent adopts the same philosophy, it must be demonized.

Having said that, Arnon Sofer is not mad. He adopted the best possible alternative (separation) as a means of preventing a confrontation with an opponent that has made a "solemn declaration" that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

Be cautious of the Max Blumenthal's and the Diana Buttu's. They have an agenda and are consummate wordsmiths."

Silly Sally,

Nothing here rebutting the truth of one single statement Max Blumenthal writes in Goliath.

LMAO at SIlly Sally, how pathetic and pitiful you are!

It is very important to understand who Max Blumenthal is and where he fits in the game. You must also understand that many of the catch phrases Blumenthal uses are exactly the same as those used by people like Diana Buttu, esq; as in the older video P F Tinmore gave to us. He is one of the believers that attempts to suggest that since 1893, the Zionist have had this plan toonfine the most number of Palestinians in the smallest possible space. Which is almost the exact same script that Diana Buttu sung from. These people are promoting the adoption of a Palestine that is an Islamic Waqf, and the dismantlement of the Jewish National Home. The "solemn declaration" that the Arab Higher Committee made in 1947, that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child;" is one way concept - only allowed to be used by the Hostile Arab Palestinian. That is, it is absolutely essential that if the Jewish opponent adopts the same philosophy, it must be demonized.

Be cautious of the Max Blumenthal's and the Diana Buttu's. They have an agenda and are consummate wordsmiths.

"

Silly Sally,

Nothing here rebutting the truth of one single statement Max Blumenthal writes in Goliath.

LMAO at SIlly Sally, how pathetic and pitiful you are!

Laugh all you want to, Mrs. Sherri. I think most people with a head on their shoulders would take the opinion of a smart man working in Intelligence than anything a sick person in some little burg has to say. The pathetic and pitiful one is you, and I think most readers realize it by now. You certainly are good for a laugh, though. Very entertaining!!! I think the stuff Marg posted also showed up Mr. Blumenthal, but since what he says is appreciated by your sick mind set, you think he is the tops.

"...Nothing here rebutting the truth of one single statement Max Blumenthal writes in Goliath..."
Did somebody authoritative declare what Blumenthal writes to be true?

I keep missing these damned memos...
tongue_smile.gif

Forum List

Back