🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

It is written in The Bible, what I wrote, a book you have obviously never read.

With the many times you have brought up Satan, one would have thought you are on a first name basis with him. I wonder when he knocks on your door each morning, you greet him with a hearty "Hi, Mr. Lucifer. Come in for a spell."

Jesus was, He is the example for Christians to follow.

Matthew 4:8*Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.*9*“All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”10*Jesus said to him,*“Away from me, Satan!*For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

Matthew 4:1-11 - Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness - Bible Gateway

Yessir, that old Devil got a hold of Mrs. Sherri and told her all about the Bible. Why is Mrs. Sherri posting all this stuff from the Bible here constantly when she should be on the Religion forum where people who are interested in this would be happy to read her thoughts about Jesus, the Devil and anything else she feels like bringing up about religion.

With the many times you have brought up Satan, one would have thought you are on a first name basis with him. I wonder when he knocks on your door each morning, you greet him with a hearty "Hi, Mr. Lucifer. Come in for a spell."

Matthew 4:8*Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.*9*“All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”10*Jesus said to him,*“Away from me, Satan!*For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

Yessir, that old Devil got a hold of Mrs. Sherri and told her all about the Bible. Why is Mrs. Sherri posting all this stuff from the Bible here constantly when she should be on the Religion forum where people who are interested in this would be happy to read her thoughts about Jesus, the Devil and anything else she feels like bringing up about religion.

Why do you hate christians?

Why do you hate christians?

I realize you need some attention in your lonely life, Dhimmi Alfalfa, but are you denying that there is a forum to speak about religion, which includes quoting Scripture if the poster feels like it? In addition, why are you so silent on what is happening to the Christians in Muslim countries. Do YOU hate Christians?

BosNewsLife ? Christian News Agency » Blog Archive » NEWS ALERT: Syria Militants Target Christian Schools

I doubt you could fight your way out of a paper bag.

And you are not going to get your way in this.

But, meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to Israel, as a tiny fraction of your tax dollars.

Much appreciated.
Keep in mind, the "your" is a figurative "your", not a literal "your".

The "your" in this context, is Israeli's. More specifically, the Israeli right.

The Israeli left, are kick-ass people, to whom I fully support.

I doubt you could fight your way out of a paper bag.

And you are not going to get your way in this.

But, meanwhile, thank you for your contribution to Israel, as a tiny fraction of your tax dollars.

Much appreciated.
Keep in mind, the "your" is a figurative "your", not a literal "your".

The "your" in this context, is Israeli's. More specifically, the Israeli right.

The Israeli left, are kick-ass people, to whom I fully support.

The Israeli Left...one bombing and they become the Israeli Right.
I love Doves with backbone.

It is written in The Bible, what I wrote, a book you have obviously never read.

It is an interesting quotation. In order to understand how utterly pharasaical it is---
one would have to understand the word "SATAN" as did both Jesus and
Matthew. Unlike the SHERRI VIEW----in which there is a "DEVIL KING OF HELL"---
the term "satan" actually means ---sorta----"accuser". Satan in the understanding
of both Matthew and Jesus was not something even CAPABLE of giving anyone
anything. (for that idea read FAUSTUS) Satan is more like freud's "ID" combined
with a really ineffectual and illogical element of "SUPEREGO" a kind of malevolent
fragment of "SUPEREGO" <<<< Sherri can understand all of this because she has
a "degree" in psychology. What matthew is doing is paying compliment to Jesus
as a man who rejects personal fame and fortune even though he is capable
of attaining it by his own talents. In a way he is making him seem like the really
big hero MOSES (the meekest man on earth)

It is an interesting quotation. In order to understand how utterly pharasaical it is---
the term "satan" actually means ---sorta----"accuser". Satan in the understanding
with a really ineffectual and illogical element of "SUPEREGO" a kind of malevolent
of attaining it by his own talents. In a way he is making him seem like the really

You ignore the power of Satan over the kingdoms of the world.

You ignore the words that are wriiten.

But why am I not surprised? As a rejecter of Jesus as Messiah, you do not have eyes to see the truth of who Jesus is.

Suh-Ton means Adversary, thus, an arch-angel.
A "messenger" of God rarely mentioned (Job) in The Jewish Scriptures but big time in The "I Have To Scare The Sh!t Out Of You" New Testament.

But why am I not surprised? As a rejecter of Jesus as Messiah, you do not have eyes to see the truth of who Jesus is.

It certainly would be a hoot to see Mrs. Sherri take her show on the road to the Muslim countries in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia and tell them all about Jesus and try to convert them. Be sure to take a lot of New Testaments with you, Mrs. Sherri, especially when you visit places like Saudi Arabia.

It certainly would be a hoot to see Mrs. Sherri take her show on the road to the Muslim countries in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia and tell them all about Jesus and try to convert them. Be sure to take a lot of New Testaments with you, Mrs. Sherri, especially when you visit places like Saudi Arabia.
Why don't you flip open a New Testament in Nablus (don't forget to bring your ax)

"On November 16, 1979, the Archimandrite Philoumenos of the Greek Orthodox monastery of Jacob's Well near the city of Samaria (now Nablus) was killed by extremist Jewish Zionists,[19][20][21] who massacred him with an ax in the evening[22]

"The local Jewish settlers had been coming to pray there and demanded that Christian symbols be removed.[23][24]

"After the murder, the church was desecrated and a grenade thrown in.

"The case was never solved.[20][25][26]

"In Jerusalem, there have been instances of Christian churches being vandalized with spray-painted offensive remarks against Christianity including death threats. These are believed to be price tag attacks by extremist settlers.[27][28]

"In a 2008 Tel Aviv incident, hundreds of copies of the New Testament, which had been handed out in the city (allegedly by Messianic Jews), were burned by three teenaged Orthodox students of Judaism.

"Uzi Aharon, the town’s deputy mayor, told CNN he had collected the New Testaments but that he did not plan for them to be burned. The youths had done so while he was not present. Once he found out that the fire was going, he put it out.[29]"

Anti-Christian sentiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Joshua Frank's interview of Max Blumenthall about Max's new book, Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel.

"JF: What is it about criticism of Israel that creates such a fervor?

MB: If Zionism had succeeded in building a democratic state that enjoyed normal relations with its neighbors, the international hasbara apparatus that exists to crush criticism of Israel and propagandize on behalf the Jewish state would be superfluous.

"Unfortunately, this was never the point of the Zionist movement.

"Israel is the product of a settler-colonial project that requires perpetual campaign of violent demographic engineering against the wishes of the indigenous Palestinian population.

"The project continues before our very eyes in the Negev Desert, the South Hebron Hills, and along the electrified walls of the Gaza ghetto.

"Unless you are some kind of bellicose nationalist, there is not much about it to be proud of."

Inside Israel?s Apartheid State » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Last edited:
From Joshua Frank's interview of Max Blumenthall about Max's new book, Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel.

"JF: What is it about criticism of Israel that creates such a fervor?

MB: If Zionism had succeeded in building a democratic state that enjoyed normal relations with its neighbors, the international hasbara apparatus that exists to crush criticism of Israel and propagandize on behalf the Jewish state would be superfluous.

"Unfortunately, this was never the point of the Zionist movement.

"Israel is the product of a settler-colonial project that requires perpetual campaign of violent demographic engineering against the wishes of the indigenous Palestinian population.

"The project continues before our very eyes in the Negev Desert, the South Hebron Hills, and along the electrified walls of the Gaza ghetto.

"Unless you are some kind of bellicose nationalist, there is not much about it to be proud of."

Inside Israel?s Apartheid State » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Max Blumenthal seems to be one of the popular guys with the anti-Israel/anti-Semitic crowd now because his name is constantly being brought up. Meanwhile, of course, there are others who disagree with Blumenthal. Maybe Mr. George should take the trip that this author suggests to Blumenthal so that he can see with his own eyes what is going on in other Middle East countries.

Max Blumenthal?s Book Gives Islamists a Pass | The New York Observer

LOL oh ok SHERRI BELIEVES THERE IS A GUY WITH HORNS--AND A
RED PITCHFORK ----living deep in the core of the planet----fine with me.
She seems fascinated with this MAN (the neurotic girls of salem
seemed to believe that they he played with them at nite in the
forest)

Forum List

Back