🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

"...If I had my way, I'd be bombing the shit out of Israeli positions in the OPT with Tomahawks and 500 pounders for 30 days straight, then I'd send in the marines and kick your fucking asses. I'd end this conflict by stuffing all this tough talk down your fucking throats..."
I doubt you could fight your way out of a paper bag.

And you are not going to get your way in this.

But, meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to Israel, as a tiny fraction of your tax dollars.

Much appreciated.

RRnhhqW.gif
Yeah and he died in the sequel.

And that will be Israel's fate when they're finished creating their "planet of the hates!"

I doubt you could fight your way out of a paper bag.

And you are not going to get your way in this.

But, meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to Israel, as a tiny fraction of your tax dollars.

Much appreciated.
I'm working on stopping that to.

I wrote my representatives and told them I have no intention of voting for anyone providing material support to Israeli tyranny.

"...I wrote my representatives and told them I have no intention of voting for anyone providing material support to Israeli tyranny."
"Now isn't that just extra special?!!!"

dana-carvey-snl.png

That and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...

<snicker>

Last edited:
Palestinians have the right to engage in armed resistance to Occupation, that is their right under intl law.

They do not use civilians as human shields.

Your other allegations are just Zionist Hasbara lies.

That is one thing about you Zionists, you are full of lies.

I cannot envision a worse thing in this world to be then a Zionist, scum of the earth baby killers and land thieves!

Really, Mrs. Sherri? Most people would consider those who kill in the name of their religion the worse scum on this planet. I guess the Kings of Scum are your buddies. You should ask them to invite you to one of their beheadings or to watch them detonate themselves while taking out a group of innocent people.

But America arms those beheaders!

Do you ask me to hate Americas friends?

No one has to ask you if you hate America since you have made it very clear on numerous occasions that you do. I doubt if America is happy with those foreign insurgents pouring into Syria, and the purpose of American's help was to aid the FSA. However, you don't think your Shia friends are doing their share or murdering people in Syria the same way as they do in Iraq??? Has America helped them any with supplying them with arms, or has it been friendly Iran?

Doesn't matter.

Stop firing rockets and live.

Keep firing rockets and die.

Decide.
Do you have ADD? Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus? When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

I already proved to you that they stopped firing rockets and they still died.

Yet you keep reciting that bullshit mantra?

You keep acting like you're some kind of tough guy, when you don't even have the balls to admit when you're wrong.

Doesn't matter.

Stop firing rockets and live.

Keep firing rockets and die.

Decide.
Do you have ADD? Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus? When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

I already proved to you that they stopped firing rockets and they still died.

Yet you keep reciting that bullshit mantra?

You keep acting like you're some kind of tough guy, when you don't even have the balls to admit when you're wrong.
Thank you for your feedback.

Forum List

Back