🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

"...Palestinians already exceed in number the Jews in Palestine once again. Occupations in Palestine always fail, it is just a matter of time!.. "
Numbers don't matter at all when you're being quickly squeezed off the land and forced across the border.

"...you choose to live here and not there!"
That's 'cause I'm an Irish-German American with Roman Catholic roots on both the maternal and paternal sides of my family. I'm not a Jew and have no business nor desire to live in Israel. They're not my people. I'm not a stakeholder. I'm not emotionally involved. I'm just an observer with strong Israeli and Jewish sympathies.

The numbers of Palestinians in Palestine are growing, not shrinking!

So much for your Christian Zionist misconceptions!

"...Palestinians already exceed in number the Jews in Palestine once again. Occupations in Palestine always fail, it is just a matter of time!.. "
Numbers don't matter at all when you're being quickly squeezed off the land and forced across the border.

"...you choose to live here and not there!"
That's 'cause I'm an Irish-German American with Roman Catholic roots on both the maternal and paternal sides of my family. I'm not a Jew and have no business nor desire to live in Israel. They're not my people. I'm not a stakeholder. I'm not emotionally involved. I'm just an observer with strong Israeli and Jewish sympathies.

The numbers of Palestinians in Palestine are growing, not shrinking!

So much for your Christian Zionist misconceptions!

If that is true then I guess we need some more extremely fertile young Jewish couples moving in to those apartments being built in Judea and Samaria then. :cool:

Jewish Supremacism, that is what the Zionist experiment in Palestine is all about!
Zionists are the single biggest threat to jews on planet earth.

We can see why Mrs. Sherri is not worried about Muslim Supremacism, but Mr. Long Beach doesn't seem to worry either about Muslim Supremacism. Here the Muslims are flooding into Europe and are actually attempting to take over Europe for Islam. In fact, on other forums, Muslims have been bragging about this. Even Sunni Man mentioned the other week that America will become Muslim, but it will take a little more time than Europe. I wonder how Mr. Long Beach will feel if a large population moved into Long Beach and created "no go areas" like they have in European cities where even the police and fire department are afraid to enter.

We can see why Mrs. Sherri is not worried about Muslim Supremacism, but Mr. Long Beach doesn't seem to worry either about Muslim Supremacism. Here the Muslims are flooding into Europe and are actually attempting to take over Europe for Islam.
Kind of like what Zionists did in Palestine back around the turn of the century?

In fact, on other forums, Muslims have been bragging about this. Even Sunni Man mentioned the other week that America will become Muslim, but it will take a little more time than Europe.
I don't see how that could happen?

In this country, we separate church and state.

I wonder how Mr. Long Beach will feel if a large population moved into Long Beach and created "no go areas" like they have in European cities where even the police and fire department are afraid to enter.
Kind of like the settlements in the OPT?

"...The numbers of Palestinians in Palestine are growing, not shrinking!..."
I did not say anything about numbers either growing or shrinking.

I said that numbers do not matter, when those numbers are being nudged out of their few remaining scraps of land and pushed across the border.

The Palestinians can grow as numerous as they like, on the Jordanian side of the border.

"...So much for your Christian Zionist misconceptions!"
So much for your comprehension skills.

Last edited:
We can see why Mrs. Sherri is not worried about Muslim Supremacism, but Mr. Long Beach doesn't seem to worry either about Muslim Supremacism. Here the Muslims are flooding into Europe and are actually attempting to take over Europe for Islam.
Kind of like what Zionists did in Palestine back around the turn of the century?

In fact, on other forums, Muslims have been bragging about this. Even Sunni Man mentioned the other week that America will become Muslim, but it will take a little more time than Europe.

I wonder how Mr. Long Beach will feel if a large population moved into Long Beach and created "no go areas" like they have in European cities where even the police and fire department are afraid to enter.

Are you contradicting Winston Churchill and the British Officials in the area when they said the Arabs came in droves from their impoverished surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them? This is much the same reason you see the Hispanics flooding across our border and the poor people flooding into Europe, even when they have to take those unfit boats and many of them drown.

One of the leaders of C.A.I.R. once said that Islam is in America not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law. In fact, if you read up on it, you will find there are Muslims here clamoring for it. Right now, they are a small minority in our country, but wait until they grow.

As far as the Settlements, many Arabs have been given a job there where they can earn a living for their families. I doubt the Muslims in those "no go areas" are giving anyone a job, and I doubt the fire department and police department would be afraid to enter a settlement if there was a fire. I bet that Mr. Long Beach has no problem with the Palestine Authority saying that Palestine will be Jew free even though there are many Arabs living in Israel and they will not be told to leave and move to Palestine.

from s depraved isa-respecter>>>

Occupations in Palestine always fail, it is just a matter of time!

for those who do not know----above is one of the cheers of the meccaist baby
brain smashing crowd and is SUPPOSED to refer to the imaginary ETERNAL
CALIPHATE OF PIGS AND DOGS in 'palestine' Interestingly there are
all sorts of scum who fart out this stupidity which is a kind of SUPREMACIST
BOAWT------ the fact that there has actually been only very short periods of time
that the filth and scum of arebia have actually, really controlled anything in palestine
The filth and scum are relative NEW COMERS to the area-----they did get some
control EARLY ON by their usual method of rape and pillage-----but then lost it
over and over and over again-------The isa respecters use an interesting
ploy in order to CLAIM their "etneran caliphate of filth"-----they simply posthumously
convert all kinds of people to their filthy creed-------all the way back to Abraham----and ---
of course the 'scum god' 'isa'

for the record-----of all people ---the isa respecting scum------are the ones who managed
to hold on the LEAST-------and in the periods of times that they did----palestine
was a cesspit of CHOLERA, MALARIA, SHISTOSOMIASIS, TUBECULOSIS,
POLIO and even LEPROSY--------Of all the peoples who entered palestine----the most correct statement that characterizes the isa respecters of arabis-----THEY MADE THE
PLACE STINK OF SICKNESS AND DEATH

Are you contradicting Winston Churchill and the British Officials in the area when they said the Arabs came in droves from their impoverished surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them? This is much the same reason you see the Hispanics flooding across our border and the poor people flooding into Europe, even when they have to take those unfit boats and many of them drown.

One of the leaders of C.A.I.R. once said that Islam is in America not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law. In fact, if you read up on it, you will find there are Muslims here clamoring for it. Right now, they are a small minority in our country, but wait until they grow.

As far as the Settlements, many Arabs have been given a job there where they can earn a living for their families. I doubt the Muslims in those "no go areas" are giving anyone a job, and I doubt the fire department and police department would be afraid to enter a settlement if there was a fire. I bet that Mr. Long Beach has no problem with the Palestine Authority saying that Palestine will be Jew free even though there are many Arabs living in Israel and they will not be told to leave and move to Palestine.

Absolutely, I refute the truths of such bald faced Zionist lies.

There is simply no Truth in a Zionist, none whatsoever.

I do not believe a word you wrote is true .

We have "no go areas" for white people in America......they are called the 'Hood' . :cool:

That's for people who are afraid to enter, like you. Naturally you have no problem with these people being invited into Europe to live from their poor countries and then setting up these no-go areas. I forget which country it was, either Sweden or Norway, where some Muslim man was chasing someone out and saying that the area was Muslim land now. I am sure Sunni Man can find the article if he looks hard enough.

I am all for NO GO areas -----for muslims----there are areas in my town
that are "NO GO for muslims-------not my area------ but there are elsewhere
in this town. I live in an area with jews and hispanics predeominantly----
muslims cling to jews ------because there are other groups who simply do not
tolerate them at all

Are you contradicting Winston Churchill and the British Officials in the area when they said the Arabs came in droves from their impoverished surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them?
Well, here's a list of the migration records at that time.

You tell me who was moving in with the higher numbers?

And there were no jobs for them. Zionists promised Britain there would be, but they really didn't mean it. They brought in racist, apartheid labor laws with them. Here's just a few...

"The Constitution of the Jewish Agency: Land Holding and Employment Clauses ... "

(d) Land is to be acquired as Jewish property and ... the same shall be held as the inalienable property of the Jewish people. "
(e) The Agency shall promote agricultural colonization based on Jewish labour ...
it shall be deemed to be a matter of principle that Jewish labour shall be employed ..."​

"Keren Kayemet draft lease: Employment of Jewish labour only "...

The lessee undertakes to execute all works connected with the cultivation of the holding only with Jewish labour.
Failure to comply with this duty by the employment of non-Jewish labour shall render the lessee liable to the payment of compensation ..."
"The lease also provides that the holding shall never be held by any but a Jew ..."​

"Keren ha-Yesod agreements: Employment of labour

The following provisions are included: 'Article 7 - The settler hereby undertakes that ...

if and whenever he may be obliged to hire help, he will hire Jewish workmen only.'

"In the similar agreement for the Emek colonies, there is a provision as follows:

'Article 11 - The settler undertakes ... not to hire any outside labour except Jewish labourers.'"​
So if they're not going to hire anyone except jewish labor, what jobs are you referring to?

This is much the same reason you see the Hispanics flooding across our border and the poor people flooding into Europe, even when they have to take those unfit boats and many of them drown.
Those are drug smugglers.

I don't give a shit what law they want to live under, if they don't obey the law in this country, they'll go to prison.

As far as the Settlements, many Arabs have been given a job there where they can earn a living for their families. I doubt the Muslims in those "no go areas" are giving anyone a job, and I doubt the fire department and police department would be afraid to enter a settlement if there was a fire.
Well, the IDF has been known to shoot at first responders too.

I bet that Mr. Long Beach has no problem with the Palestine Authority saying that Palestine will be Jew free even though there are many Arabs living in Israel and they will not be told to leave and move to Palestine.
The PA is corrupt and the majority of Palestinian's do not want them representing their interests. That's why they voted for Hamas. They're less corrupt than the PA.

Are you contradicting Winston Churchill and the British Officials in the area when they said the Arabs came in droves from their impoverished surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them?
Well, here's a list of the migration records at that time.

You tell me who was moving in with the higher numbers?

And there were no jobs for them. Zionists promised Britain there would be, but they really didn't mean it. They brought in racist, apartheid labor laws with them. Here's just a few...

"The Constitution of the Jewish Agency: Land Holding and Employment Clauses ... "

(d) Land is to be acquired as Jewish property and ... the same shall be held as the inalienable property of the Jewish people. "
(e) The Agency shall promote agricultural colonization based on Jewish labour ...
it shall be deemed to be a matter of principle that Jewish labour shall be employed ..."​

"Keren Kayemet draft lease: Employment of Jewish labour only "...

The lessee undertakes to execute all works connected with the cultivation of the holding only with Jewish labour.
Failure to comply with this duty by the employment of non-Jewish labour shall render the lessee liable to the payment of compensation ..."
"The lease also provides that the holding shall never be held by any but a Jew ..."​

"Keren ha-Yesod agreements: Employment of labour

The following provisions are included: 'Article 7 - The settler hereby undertakes that ...

if and whenever he may be obliged to hire help, he will hire Jewish workmen only.'

"In the similar agreement for the Emek colonies, there is a provision as follows:

'Article 11 - The settler undertakes ... not to hire any outside labour except Jewish labourers.'"​
So if they're not going to hire anyone except jewish labor, what jobs are you referring to?

Those are drug smugglers.

I don't give a shit what law they want to live under, if they don't obey the law in this country, they'll go to prison.

As far as the Settlements, many Arabs have been given a job there where they can earn a living for their families. I doubt the Muslims in those "no go areas" are giving anyone a job, and I doubt the fire department and police department would be afraid to enter a settlement if there was a fire.
Well, the IDF has been known to shoot at first responders too.

I bet that Mr. Long Beach has no problem with the Palestine Authority saying that Palestine will be Jew free even though there are many Arabs living in Israel and they will not be told to leave and move to Palestine.
The PA is corrupt and the majority of Palestinian's do not want them representing their interests. That's why they voted for Hamas. They're less corrupt than the PA.

Tell you what, Mr. Long Beach. Nobody is stopping you from actually going to England to view the Archives there to see what happened. As for the Arab workers, regardless of whether you claim there are none, they are working at jobs in the Settlements. As far as shooting people, apparently you have no problem with the Egyptians shooting those in the back while they are trying to get into Israel or else you would have mentioned it previously. I wouldn't be surprised if you hate everyone (including the Hispanics, Blacks, the Asians, and the Arabs), but you currently need a scapegoat for your so-so life, and the Jews were chosen. By the way, I didn't even bother reading all the cuts and pastes dispersed among your answers nor all of your answers. Try to write in paragraphs instead. I can remember what I said so I will know what you are referring to.

Why would anyone view archives in England ? There is no country named England and we are discussing immigration into Palestine.

Why would anyone view archives in England ? There is no country named England and we are discussing immigration into Palestine.
?????
The Queen of Pointless Literalism is trying to tell us that the country is called 'The United Kingdom...' rather than England.

Not that there's a single soul in the world who does not understand what one means, when any outsider uses the common parlance 'England', but...

Any chance to be obtuse and intentionally obstructive and to pick nits...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
I've been on a trip and might have missed it but, is Scotland still a country? Or Belgium? Seriously!

"The*United Kingdom*is a country that consists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In fact, the official name of the country is "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland."

What is the difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England?

Forum List

Back