No more investigation into Clinton email....LOL

FBI is still investagating their Foundation.
It wasnt about locking her up over lying about emails.
You dopes realize it cost her the election....right?

Which was really the only point of the entire shitshow. You dopes fell for it completely and now you're left holding the bag. :laugh2:
congress hasn't stopped looking into them. She is still in the cross hairs and Trump is removing himself from this and allowing the system to do what it is intended to do. I knew all along that was going to be the case. A good leader has good people working for them. Congress will do the work and Sessions will put her away. Ouch!!!!!

PLEASE OVERREACH AGAIN GOP! It will be a New Years gift!

Which was really the only point of the entire shitshow. You dopes fell for it completely and now you're left holding the bag. :laugh2:
congress hasn't stopped looking into them. She is still in the cross hairs and Trump is removing himself from this and allowing the system to do what it is intended to do. I knew all along that was going to be the case. A good leader has good people working for them. Congress will do the work and Sessions will put her away. Ouch!!!!!

Don't stop believing.....hold onto that
fee.ee.eee.lll.ing.
I am bubba, I'm holding onto real time and I will laugh my fking ass off when she finally goes down as she should have last year.

FBI is still investagating their Foundation.
It wasnt about locking her up over lying about emails.

PLEASE OVERREACH AGAIN GOP! It will be a New Years gift!
I can't wait!!!

Just curious.

if Congress recommends assigning a Special Prosecutor, think he will tell them no?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was going to say something similar , the repub party may go after 'illary' , no need for the TRUMP to get his hands dirty eh ??

Time for the GOP to overreach.....again.

Yeah because I cost them so much politically right?

Just curious.

if Congress recommends assigning a Special Prosecutor, think he will tell them no?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was going to say something similar , the repub party may go after 'illary' , no need for the TRUMP to get his hands dirty eh ??

Is that the reason they should at all? Because they can or because they should?

You left wing idiots fell for that ploy while the Justice dept. continues to investigate the Clinton Foundation and both Hill and Bill could be perp walked into federal prison.

Just curious.

it was illegal, you disagree?

Really? Holding the bag? You mean the bag that has President Trump, a GOP House and a GOP Senate in it? That bag?

No, the bag that had you dopes cheering everytime Trump said he'll put her in jail.:laugh2:

You were played.

Just curious.

What?
Republican overreach?

If trump's administration went after Clinton then the moment he gets out of office the democrats will go after him on some trumped up charge. (No pun intended). Best to just leave it alone.

Just curious.

I'm not saying either one. Just responding to his "over reach" nonsense.

Really? Holding the bag? You mean the bag that has President Trump, a GOP House and a GOP Senate in it? That bag?

No, the bag that had you dopes cheering everytime Trump said he'll put her in jail.:laugh2:

You were played.
he never said that. post up his comment that shows he said that.

What?
Republican overreach?
clinton's email server.

Just curious.

I'm not saying either one. Just responding to his "over reach" nonsense.

So you had nothing to say then.

Forum List

Back