🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Massacring 344 children in Cast Lead is not what I call acceptable restraint by Israel, nor is it action lawful under intl law, nor is it proportionate response to indiscriminate rockets that have killed no more than 36 Israelis in the past decade!

Seems I overstated fatalities quiet a bit, if we were to accept Wikipedia as a source, that is, they report the number of Israelis killed by rockets since 2001 is 13, not 36.

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is the link for that Wikipedia article, I thought the number was higher than 13, if anyone has a source reporting a higher figure, please provide it. I am not convinced at all, any longer, that Wikipedia is a particularly credible source.

She is either too lazy or doesn't want to hear the truth. Additionally, let's face it. She doesn't care about innocent people being harmed if she can't blame Israel for it. For all we know, she herself might hide some terrorists in her own home if they were willing to take out some Jews for her.

Mike's Place suicide bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mike's Place suicide bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What does this have to do with the thread topic?

Poor Mrs. Sherri. She doesn't seem to comprehend that since Rachel Corrie was brought up once again, the story about the bombing at Mike's Place is very relevant to this. I guess it doesn't bother her that even an innocent American was badly wounded by one of her terrorist friends.

A suicide bombing in Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with the deliberate Israeli killing of American activist Rachel Corrie. She was trying to stop the unlawful home demolition of a Palestinian doctor in Gaza.

Silly-Sally the anti-American could care less about a U.S. citizen murdered by the Israeli's.

She only cares about the deaths of fascist juden. . :cool:

My dear Terrorist Lover (and that includers Mrs. Sherri who lapped up your post and had to thank you), a wife of a career military man is certainly a good American. Now remember, since the Intelligence Aganeices pick up Muslims right and left (and many are converts like Sunni Man), I hope Sunni Man and Mrs. Sherri don't get any ideas and sit quietly behind their computers conducting their Jihad against the Jews.

I think the readers are smart enough to pick up that Mrs. Sherri and Sunni men could care less about the innocent people their fellow Muslims are murdering. It doesn't matter if the murdered are Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews or Hindus. All they want to do is constrantly accuse the Jews and Israel. Speaking of fascists, Sunni Man, you were the one on another forum who said that Hitler was misunderstood. What a good Nazi you would have been.

My dear Terrorist Lover (and that includers Mrs. Sherri who lapped up your post and had to thank you), a wife of a career military man is certainly a good American.
Just because a military guy picked you up at brothel and married you so that you wouldn't have to stay in that sordid lifestyle.

Doesn't make you now some kind of super patriotic American. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

My dear Terrorist Lover (and that includers Mrs. Sherri who lapped up your post and had to thank you), a wife of a career military man is certainly a good American.

Just because a military guy picked you up at brothel and married you so that you wouldn't have to stay in that sordid lifestyle.

Doesn't make you now some kind of super patriotic American. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

sunni-----I understand that today is friday----but you are not supposed to talk to the
sluts back there during the Khutbah jumaat-----save it for later ------give the guy up
front a chance to fling feces ---------it excites her

How curious that Israel acts with such restraint. In spite of continual attacks upon its citizens, Israel chooses to act in measured responses to islamist terrorist attacks.
Continuing an "occupation" for 47 years, blows your "restraint" right out of the water.

How curious that Israel acts with such restraint. In spite of continual attacks upon its citizens, Israel chooses to act in measured responses to islamist terrorist attacks.
Continuing an "occupation" for 47 years, blows your "restraint" right out of the water.

Whining on behalf of beggars and squatters?

What you aren't able to address is the measured retaliation that Israel has used in response to islamist terrorist attacks.

Reduces your apologetics for islamist terrorists to mere drivel.

"Massacring 344 children in Cast Lead..."
"Massacring" or merely the party proximally responsible for the deaths of 344 children, many or most as unintended collateral casualties, and spread across the region being contested and over three weeks of operations?

And that's not even subtracting the large numbers of children whose families lived in close proximity to war-assets (rocket-launchers, operational bases, sniper-posts, weapons caches, headquarters and leadership cadre) which Hamas had so callously and cynically embedded amongst its own civilian population in de facto if not de jure violation of the Geneva Conventions and protocols governing the use of human shields and other similar positioning in order to discourage enemy fire against those assets.

What you aren't able to address is the measured retaliation that Israel has used in response to islamist terrorist attacks.

I find your racist hatred disgusting.

But your posts do show the world that the problem is "you fuckers", not the Palestinian's.

All the hate and all the violence begins and ends with you and the fucked up humans that think the same way you do.

You are a fuckin' hater to the core. You take away their land. You take away their identity. You take away their suffering. You make life so hard for them, that you hope they'll just go away. And then, you turn around after all that and say that they're trying to "wipe you out".

You are just a fucked human being!

I find your racist hatred disgusting.

But your posts do show the world that the problem is "you fuckers", not the Palestinian's.

All the hate and all the violence begins and ends with you and the fucked up humans that think the same way you do.

You are a fuckin' hater to the core. You take away their land. You take away their identity. You take away their suffering. You make life so hard for them, that you hope they'll just go away. And then, you turn around after all that and say that they're trying to "wipe you out".

You are just a fucked human being!
What race is her hatred against, O Captain Knowledge?

"Massacring" or merely the party proximally responsible for the deaths of 344 children, many or most as unintended collateral casualties, and spread across the region being contested and over three weeks of operations?

And that's not even subtracting the large numbers of children whose families lived in close proximity to war-assets (rocket-launchers, operational bases, sniper-posts, weapons caches, headquarters and leadership cadre) which Hamas had so callously and cynically embedded amongst its own civilian population in de facto if not de jure violation of the Geneva Conventions and protocols governing the use of human shields and other similar positioning in order to discourage enemy fire against those assets.
Gaza is one of the most densely populated enclaves on the planet.

So the claim the Freedom Fighters are hiding behind human shields is ludicrous. .. :cool:

So the claim the Freedom Fighters are hiding behind human shields is ludicrous. .. :cool:
Then why don't the soldaten move the civilians away from the fighting like civilized armies do? Any particular reason for herding women and children around "fighting men"?

Then why don't the soldaten move the civilians away from the fighting like civilized armies do? Any particular reason for herding women and children around "fighting men"?
The 'Human Shield' claim is just another IDF lie so that they can bomb indiscriminately and carry out their genocide on the Palestinian people. . :cool:

Because they can't. Israel controls all the borders and pressures Egypt to do what they want on the other one. They can't leave. Gaza is the largest open air prison in the world.

Because they can't. Israel controls all the borders and pressures Egypt to do what they want on the other one. They can't leave. Gaza is the largest open air prison in the world.
Can't even move the civilians a mere 5 miles away from the fighting? Sounds like piss-poor planning.
You've been BRAINWASHED my little chickadee. I found out by accident the secret process used to brainwash gullible people such as yourself. Want me to reveal the secret?

Can't even move the civilians a mere 5 miles away from the fighting? Sounds like piss-poor planning.
If they moved them 5 mi. they would be in Israel. . :cuckoo: :lol:

Forum List

Back