No Lovin' for The Donald:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Rolling Stones told Donald Trump to stop using their music:

Rolling Stones ask Trump to stop playing their songs

So they are now added to the list with Adele, Steven Tyler, and Neil Young, so what will be his new song?

My suggestion:

or

Then add the fact that George W. Bush will not be endorsing ( WHAT A SURPRISE, not really ) Donald Trump it seem poor Donald is feeling the fact that some do not enjoy him as much as he enjoys himself...

George W. Bush Sitting Out 2016 Election Without Endorsing Donald Trump

Now I expect his ( Donald ) loyal supporters to scream about how Bush does not matter and screw the Rolling Stones those has-been musicians because everyone has to love the Donald, or not...

:banana::banana2::banana:

:dev3:

So they are now added to the list with Adele, Steven Tyler, and Neil Young, so what will be his new song?

My suggestion:

or

Then add the fact that George W. Bush will not be endorsing ( WHAT A SURPRISE, not really ) Donald Trump it seem poor Donald is feeling the fact that some do not enjoy him as much as he enjoys himself...

Now I expect his ( Donald ) loyal supporters to scream about how Bush does not matter and screw the Rolling Stones those has-been musicians because everyone has to love the Donald, or not...

Ted Nugent probably wouldn't care if the Donald used his music.

My suggestion:

or

Ted Nugent probably wouldn't care if the Donald used his music.

People don't want to listen to music that sucks though

Forum List

Back