🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

That's so silly. You were instructed to make a list substantiating your claims and you failed to do so.
Not true. You told me to make a list, because you couldn't come up with a rocket attack to justify your claim. You did that because you didn't want people to see you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
You're forever confused. You're frantically dancing around your failure to support your failed and unsupportable claim.

You were told repeatedly to provide a list to support your claim and refuse to do so. There's no reason to get pissy with me over your incompetence.

Then why don't you "pony up" that ton of evidence?
As you like...

20121115_gaza_HAMAS_ROCKETS_2012.jpg

Gazan+rockets.jpg

gaza-rocket-reuters.jpg

images

HamasRocketTrail.jpg

640x392_19395_249069.jpg

fe3a71ed6bf7c2529cc5f496518c056e.jpg

hamas-rocket-attack-to-israel.jpg

There's a down-payment...

The OP is just silly.

Israel is about the size of NJ, with the arab states about the size of the US.

Israel is David, the crazy arab states are goalith.

As you like...

Gazan+rockets.jpg

gaza-rocket-reuters.jpg

images

HamasRocketTrail.jpg

640x392_19395_249069.jpg

Those buildings appear to be military structures. The Hamas would never, never, never, under any circumstances, fire missles from civilian neighborhoods. They are very safety conscious where the population is concerned. Besides, they are probably evil Zionist doctored photos. Sherri told me so.

"...Those buildings appear to be military structures. The Hamas would never, never, never, under any circumstances, fire missles from civilian neighborhoods. They are very safety conscious where the population is concerned. Besides, they are probably evil Zionist doctored photos. Sherri told me so."
<snicker>
tongue_smile.gif

The OP is just silly.

Israel is about the size of NJ, with the arab states about the size of the US.

Israel is David, the crazy arab states are goalith.

The Arabs own 99.4% of the middle east. Israel owns .6% of the middle east. Israel is indeed David. Jerusalem is the City of David which King David took through the obedience of his warrior Joab and the dedication of his men.

It is written:
.....nevertheless, David took the castle of Zion, which is the city of David.....And David dwelt in the castle, therefore they called it the city of David. 1 Chronicles 11:5

Jerusalem is known as the city of David to this very day. Prior to David & his men taking it Jerusalem was known as "Jebus".. named by the "Jebusites" which were known for the same cruel mockery as the modern day house of Esau is known for. They will also be driven out of Jerusalem just as the Jebusites were. Why? Because the Israelites are willing to pay the price just as King David was and when you are willing to pay the price and do it G-ds way? You already have the victory. The evidence of this truth is found in the fact that Jerusalem is known as the City of David to this very day! Isn't that a beautiful thing? :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

Last edited:
As you like...

Gazan+rockets.jpg

gaza-rocket-reuters.jpg

images

HamasRocketTrail.jpg

640x392_19395_249069.jpg

Those buildings appear to be military structures. The Hamas would never, never, never, under any circumstances, fire missles from civilian neighborhoods. They are very safety conscious where the population is concerned. Besides, they are probably evil Zionist doctored photos. Sherri told me so.

Hamas reminds me of Hezbollah.
Iran's Terror Entity in Lebanon :: Gatestone Institute

Israel reminds me of Satan!

Massacring 344 children and injuring over 1000 children in Cast Lead!

Killing 1400 total and injuring over 5000 total in Cast Lead!

Those are the Facts!

Last edited:
Israel reminds me of Satan!

Mrs. Sherri thinks that her Muslim buddies who are busy murdering innocent people are just so angelic when they are actually little savage devils. How many innocent people have your friends killed this week?

As you like...

Gazan+rockets.jpg

gaza-rocket-reuters.jpg

images

HamasRocketTrail.jpg

640x392_19395_249069.jpg

That's not proof they're using human shields. Hell, you don't even know if it is Hamas setting them off. Most likely, they're militants. It's Hamas' responsibility to keep them in check, but it's next to impossible to do that when the Israeli's assassinate Hamas members whenever they stick their neck out in public. How do you police Gaza if the IDF keeps killing all the policemen?

I think we need to put things in perspective here. The rocket attacks are nothing more than a nuisance to Israeli life. Israeli missle attacks, on the other hand, are a matter of life and death to Gazans. Here's the difference in destruction...

Operation Cast Lead Fact:

If Hamas had not been launching rocket barrages at Israel, Operation Cast Lead would not have occurred.

Don't want to get hurt?

Stop launching rockets.

Simple.

Last edited:
Operation Cast Lead Fact:

If Hamas had not been launching rocket barrages at Israel, Operation Cast Lead would not have occurred.

Don't want to get hurt?

Stpo launching rockets.

Simple.
If Israel would stop breaking ceasefires with commando raids and just end the 47 year occupation, there wouldn't be "rocket barrages".

Forum List

Back