No....Mr trump....you are not exonerated...

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President ' s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Mueller never intended for Barr to come out and say NO OBSTRUCTION! The DOJ cannot indict a president and they should not be able to decide whether one should be indicted. Allow Congress to decide that...

Dr Freud is right!

70yOX8C.jpg

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President ' s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Mueller never intended for Barr to come out and say NO OBSTRUCTION! The DOJ cannot indict a president and they should not be able to decide whether one should be indicted. Allow Congress to decide that...
You have shit for brains

I can't wait for you bonebrains to drag Mueller before the mic then watch as it all blows up in your freekin' faces. The more Mueller talks, the more egg you are to be left wearing and the bigger the asshats your be looking like if you try to take a finding of fact report on whether Trump actively sought to conspire with Russia to affect an election where the investigator found insufficient grounds to bring a single charge! :auiqs.jpg:

Why didn’t Obama do anything in 2014? Why did he wait until late 2016 to even mention it?

Gee.....now you dimwits are looking to "blame" Obama for not doing enough to keep Russia from helping the orange buffoon from infesting the oval office???

Oh, the irony........LMAO

None of you fools have read the report, you're all just parroting what faux Noize told you.
hahahhahahahahhahaha
no need to
Typical RWNJ. Ignorant as fuck and happy with it.

Prosecutors don't "exonerate" people dumbass. You're being played...…

Again.
Then why are you dingbats claiming he did?

Show me one place where I said anyone exonerated anyone?
You can't. His job was to "prosecute". He couldn't.
Lord give these people a brain.

No...he wouldn't....this is a political issue now...Barr is no more than a trump butt kisser....just like most of you....

This white house is a lying den of thieves.

If Mueller would have 'had the goods on Trump he would have indicted him.

Wipe away all the drama, all the smoke, all the butt-hurt, all the false accusations, and look at the facts:

No evidence
No crime
No Russian Collusion
No indictment / conviction for Collusion or Obstruction - because there never was any

Collusion is not a crime.
Conspiracy is.
There was none by Trump or his team.
Mueller made that clear.

Obstruction...
Trump did not obstruct anything.
He did not fire Mueller.
He did not stop the investigation.
He cooperated with the investigation.
He handed over thousands of documents.

'b...b...b...but Trump WANTED to fire Mueller'
-- But he did NOT

The Traitors did not have anything on Trump, so they and their traitorous news media attempted a 'MIND F@CK' of Trump - 24 / 7. They bombarded him with non-stop accusations and lies...trying to get him to break the law, to obstruct justice by firing Mueller.

Knowing he was innocent, he vented, ranted, and he may have even wanted to fire Mueller...but he had great counsel, got advice, and listened.

TRUMP DID NOT ORDER MUELLER FIRED, DID NOT FIRE MUELLER, & DID NOT STOP THE INVESTIGATION.

Pathetic, weak, butt-hurt traitorous Dems and snowflakes, every other one of their coup attempts having failed, now want to claim Trump COMMITTED OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BASED ON THE FACT THAT TRUMP THOUGHT ABOUT FIRING MUELLER.

Bwuhahahaha!

If you THINK about drinking and driving but someone takes your keys and talks you out of it (refuses to fire Mueller and convinvnces Trump its the wrong move), and you DON"T drink and drive....then you never really did it, you never broke the law.

THINKING about doing somwthing, THINKING about breaking a law, is not the same as DOING it.

In the end Trump said to let it happen, to let it continue, and in the end he chose not to claim Executive Privilege and hide something embarrassing but not criminal.

He showed weakness, wanting to fire Mueller

He showed wisdom by listening to advice

He showed restraint and patience by letting it all play out, by letting the traitors continue.

NOW IT IS OVER!

It has run its course. They FAILED!

hahahhahahahahhahaha
no need to

Again.

No...he wouldn't....this is a political issue now...Barr is no more than a trump butt kisser....just like most of you....

What part of
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION

Don't you understand?

Why didn’t Obama do anything in 2014? Why did he wait until late 2016 to even mention it?

Gee.....now you dimwits are looking to "blame" Obama for not doing enough to keep Russia from helping the orange buffoon from infesting the oval office???

Oh, the irony........LMAO

How many votes did the Russians actually get Trump?
Was it more than Comey's outlining of Hillary's illegal server? <g>

/----/ And now democRATs have the hard evidence.
FBI Proof.jpg

So when will Pelosi call for the Articles of Impeachment?

Let see the political suicide that will happen...

Again.

What part of

Don't you understand?
You do understand that that isn't what the Mueller report says, right?

hahahhahahahahhahaha
no need to

Again.

Where was this venom when the Dandy Man was in the White House......Dandy Mann....Who can make the sunshine, put a rainbow on the house...the Dandy Man can...The Dandy Man destabilized parts of the world on the cheap. And got a free ride by those hard hitting journalists.

hahahhahahahahhahaha
no need to

Again.

Yet....no charges brought, why is that?

Again.

Where was this venom when the Dandy Man was in the White House......Dandy Mann....Who can make the sunshine, put a rainbow on the house...the Dandy Man can...The Dandy Man destabilized parts of the world on the cheap. And got a free ride by those hard hitting journalists.
WTF are you smoking this early?

Again.

Do you not understand the phrase "political issue"? The report clearly intends to leave charges up to Congress, not tRump's latest sockpuppet.

hahahhahahahahhahaha
no need to

Again.

57485415_2100699010039700_6151527653418467328_n.jpg

57348057_894180964265978_1596753920212860928_n.jpg

Again.

Do you not understand the phrase "political issue"? The report clearly intends to leave charges up to Congress, not tRump's latest sockpuppet.

LOL, it's ALWAYS been a political issue. So Nadler and Schiff will MAGICALLY find the PROOF they need to get Rump while Prosecutor came up short.

How very enlightened of you.

Again.

What part of

Don't you understand?
You do understand that that isn't what the Mueller report says, right?

The fat POS allowed the other day POS walk free...cause they have a syndicate....Barr....within weeks has ruined his reputation...He spoke contrary to what the Mueller report actually says....

He is nearly a bigger DICK than trump himself....

Now Christians will line up behind trump and praise him for his lies...

Forum List

Back