🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Since Israel is governed by Jews and you don't appear to care what else is happening in the Middle East, I would think it would be pretty obvious to many of the readers. It seems that all you want to talk about is Israel and the Palestinians when there are many other countries in the Middle East where terrible things are happening.
Start a thread, we'll talk about it there.

Israel isn't governed by jews. They're governed by fascist Zionists who use Judaism like a woman uses a tampon. Zionists are the biggest threat to jews on the planet.

It is your opinion that they are fascists. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, so I hope you don't mind that I feel you are a phony since you don't post about anything else going on in the Middle East. There have been plenty of threads started about the goings on in the Middle East, and you don't appear interested. If you were interested, you would have said something. I haven't been posting here long, but have been lurking and your posts all have to do with Israel and Palestine as if this tiny bit of real estate was as huge as Siberia. Meanwhile, innocent people are being killed right and left in the name of a religion, and there are Dhimmis like you who refuse to see it.

The only faction in all of this with genuine Nazi connections is the Palestinian ones.

Photographs of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and Nazi-salute -giving PLO and Hamas and Hezbollah militia units and suicide-bomber squads standing-by as needed.
That's all you got? 50 year old pictures? You claim a connection when most Palestinian's weren't even alive back then.

But if you want to make Nazi comparisons...

Israeli's blame the Palestinian's for all the problems in their country,
just like the Nazis blamed all the jews for the problems in theirs.

You demonize Palestinian's every chance you can,
just like the Nazis demonized the jews.

You treat Palestinian's as though they are of a lower order of humans,
just like the Nazis treated the jews.

You spew out constant propaganda on how evil they are on a regular basis to get the civilian population to buy into this mythical threat,
just like the Nazis did with the jews.

You're actively trying to wipe them out of the area so you can have your "jewish state",
just like the Nazis wanted an aryian nation.

You don't give a shit about international law and human rights,
created as a result to prevent what the Nazis did from happening again.​
Now why don't you argue how each one of those points I mentioned, is not true?

I agree with you, Frau Sherri. The Zionists need to stop Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Quaida, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Taliban and a host of other murdering terrorists. Especially those who murder and butcher Christians all over the world. Don't you agree?
You left out the Mossad.

They butcher people all over the world to.
They only butcher terrorists fleeing justice. Seems fair to me.

Killing is Satanic, from Satan!

Not surprised it is such a popular Zionist Pasttime!

"...That's not proof they're using human shields..."
That was not the assertion.

The assertion was...

"...Hamas has deliberately and routinely positioned war-assets right alongside civilian living quarters and facilities, and there is a TON of evidence along THOSE lines..."

Which the photographic evidence corroborates nicely.

Moving on...

Yeah... I"m sure it was the Rhode Island Chapter of the Girl Scouts of America.

"...How do you police Gaza if the IDF keeps killing all the policemen?..."
Stop attacking Israel with rockets and those policemen stay alive.

"...I think we need to put things in perspective here. The rocket attacks are nothing more than a nuisance to Israeli life. Israeli missle attacks, on the other hand, are a matter of life and death to Gazans. Here's the difference in destruction..."
100-to-1 kill ratios and 1000-to-1 ratios for destruction of property?

Excellent.

That is how the Israelis win... through vastly superior firepower.

Don't want to suffer 100-to-1 kill-ratios and 1000-to-1 property-loss ratios?

Don't fire rockets into Israel.

Simple.

Palestinians have the right to engage in armed resistance to Occupation, that is their right under intl law.

They do not use civilians as human shields.

Your other allegations are just Zionist Hasbara lies.

That is one thing about you Zionists, you are full of lies.

I cannot envision a worse thing in this world to be then a Zionist, scum of the earth baby killers and land thieves!

Last edited:
It is your opinion that they are fascists. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, so I hope you don't mind that I feel you are a phony since you don't post about anything else going on in the Middle East. There have been plenty of threads started about the goings on in the Middle East, and you don't appear interested. If you were interested, you would have said something. I haven't been posting here long, but have been lurking and your posts all have to do with Israel and Palestine as if this tiny bit of real estate was as huge as Siberia. Meanwhile, innocent people are being killed right and left in the name of a religion, and there are Dhimmis like you who refuse to see it.
Up until a few years ago, I didn't care about the Israeli-Palestinian issue. I didn't want to be bothered with it. But the more I got into it, the more I kept running into something I truly hate and despise.............hypocrites telling me the emperor has new clothes.

Whenever I run into those fuckers, I make it a point to get in their faces and challenge the shit they spew. Like this notion that this problem is 100% the Palestinian's fault. That they're the big evil. That Israel is the victim.

Up until a few years ago, I didn't know whether that was true or not. So I started researching this issue and it became clear there was something wrong with this picture. Keep in mind, this conflict doesn't affect my daily life one way or the other. I'm an Irish Catholic who lives on the other side of the planet and really don't give a shit about either side. So I'm probably the most objective opinion on this issue you're going to find.

You left out the Mossad.

They butcher people all over the world to.
They only butcher terrorists fleeing justice. Seems fair to me.

Killing is Satanic, from Satan!

Not surprised it is such a popular Zionist Pasttime!

My goodness, Mrs. Sherri's horns were twitching as she typed the above.
I guess Mrs. Sherri, given all the killings that her friends have done and are still doing, should be thinking that her friends are from Satan also. They certainly aren't little angels.

None of that crap matters.

Stop firing rockets and you live.

Continue firing rockets and you die.

It's becoming that simple, from the Israeli perspective.

The time for talk is just about over, from their perspective.

God shall destroy the Zionists, time draws near for the demise of the Zionist Regime!

What a glorious day that shall be!

South Africa shows us how Apartheid ends!

Nazi Germany shows us what happens to fascist Nazis!

The writing is on the wall!

"...And you have chosen your right to murder."
War involves killing.

When a weaker faction chooses to continue attacking a stronger one, the usual outcome is Suicide by Police, metaphorically speaking.

Which is what the Crazies in Palestine are doing to themselves.

Damned fools.

Last edited:
Then they have chosen the Right to Die.

Stop firing rockets and live.

Keep firing rockets and die.

The choice is very simple.
And you have chosen your right to murder.

I was just listening to a little boy whose father was killed by Israel speak about the murder of his father on a documentary I posted.

I think about the thousands of children in Gaza who have witnessed their parents murdered.

All they see and learn is Zionists are murderers.

That is the reality for children in Gaza.

Zionists are murderers.

"...God shall destroy the Zionists, time draws near for the demise of the Zionist Regime! What a glorious day that shall be! South Africa shows us how Apartheid ends! Nazi Germany shows us what happens to fascist Nazis! The writing is on the wall!"
pink_fluffy_unicorn_dancing_on_rainbows_by_rawrsheepy-d5k9c1x.png

"...That's not proof they're using human shields..."

The assertion was...

Moving on...

"...I think we need to put things in perspective here. The rocket attacks are nothing more than a nuisance to Israeli life. Israeli missle attacks, on the other hand, are a matter of life and death to Gazans. Here's the difference in destruction..."

Excellent.

Simple.

Palestinians have the right to engage in armed resistance to Occupation, that is their right under intl law.

I cannot envision a worse thing in this world to be then a Zionist, scum of the earth baby killers and land thieves!

Really, Mrs. Sherri? Most people would consider those who kill in the name of their religion the worse scum on this planet. I guess the Kings of Scum are your buddies. You should ask them to invite you to one of their beheadings or to watch them detonate themselves while taking out a group of innocent people.

"...And you have chosen your right to murder."
War iinvolves killing.

When a weaker faction chooses to continue attacking a stronger one, the usual outcome is Suicide by Police, metaphorically speaking.

Which is what the Crazies in Palestine are doing to themselves.

Damned fools.

Children do not simply choose to be victims of a 45+ year Occupation!

None of that crap matters.

Stop firing rockets and you live.

Continue firing rockets and you die.

It's becoming that simple, from the Israeli perspective.

The time for talk is just about over, from their perspective.
What goes around, comes around.

It's only a matter of time before the world gets fed up with Israeli brutality and total disregard for international law and human rights and gives Israel a taste of their own medicine.

If I had my way, I'd be bombing the shit out of Israeli positions in the OPT with Tomahawks and 500 pounders for 30 days straight, then I'd send in the marines and kick your fucking asses. XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

The assertion was...

Moving on...

Excellent.

Simple.

Really, Mrs. Sherri? Most people would consider those who kill in the name of their religion the worse scum on this planet. I guess the Kings of Scum are your buddies. You should ask them to invite you to one of their beheadings or to watch them detonate themselves while taking out a group of innocent people.

But America arms those beheaders!

Do you ask me to hate Americas friends?

Forum List

Back