No more liberal crap on TV

As soon as the executives give in to the very reasonable demands, they will be back. The writers are at the center of it. The actors are merely supporting their brothers & sisters.

Actually, they're two separate strikes in the same industry that just happen to be overlapping...

As soon as the executives give in to the very reasonable demands, they will be back. The writers are at the center of it. The actors are merely supporting their brothers & sisters.
Hopefully it will be a long strike. Maybe we'll even see sports back on the major networks.

Actually, they're two separate strikes in the same industry that just happen to be overlapping...
Screw them both. The actors are no talent hacks that are rewarded based on gender and ethnicity quotas and the writers are no more than extensions of MSM and the democrat party. The entertainment industry quit trying to produce a quality product at least 30 years ago.

Screw them both. The actors are no talent hacks that are rewarded based on gender and ethnicity quotas and the writers are no more than extensions of MSM and the democrat party. The entertainment industry quit trying to produce a quality product at least 30 years ago.
Rightists divided on workers taking strike action!
Hmmmmm!

It's becoming near impossible to tell an American conservative from a liberal one?

People can learn a lot by watching the 3 stooges and other programming that is already available out there.
I watched the Alien series w/Sigourney Weaver as star. While they were all entertaining, we still haven't found any signs of an alien. Not even a microbe and we have found microbes in glaciers. I doubt we will even though evolutionary science sez we will. It's a forgone conclusion with all the UAP/UFOs being reported.

Thus, it will be a BIG deal for evolutionists to find the first microbe/life somewhere besides Earth. I mean creationists like me will have to give up a BIG ONE for the evos if that ever happens. Just show me in my lifetime.

With AI taking over and all of the actors and writers gone forever, does this mean Jimmy Kimmel will be funny for the first time in history?

I'm sure red state folks could. That is like a Harvard lecture to them.

Actually the stooges were mistaken for 3 distinguished professors, Feinstein, Frankfurter and Von Stupid, and that students at the premiere college were none the wiser after the boys delivered a lecture.

Actors are now on strike. I see this as a good thing. Less liberal crap on TV. Except the news of course.

---Hollywood actors are going on strike after contract negotiations fail---

Hollywood is becoming less "liberal crap" anyway. Why? Because the money is in CHINA. So, a lot of movies are becoming bland and boring to fit with Chinese regulations.

Congrats on having shit TV.

Forum List

Back