No more investigation into Clinton email....LOL

Trump is looking more like a Democrat every day.....:clap:

Just curious.

if Congress recommends assigning a Special Prosecutor, think he will tell them no?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was going to say something similar , the repub party may go after 'illary' , no need for the TRUMP to get his hands dirty eh ??

Just curious.

if Congress recommends assigning a Special Prosecutor, think he will tell them no?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was going to say something similar , the repub party may go after 'illary' , no need for the TRUMP to get his hands dirty eh ??

Time for the GOP to overreach.....again.

Just curious.

Time for the GOP to overreach.....again.
------------------------------------ yeah , lock her up JimH !!

You dopes realize it cost her the election....right?

I would say the Bumper Sticker agenda worked to rile up a certain base. "Lock Her Up" was just one of the rage capturing slogans his campaign used on Bannon's Marks.

Which was really the only point of the entire shitshow. You dopes fell for it completely and now you're left holding the bag. :laugh2:
congress hasn't stopped looking into them. She is still in the cross hairs and Trump is removing himself from this and allowing the system to do what it is intended to do. I knew all along that was going to be the case. A good leader has good people working for them. Congress will do the work and Sessions will put her away. Ouch!!!!!

true....look how "well" Biil Clinton's impeachment worked out for republicans....LOL

It may not be up to the president. I say let the investigation proceed, let the chips fall.

I know that it would be a magnanimous gesture , but we have to finally decide that there are not two sets of laws or rules. One for the common man and one for the elite.

Which was really the only point of the entire shitshow. You dopes fell for it completely and now you're left holding the bag. :laugh2:
congress hasn't stopped looking into them. She is still in the cross hairs and Trump is removing himself from this and allowing the system to do what it is intended to do. I knew all along that was going to be the case. A good leader has good people working for them. Congress will do the work and Sessions will put her away. Ouch!!!!!

Don't stop believing.....hold onto that
fee.ee.eee.lll.ing.

Forum List

Back