🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

You can think whatever you want to, Adolph, but the writers at the Gatestone Institute no doubt are a great deal smarter than you are. Why not take a vacation in Lebanon and check out the story for yourself? I am sure your Hezbollah friends will be glad to show you around, especially when you tell them that you don't like Jews..

You can think whatever you want to, Adolph, but the writers at the Gatestone Institute no doubt are a great deal smarter than you are. Why not take a vacation in Lebanon and check out the story for yourself? I am sure your Hezbollah friends will be glad to show you around, especially when you tell them that you don't like Jews..
Why is that? Why would I not like jews?

"...That's not proof they're using human shields..."
That was not the assertion.

The assertion was...

"...Hamas has deliberately and routinely positioned war-assets right alongside civilian living quarters and facilities, and there is a TON of evidence along THOSE lines..."

Which the photographic evidence corroborates nicely.

Moving on...

"...Hell, you don't even know if it is Hamas setting them off..."
Yeah... I"m sure it was the Rhode Island Chapter of the Girl Scouts of America.

"...How do you police Gaza if the IDF keeps killing all the policemen?..."
Stop attacking Israel with rockets and those policemen stay alive.

"...I think we need to put things in perspective here. The rocket attacks are nothing more than a nuisance to Israeli life. Israeli missle attacks, on the other hand, are a matter of life and death to Gazans. Here's the difference in destruction..."
100-to-1 kill ratios and 1000-to-1 ratios for destruction of property?

Excellent.

That is how the Israelis win... through vastly superior firepower.

Don't want to suffer 100-to-1 kill-ratios and 1000-to-1 property-loss ratios?

Don't fire rockets into Israel.

Simple.

Last edited:
"...If Israel would stop breaking ceasefires with commando raids and just end the 47 year occupation, there wouldn't be 'rocket barrages'.
Israel has won the Battle for Palestine.

They are the victors.

The Palestinians are the vanquished.

The vanquished do not dictate terms to the victors.

The vanquished keep their heads down or they die.

Vae victus.

Fair has nothing to do with it.

History has nothing to do with it.

International Law has nothing to do with it.

Israel makes the rules in all of this.

Stop firing rockets and the IDF will leave you alone.

Continue firing rockets and you will continue to sustain 100-to-1 kill-ratios and 1000-to-1 property-loss ratios.

Entirely your choice.

Stop firing rockets and live.

Continue firing rockets and die.

No other discussion is necessary nor will likely be entertained in this matter, from the Israeli perspective.

Decide.

Last edited:
"...If Israel would stop breaking ceasefires with commando raids and just end the 47 year occupation, there wouldn't be 'rocket barrages'.

They are the victors.

Vae victus.

Continue firing rockets and you will continue to sustain 100-to-1 kill-ratios and 1000-to-1 property-loss ratios.

Entirely your choice.

No other discussion is necessary nor will likely be entertained in this matter, from the Israeli perspective.

Decide.

The Zionazis need to Stop the war crimes and genocide.

The assertion was...

"...Hamas has deliberately and routinely positioned war-assets right alongside civilian living quarters and facilities, and there is a TON of evidence along THOSE lines..."

"...How do you police Gaza if the IDF keeps killing all the policemen?..."

"...I think we need to put things in perspective here. The rocket attacks are nothing more than a nuisance to Israeli life. Israeli missle attacks, on the other hand, are a matter of life and death to Gazans. Here's the difference in destruction..."

Excellent.

Simple.
The rockets are in response to the brutal occupation and Israeli air-strikes. Why can't you get that through your fucking head? The rocket attacks didn't start until 2001. The occupation started 37 years beforehand.

This is what really pisses me off about the Israeli's and their minions of brain-dead kiss-asses, they don't want to take responsibility for anything they do. They're prima donna's who think their shit don't stink and can run around and do whatever the fuck they please.

All you wanna talk about is the problem with rocket attacks. But you passively endorse (and make excuses for) all the inhuman acts of violence and destruction the Israeli's do to the Pals that have nothing to do with Israeli national security, but are just plain mean. Like shooting at people fishing and farming.

Why is that? Why would I not like jews?

Since Israel is governed by Jews and you don't appear to care what else is happening in the Middle East, I would think it would be pretty obvious to many of the readers. It seems that all you want to talk about is Israel and the Palestinians when there are many other countries in the Middle East where terrible things are happening.

Since Israel is governed by Jews and you don't appear to care what else is happening in the Middle East, I would think it would be pretty obvious to many of the readers. It seems that all you want to talk about is Israel and the Palestinians when there are many other countries in the Middle East where terrible things are happening.
Start a thread, we'll talk about it there.

Israel isn't governed by jews. They're governed by fascist Zionists who use Judaism like a woman uses a tampon. Zionists are the biggest threat to jews on the planet.

They are the victors.

Vae victus.

Entirely your choice.

Decide.

The Zionazis need to Stop the war crimes and genocide.
I agree with you, Frau Sherri. The Zionists need to stop Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Quaida, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Taliban and a host of other murdering terrorists. Especially those who murder and butcher Christians all over the world. Don't you agree?

"...The Zionazis need to Stop the war crimes and genocide."
The only faction in all of this with genuine Nazi connections is the Palestinian one.

Photographs of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and Nazi-salute -giving PLO and Hamas and Hezbollah militia units and suicide-bomber squads standing-by as needed.

In truth, dumbass Palestinians keep poking at the bear with a sharp stick.

And then they piss and moan when the bear swipes them with his overpowering claws.

Silly Palestinians.

Best to leave Gaza and the West Bank now, rather than hang around for the finale.

Last edited:

The assertion was...

Excellent.

Simple.
The rockets are in response to the brutal occupation and Israeli air-strikes. Why can't you get that through your fucking head? The rocket attacks didn't start until 2001. The occupation started 37 years beforehand.

This is what really pisses me off about the Israeli's and their minions of brain-dead kiss-asses, they don't want to take responsibility for anything they do. They're prima donna's who think their shit don't stink and can run around and do whatever the fuck they please.

All you wanna talk about is the problem with rocket attacks. But you passively endorse (and make excuses for) all the inhuman acts of violence and destruction the Israeli's do to the Pals that have nothing to do with Israeli national security, but are just plain mean. Like shooting at people fishing and farming.
Rockets kill, dint ya know, Dumas?

I agree with you, Frau Sherri. The Zionists need to stop Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Quaida, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Taliban and a host of other murdering terrorists. Especially those who murder and butcher Christians all over the world. Don't you agree?
You left out the Mossad.

They butcher people all over the world to.

"...The rockets are in response to the brutal occupation and Israeli air-strikes..."
Doesn't matter.

The Israelis hold all the cards through vastly superior military firepower.

Your compliance, or your destruction, are required.

Keep firing rockets and die.

The Israelis do not seem to be interested in anything else.

Live or die?

You left out the Mossad.

They butcher people all over the world to.
They only butcher terrorists fleeing justice. Seems fair to me.

"...They stop firing rockets and they still die."
You appear to have chosen death, as a metaphorical agent of Hamas.

Fine.

Die.

The Israelis will continue to inflict 100-to-1 kill-ratios and 1000-to-1 property-loss ratios.

You (the Palestinians) had your chance.

Pity.

=====================

Which seems to be exactly where the Israeli mindset is nowadays.

Rather compelling, and with the added benefit of cutting the Gordian Knot.

Forum List

Back