🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Really, Mrs. Sherri? Most people would consider those who kill in the name of their religion the worse scum on this planet. I guess the Kings of Scum are your buddies. You should ask them to invite you to one of their beheadings or to watch them detonate themselves while taking out a group of innocent people.

But America arms those beheaders!

Do you ask me to hate Americas friends?

No one has to ask you if you hate America since you have made it very clear on numerous occasions that you do. I doubt if America is happy with those foreign insurgents pouring into Syria, and the purpose of American's help was to aid the FSA. However, you don't think your Shia friends are doing their share or murdering people in Syria the same way as they do in Iraq??? Has America helped them any with supplying them with arms, or has it been friendly Iran?

You are the hater of and traitor to America, as you put Israels interests above Americas interests!

Your loyalty is first to Israel, not your own country or God.

Last edited:

No one has to ask you if you hate America since you have made it very clear on numerous occasions that you do. I doubt if America is happy with those foreign insurgents pouring into Syria, and the purpose of American's help was to aid the FSA. However, you don't think your Shia friends are doing their share or murdering people in Syria the same way as they do in Iraq??? Has America helped them any with supplying them with arms, or has it been friendly Iran?

You are the hater of and traitor to America, as you put Israels interests above Americas interests!

Oh gee-----poor sherri-----she has no choice but to resort to the classic nazi
libel ------DIE VATER LAND , DIE VATER LAND.........

Parents do not choose to be victims of Occupation, either, the exact same way Holocaust victims did not choose to be victims of the Holocaust!
That's like blaming rape victims for the rape.

In light of Kondor3's recent posts, his response would most likely be, "Well, what did she expect? She was wearing a red dress!"

None of that crap matters.

Stop firing rockets and you live.

Continue firing rockets and you die.

It's becoming that simple, from the Israeli perspective.

The time for talk is just about over, from their perspective.
What goes around, comes around.

It's only a matter of time before the world gets fed up with Israeli brutality and total disregard for international law and human rights and gives Israel a taste of their own medicine.

If I had my way, I'd be bombing the shit out of Israeli positions in the OPT with Tomahawks and 500 pounders for 30 days straight, then I'd send in the marines and kick your fucking asses. XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX

You silly internet tough guys are a hoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The deliberate suffering Israel subjects Palestinians to in her Occupation in Gaza and the rest of Palestine is disgraceful and certainly not a thing that is funny, to be laughed at, except by Zionists who live to hate Muslims. What a wretched life they live, wallowing in all that hate they vomit out and that lives in them!

I cannot get out of my head the eyes of that little boy in Gaza whose father was murdered by Israel in Tears For Gaza. So much for a child to see, so many childhoods Israel steals from so many children in Palestine.

The deliberate suffering Israel subjects Palestinians to in her Occupation in Gaza and the rest of Palestine is disgraceful and certainly not a thing that is funny, to be laughed at, except by Zionists who live to hate Muslims. What a wretched life they live, wallowing in all that hate they vomit out and that lives in them!

What insane babble that is! As though the continual repetition of hate-filled lies about 'Zionists who live to hate Muslims' is going to magically make such filth become true.......

What a wretched life they live, wallowing in all that hate they vomit out and that lives in them! indeed! The l'il sherriKKKins doesn't seem to understand she's just described her own self .

Doesn't matter.

Stop firing rockets and live.

Keep firing rockets and die.

Decide.
Do you have ADD? Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus? When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

I already proved to you that they stopped firing rockets and they still died.

Yet you keep reciting that bullshit mantra?

You keep acting like you're some kind of tough guy, when you don't even have the balls to admit when you're wrong.

Duly noted that the ONLY one to voice support for these egregious insults to ADD and MR individuals is the Nazi-sucking sherrithing.......anyone who opposed the Nazi murder programs against 'untermenschen' would not find those bold comments offensive.

As to the 'proof' - simply repeating unfounded allegations does not constitute 'proof' by even the most liberal of interpretations.

I cannot get out of my head the eyes of that little boy in Gaza whose father was murdered by Israel in Tears For Gaza. So much for a child to see, so many childhoods Israel steals from so many children in Palestine.

Wow. That was another stinking pantload.

Give us another rundown on Cast Lead. How many casualties?

"...Children do not simply choose to be victims of a 45+ year Occupation!"
Their parents need to make better choices on their behalf.

Parents do not choose to be victims of Occupation, either, the exact same way Holocaust victims did not choose to be victims of the Holocaust!
They chose to side with the Attacking Arab Coalition in 1948.

They chose to accept Jordanian Citizenship in the wake of the 1950 Jordanian annexation of the West Bank.

They chose to side with the Jordanians who attacked Israel on Day Two of the 1967 War despite Israeli pleas to Jordan to stay out of it.

They chose to remain on the West Bank and in Gaza after 1967 despite the fact that they were then aliens (Jordanian Citizens) on new Israeli territory, and that the Israelis clearly had no intention of returning that captured territory, and that they were clearly not trusted or wanted and had no good future prospects by remaining there.

They chose to ignore Israel's superior political and military position in later years, deluding themselves that they could negotiate from a position of parity, rather than being practical and making the best deal they could, while they still could.

They chose to reject various deals in the 1948-1967 time-frame, and even a handful after 1967, that many would give their eye-teeth to have now, in retrospect.

They chose to support a pseudo-government which became both a domestic and international terrorist organization.

They chose to support suicide-bombing campaigns against the Israeli civilian population.

They chose to create and foster political divisions amongst themselves which ultimately led to their fragmentation into Fatah, Hamas and Hezbollah, scattered amongst the West Bank, Gaza and Lebanon.

They chose to elect the ultra-militant Hamas faction to control Gaza, thereby creating and fostering conditions of nearly-constant and perpetual military operations and counterstrikes.

They chose to sustain Hamas in-power in Gaza and have to-date failed to eject them, despite Hamas initiating various military operations and campaigns and despite Hamas routinely positioning war-assets alongside their civilians, all of which have triggered overwhelming Israeli military responses and counterstrikes and preemptions and interventions.

They chose to permit and support long-term rocket-barrage campaigns against Israeli civilian populations.

They have made a great many Poor Choices, on behalf of themselves and their families.

Choices have consequences.

And they are all now paying for those Poor Choices.

Time to run-up the White Flag before the shit hits the fan.

'Cause that's a-comin'...

Last edited:
All freedom loving American citizens should find common ground and empathy for the Palestinian people.

They desire freedom from Israel's brutal tyranny much like American's in the 1700's desired freedom from British tyranny. . :cool:

All freedom loving American citizens should find common ground and empathy for the Palestinian people.

They desire freedom from Israel's brutal tyranny much like American's in the 1700's desired freedom from British tyranny. . :cool:
You might have had a shot at pitching it that way...

Back in 1948...

Too many acts of International Terrorism have been committed by - and in the name of - Palestinians and Palestinian Sympathizers since those days...

Too much blood on Palestinian hands, initiated by Palestinians...

Poke a bear (Israel) with a sharp stick and you're gonna get your head handed to you...

Do it repeatedly and you're just plain stupid...

Even the Arabs fence-off the Crazies in Palestine - from their side of the borders - and want nothing to do with them...

And if their own Muslim-Arab brethren and ethnic kin and co-religionists don't want anything to do with them (except to use them as political fodder)...

Whatever makes you think that Americans - sympathetic to an outnumbered people who have suffered 2000 years of persecution and the slaughter of 6,000,000 of their own within Living Memory - and largely grounded in another religion more closely linked to Judaism than that of the Arabs - are going to side with your Major-League Losers?

Ain't gonna happen...

All the militant Muslim sympathizers and fifth-columnists in the world coming out of the wood-work, notwithstanding...

Last edited:
Hamas is in essence no different than the Minute Men of the American Revolution.

And refuse to bow down to Israeli tyranny.

'Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death' is universal to all men seeking freedom and justice; be they Americans or Palestinians. .. :cool:

You might have had a shot at pitching it that way...

Back in 1948...

Too many acts of International Terrorism have been committed by - and in the name of - Palestinians and Palestinian Sympathizers since those days...

Too much blood on Palestinian hands, initiated by Palestinians...

Poke a bear (Israel) with a sharp stick and you're gonna get your head handed to you...

Do it repeatedly and you're just plain stupid...

Even the Arabs fence-off the Crazies in Palestine - from their side of the borders - and want nothing to do with them...

And if their own Muslim-Arab brethren and ethnic kin and co-religionists don't want anything to do with them (except to use them as political fodder)...

Whatever makes you think that Americans - sympathetic to an outnumbered people who have suffered 2000 years of persecution and the slaughter of 6,000,000 of their own within Living Memory - and largely grounded in another religion more closely linked to Judaism than that of the Arabs - are going to side with your Major-League Losers?

Ain't gonna happen...

All the militant Muslim sympathizers and fifth-columnists in the world coming out of the wood-work, notwithstanding...
Bloodrock and the rest of us remember 9/11. I had a battle buddy die in that attack, the man who predicted 9/11. (Google Rick Rescorla) But I particularly remember Munich vividly because I was there.

Hamas is in essence no different than the Minute Men of the American Revolution.

And refuse to bow down to Israeli tyranny.

'Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death' is universal to all men seeking freedom and justice; be they Americans or Palestinians. .. :cool:

I don't think anyone in an American history class was taught that Ethen Allen and the Green Mountain Boys strapped bomb belts on themselves and the rest of the Revolutionary Soldiers were shooting rockets at English civilians.

Hamas is in essence no different than the Minute Men of the American Revolution...

giphy.gif

No, Mrs. Sherri, you are the hater. It is quite obvious that you care nothing about what is happening to other people in this world regardless of what religion they follow. You are consumed with your hatred of the Jews, and that is practically the only thing you are concerned with in your life.

I wonder if the readers have noticed that it appears almost like Mrs. Sherri has a job thanking her friends for posts, even when they post something stupid or ridiculous. Most of the posters will thank someone for a post, but they certainly don't do it for every post. Maybe when she is not thanking one of her friends, she is in bed sleeping.

Forum List

Back