No....Mr trump....you are not exonerated...

How many votes did the Russians actually get Trump?
Was it more than Comey's outlining of Hillary's illegal server? <g>

"How many votes did the Russians get Trump???......".

Gee, hard to tell but probably YOURS and many more of your fellow morons.......

Regarding Comey..........the 11 days before "revelation" by Comey regarding Hillary's emails cost her the election; anyone who "doubts" that little factoid is a fucking idiot.

Comey NEVER mentioned that the FBI ALSO had n open investigation on Trump's corrupt campaign cronies.

Exactly. Two flawed 2016 candidates, one who clearly broke the law, and one suspiciously dealing with the Russians. Comey had to exonerate Hillary of her crimes because not doing that would have been worse. Did the FBI have anything incriminating on Trump? Doubtful, since they don't do foreign surveillance, so did the CIA have anything on Trump? No, but the CIA used foreign assets to plant incriminating stories, like Popadope, Carter Page, the Trump Tower in Moscow, the Steele Dossier, and the like. Hillary was toast no matter what Comey did, irrespective of the bullshit polls.

They are unwilling to accept the reality that he was exonerated.

Only a fucked up CULT member would openly and moronically state that Trump was "exonerated"......
And here you "proudly" rise to be labeled a fucked up CULT member (but, since Hannity told you, that Trump was exonerated, what could your half brain do??)".......LMAO

Your president is a POS...and you applaud it...
First of all he is not a POS because all of it was used up on your democommie party and you all have corned the market in shit. What we applaud is that he is putting this country back on track after your train wreck of a president but mostly we applaud him because he kicking your dumb asses on such a regular basis. The funny part is you stupid clowns just keep begging for more. I've never in my life seen such a bunch of complete idiots as what remains of the democratic party today. However I suppose it will be a fitting end.

Hillary was toast no matter what Comey did, irrespective of the bullshit polls.

LOL (and YET......)

Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.

hahahhahahahahhahaha
no need to
Typical RWNJ. Ignorant as fuck and happy with it.

Prosecutors don't "exonerate" people dumbass. You're being played...…

Again.
Then why are you dingbats claiming he did?

Show me one place where I said anyone exonerated anyone?
You can't. His job was to "prosecute". He couldn't.
Lord give these people a brain.

No...he wouldn't....this is a political issue now...Barr is no more than a trump butt kisser....just like most of you....

This white house is a lying den of thieves.
Liar!! This while house is a hell of a lot better than the last idiots there.

They are unwilling to accept the reality that he was exonerated.

Only a fucked up CULT member would openly and moronically state that Trump was "exonerated"......
And here you "proudly" rise to be labeled a fucked up CULT member (but, since Hannity told you, that Trump was exonerated, what could your half brain do??)".......LMAO
Not only are you seriously deluded but you're in deep denial too. I suppose it sucks to be you but I imagine you're just too damn dumb to feel the pain.

Last edited:
Not blaming Obama, just wondering why he did nothing for over two years.

If you're still on the "Obama did nothing" stupidity, then you're beyond reasoning.....So, go back to bed....

You Stalinists are the most fun fresh off an ass kicking, and BOY did the Mueller failure kick your ass. :rofl::lmao:

Fear not though, Barr is coming for the deep state. There's going to be PLENTY to talk about going into 2020.. :eusa_whistle:

Again.

No...he wouldn't....this is a political issue now...Barr is no more than a trump butt kisser....just like most of you....

Yet....no charges brought, why is that?
Do you not understand the phrase "political issue"? The report clearly intends to leave charges up to Congress, not tRump's latest sockpuppet.
It was political from the start. You idiots still got nothing.

LOL (and YET......)

Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.

Which is why you and your filthy party want to disenfranchise all voters in 46 states, so that the coastal elites can rule unfettered by the peasants in those worthless states.... :eusa_whistle:

If you're still on the "Obama did nothing" stupidity, then you're beyond reasoning.....So, go back to bed....

You offer nothing to counter except insults, it shows how party of country you really are. This issue wasn’t addressed for over two years and for some reason. After Obama knew in 2014 and didn’t do anything until AFTER the election was the reason Trump is our President.

I guess Trump should thank Obama.

You offer nothing to counter except insults, it shows how party of country you really are. This issue wasn’t addressed for over two years and for some reason. After Obama knew in 2014 and didn’t do anything until AFTER the election was the reason Trump is our President.

Maybe he'll visit Obummer in Leavenworth on visitors day and thank him then.

LOL (and YET......)

The popular vote is meaningless, its the electoral college that counts...the actual vote count was 306 to 232.

upload_2019-4-20_11-51-4.png

These numbers are the important ones, nat.

True.....Very True.......But only a fucked up Trump cult member would state that Americans really wanted the orange moron in the oval office.......Are you one of those delusional cult members?

Again.

Liar!! This while house is a hell of a lot better than the last idiots there.

Since IGNORANCE is bliss......the above moron should be a happy Trump cult member.

THERE HAVE BEEN OVER FIFTY people who have left, resigned, fired or gone to prison in the 2 miserable years that Trump has ingested the oval office....LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/16/us/politics/all-the-major-firings-and-resignations-in-trump-administration.html

You can’t use the quote feature while you call someone a moron? Priceless, just priceless.

Maybe he'll visit Obummer in Leavenworth on visitors day and thank him then.

Why would Obama be sent to Leavenworth?

Forum List

Back