No....Mr trump....you are not exonerated...

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President ' s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Mueller never intended for Barr to come out and say NO OBSTRUCTION! The DOJ cannot indict a president and they should not be able to decide whether one should be indicted. Allow Congress to decide that...
Well. . .

I read that whole thread up to this point, and, I have to admit, I don't care to read the report.

I have heard there were something like 10 or eleven significant points of obstruction that President Trump attempted to obstruct on, but his people did not carry out his orders, so obstruction never occurred. Thus, it would be too difficult to actually prove obstruction.

If you have something from the report that says differently that YOU think would indicate that they could nail him, I'm always open to reading it, but thus far, this entire thread has been a complete waste of time with nothing substantial. The left has provided no proof.

Put up or shut up.

Quit your whining.

In other words, upu admit that Trump is a SCUMBAG.......just not a successful SCUMBAG like he was in his real estate business.

LMAO
To see a mushroom cloud in your areas will be a party site for us dregs.

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President ' s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Mueller never intended for Barr to come out and say NO OBSTRUCTION! The DOJ cannot indict a president and they should not be able to decide whether one should be indicted. Allow Congress to decide that...
Well. . .

I read that whole thread up to this point, and, I have to admit, I don't care to read the report.

I have heard there were something like 10 or eleven significant points of obstruction that President Trump attempted to obstruct on, but his people did not carry out his orders, so obstruction never occurred. Thus, it would be too difficult to actually prove obstruction.

If you have something from the report that says differently that YOU think would indicate that they could nail him, I'm always open to reading it, but thus far, this entire thread has been a complete waste of time with nothing substantial. The left has provided no proof.

Put up or shut up.

Quit your whining.

In other words, upu admit that Trump is a SCUMBAG.......just not a successful SCUMBAG like he was in his real estate business.

LMAO
He's POTUS for god's sake!

The makes him a FAR more successful scumbag than Hillary, wouldn't you say?

hqdefault.jpg

So if that is your way of admitting defeat? I think the forum will have to take it.

:113:

Do you think Obama and his administration can be exonerated? According to the Mueller Report, Russia started to try to influence elections in 2014, the Obama Administration knew about it, yet they did nothing to stop it.

....and another ignorant moron chimes in.......

First of all, your ILK bitching about FBI surveillance of Carter Page was done under the Obama administration since the loq-life, Page, was being OPENLY recruited by Russian spies....

Second, Obama expelled THIRTY-FIVE Russian officials/spies/agents

Third, Obama closed down two Russian compounds

Fourth, Hillary (Obama's Sec, of State) was HATED by Putin.......and that is why good ol' Vlad wanted an orange STOOGE in the oval office.....and he got one.

Now, APOLOGIZE if you have the balls to admit you're ignorant.

You mean the weak sanctions in 2016, long after he already knew what was going on? Maybe you are the one that needs to apologize.

Mueller's report looks bad for Obama (opinion) - CNN

Then this article from USA TODAY:

Mueller report takeaways: Trump didn't collude but Obama blew it bigtime on Russia

Mueller report takeaways: Trump didn't collude but Obama blew it bigtime on Russia

I'm NOT here to get Trump cult members to abandon their CULT....Stay fucking dumb ...I really don't care.....LOL

Do you think Obama and his administration can be exonerated? According to the Mueller Report, Russia started to try to influence elections in 2014, the Obama Administration knew about it, yet they did nothing to stop it.

First of all, your ILK bitching about FBI surveillance of Carter Page was done under the Obama administration since the loq-life, Page, was being OPENLY recruited by Russian spies....

Fourth, Hillary (Obama's Sec, of State) was HATED by Putin.......and that is why good ol' Vlad wanted an orange STOOGE in the oval office.....and he got one.

You mean the weak sanctions in 2016, long after he already knew what was going on? Maybe you are the one that needs to apologize.

I'm NOT here to get Trump cult members to abandon their CULT....Stay fucking dumb ...I really don't care.....LOL

I think this thread more than proves who the dumb one is, you just appear to be too stupid to understand the implications.

You didn’t read either article from left wing sources and you call me dumb? You are a party over country scum, you are a coward.

All bullshit. OBlamer did what he had to do for appearance. Nothing more. And Putin loved your skank thanks to her helping him build his nuclear arsenal back when she was mistakenly appointed SOS.

Shit for Brains....the report clearly states that thump IS NOT EXONERATED..

Mueller did not have authority to Indict the POS....He clearly left it up to Congress....
You sure are pissy. I'd think you'd be used to having your ass handed to you by now without the childish outburst.

Prosecutors don't prove innocence, hate-boy. Innocence is always present when there is no guilt.

Grow up. Trump and America won. You and Democrats lose.

Mueller did not have authority to Indict the POS....He clearly left it up to Congress....
You sure are pissy. I'd think you'd be used to having your ass handed to you by now without the childish outburst.

Prosecutors don't prove innocence, hate-boy. Innocence is always present when there is no guilt.

Exactly. The Democrats are experts at twisting words and defining a false narrative. No one is exonerated.

Exactly. The Democrats are experts at twisting words and defining a false narrative. No one is exonerated.
Demoncraps are idiots.

You didn’t read either article from left wing sources and you call me dumb? You are a party over country scum, you are a coward.
Scott Jennings a "leftwing source"?
Are you crazy?

Scott Jennings, a CNN contributor, is a former special assistant to President George W. Bush and former campaign adviser to Sen. Mitch McConnell

I think many here find an article with a title they like and so they post the article based completely on the title.

Actually reading the article is really hard work.

Another huge problem with Republicans is they tend to follow "opinion" more than "facts".

Another huge problem with Republicans is they tend to follow "opinion" more than "facts".

For these cult members, the "surprise" that's in the horizon will be that much more of a kick in the ass.

For these cult members, the "surprise" that's in the horizon will be that much more of a kick in the ass.

There are no more surprises. This all a sham at this point. Pelosi isn't going to do a thing. They are a pathetic bunch to be sure.

Now you're just being silly, nat. LOL!!!
You people keep chasing that carrot....and the funniest part about it is that you're holding the damn stick to the carrot. :auiqs.jpg:

Scott Jennings a "leftwing source"?
Are you crazy?

Scott Jennings, a CNN contributor, is a former special assistant to President George W. Bush and former campaign adviser to Sen. Mitch McConnell

I think many here find an article with a title they like and so they post the article based completely on the title.

Actually reading the article is really hard work.

Here is a former John Kerry aide and her saying Obama didn’t do enough.
Obama team didn't do 'enough' to combat Russian meddling: Democratic strategist

Why didn’t Obama do anything in 2014? Why did he wait until late 2016 to even mention it?

Forum List

Back