No....Mr trump....you are not exonerated...

Personally, I think you're a fucking tard.

Coming from a Trump cult member and ass kisser.......I consider the above a "badge of courage".......THANK YOU !!!

You can take it however you want, cupcake, but I'm usually spot on. Personally, I think you have the courage of a skeeter. Nothing to be scoffed at, but smacked and squished just the same. Might be some Encephalitis or something. Kill!

:death:

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President ' s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Mueller never intended for Barr to come out and say NO OBSTRUCTION! The DOJ cannot indict a president and they should not be able to decide whether one should be indicted. Allow Congress to decide that...

This is far from over!
Yep, crybaby libs will keep up their stupidity.

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President ' s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Mueller never intended for Barr to come out and say NO OBSTRUCTION! The DOJ cannot indict a president and they should not be able to decide whether one should be indicted. Allow Congress to decide that...

Do you think Obama and his administration can be exonerated? According to the Mueller Report, Russia started to try to influence elections in 2014, the Obama Administration knew about it, yet they did nothing to stop it.

Trump doesn't need to be exonerated. The dems have a case of nothingberders, and I hope they impeach Trump, that would be the icing on the cake. It only takes a simple majority for impeachment to pass in the House, but it takes 2/3 for the Senate to remove a president. So even if the dems impeach, the Senate would not remove Trump.
Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia

Like OJ...?

D4enYHPXsAAtlWp.jpg

PERFECT !!!!.............OJ had "jury nullification"..........Trump has "Barr nullification."......

Well. . .

I read that whole thread up to this point, and, I have to admit, I don't care to read the report.

I have heard there were something like 10 or eleven significant points of obstruction that President Trump attempted to obstruct on, but his people did not carry out his orders, so obstruction never occurred. Thus, it would be too difficult to actually prove obstruction.

If you have something from the report that says differently that YOU think would indicate that they could nail him, I'm always open to reading it, but thus far, this entire thread has been a complete waste of time with nothing substantial. The left has provided no proof.

Put up or shut up.

Quit your whining.

Like OJ...?

D4enYHPXsAAtlWp.jpg

PERFECT !!!!.............OJ had "jury nullification"..........Trump has "Barr nullification."......

No, just post the proof of obstruction, and the right will have to answer.

NO WHERE, in the entire thread, has anyone posted the proof from the report.

I am pretty suspicious that there is any at all. I don't think there is.

I am sure there are just attempts at it, but nothing that rises to the legal prosecutor standard I am sure.

Do you think Obama and his administration can be exonerated? According to the Mueller Report, Russia started to try to influence elections in 2014, the Obama Administration knew about it, yet they did nothing to stop it.

....and another ignorant moron chimes in.......

First of all, your ILK bitching about FBI surveillance of Carter Page was done under the Obama administration since the loq-life, Page, was being OPENLY recruited by Russian spies....

Second, Obama expelled THIRTY-FIVE Russian officials/spies/agents

Third, Obama closed down two Russian compounds

Fourth, Hillary (Obama's Sec, of State) was HATED by Putin.......and that is why good ol' Vlad wanted an orange STOOGE in the oval office.....and he got one.

Now, APOLOGIZE if you have the balls to admit you're ignorant.

This is far from over!

Yep, far from over. Next on the list is Clapper, Brennan, Hillary, Obama, etc, etc.

Well. . .

I read that whole thread up to this point, and, I have to admit, I don't care to read the report.

I have heard there were something like 10 or eleven significant points of obstruction that President Trump attempted to obstruct on, but his people did not carry out his orders, so obstruction never occurred. Thus, it would be too difficult to actually prove obstruction.

If you have something from the report that says differently that YOU think would indicate that they could nail him, I'm always open to reading it, but thus far, this entire thread has been a complete waste of time with nothing substantial. The left has provided no proof.

Put up or shut up.

Quit your whining.

In other words, upu admit that Trump is a SCUMBAG.......just not a successful SCUMBAG like he was in his real estate business.

LMAO

First of all, your ILK bitching about FBI surveillance of Carter Page was done under the Obama administration since the loq-life, Page, was being OPENLY recruited by Russian spies....

Fourth, Hillary (Obama's Sec, of State) was HATED by Putin.......and that is why good ol' Vlad wanted an orange STOOGE in the oval office.....and he got one.

Yep, we're sorry you're such an idiot.

You mean the weak sanctions in 2016, long after he already knew what was going on? Maybe you are the one that needs to apologize.

Mueller's report looks bad for Obama (opinion) - CNN

Then this article from USA TODAY:

Mueller report takeaways: Trump didn't collude but Obama blew it bigtime on Russia

Mueller report takeaways: Trump didn't collude but Obama blew it bigtime on Russia

Forum List

Back