No one is REALLY voting "for" Trump.....

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.
You followed Trump for 20 years? So you saw him say he was "VERY pro-choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. You saw him say he grew up in Manhattan and had Manhattan values. You saw him as the Reform Party nominee for President in 2000, and thus know this is NOT the first time he has run for President. You saw him as a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration. You saw him say he was for the Iraq invasion before we went to war, and then you saw him five years later demanding the impeachment of George Bush for lying about WMDs. You saw him saying we should cut-and-run from Iraq in 2007. You saw him say in 2008 that Bill Clinton was a great President and that Hillary would make a great President, too You saw him say the Clintons are wonderful, terrific, great people. You saw him in 2013 say Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever.

And this all led to you deciding to vote for him...why?

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.
You followed Trump for 20 years? So you saw him say he was "VERY pro-choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. You saw him as the Reform Party nominee for President in 2000, and thus know this is NOT the first time he has run for President. You saw him as a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration. You saw him say he was for the Iraq invasion before we went to war, and then you saw him five years later demanding the impeachment of George Bush for lying about WMDs. You saw him saying we should cut-and-run from Iraq in 2007. You saw him say in 2008 that Bill Clinton was a great President and that Hillary would make a great President, too. You saw him in 2013 say Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever.

You sure have short term memory when it comes to WHY I am for Trump...
Off-Shoring
Business Visas
Trespassers

I don't care about Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage.

You followed Trump for 20 years? So you saw him say he was "VERY pro-choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. You saw him as the Reform Party nominee for President in 2000, and thus know this is NOT the first time he has run for President. You saw him as a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration. You saw him say he was for the Iraq invasion before we went to war, and then you saw him five years later demanding the impeachment of George Bush for lying about WMDs. You saw him saying we should cut-and-run from Iraq in 2007. You saw him say in 2008 that Bill Clinton was a great President and that Hillary would make a great President, too. You saw him in 2013 say Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever.

Off-Shoring

So you approve of Trump off-shoring most of the manufacturing of his drek?!?!

Business Visas
Trespassers

Ah. The inanimate Wall which is going to solve all our problems. :lol:

Nevermind that our biggest problem, from which all our other problems flow, is the national debt, and that Trump's economic plan would add, at a conservative estimate, another $5 trillion to the debt, and more likely $10 trillion.

But, hey. No one ever accused Trump or his Chumps of being fiscal conservatives, that's for sure.

Off-Shoring

So you approve of Trump's off-shoring most of his manufacturing?!?!

Business Visas
Trespassers

Ah. The inanimate Wall which is going to solve all our problems. :lol:

Nevermind that our biggest problem, from which all our other problems flow, is the national debt, and that Trump's economic plan would add, at a conservative estimate, another $5 trillion to the debt, and more likely $10 trillion.

But, hey. No one ever accused Trump or his Chumps of being fiscal conservatives, that's for sure.
You are such a retard.
YOU could not run a successful business if everyone of your competitors was undercutting yours.
I have posted this before you will continue to ignore it.

If you think no one is voting for trump, you are an idiot. He wouldn't. Have won the primary without people voting for him.

I'm sure when they sober up after the election they will likely regret making trump president but who knows maybe trump will surprise us

Judge orders 10,000 pages of Clinton e-mails to NOT be released until after the election. This is the kind of thing I am voting against. The coverup and corruption. Not allowing them to be released confirms for me that they really must be bad enough to cost her the election.
So my vote is a vote against the lying Harpy.

Just live with it. You and others are voting for Trump, regardless of what he says or flip flops he makes daily, because he thumbs his nose at the establishments of BOTH parties.

There's nothing wrong with that so long as you don't pretend to have a fucking clue as to what he'll do about anything, and you admit you choose to overlook what appear to be financial ties to Putin. And no Hillary's foundation is not comparable, because that's not her personal money.

Personally, I think trump's uptick is directly tied to white dislike of BLM protests and now riots.

Nobody in their right mind would think that Crooked Hillary would make a good President. She is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent not to mention being a mean old bitch .If there is somebodythat thinks she is going to do a good job then they are the dumbest Moon Bat in the nation.

The stupid Libtard Moon Bats are voting for Crooked Hillary because she has a "D" by her name.

They are the stupid voters Jonathan Gruber warned us about.

9e35edbb-df66-471f-9658-8fd60d13957f.jpg

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump..
Liar. I, like many want him because he makes leftists' blood boil. I want to see them crying and chanting. Marching with their hate filled effigies, childish banners and signs.

But mostly to see their faces smashed into the pavement by large cops.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

You sure like to throw that word hate around. Or should I say project it around. Is that what is taught by the DNC? What is and should be hated is the ACT of a president that pays ransom and then lies about it outright. Showing complete and utter contempt for the law and the American people. Hillary wants to continue on that kind of "success." The people ain't having it and it has nothing to do with hate, except maybe countering your brand of hate.

OK, the real reason to vote for Trump that the left wing will try and deflect our attention. Forget what he says that scares me a lot less than what Hillary has done. Forget everything but vote on one thing, the SCOTUS nominations. Do you really want a court that is worse than the one we have had? Vote for Hillary and the SCOTUS will continue to write law as they have been doing.

No other issue matters, none, nada, zip, we can not allow Hillary to pick the SCOTUS that might last for 30 years.

Just live with it. You and others are voting for Trump, regardless of what he says or flip flops he makes daily, because he thumbs his nose at the establishments of BOTH parties.

There's nothing wrong with that so long as you don't pretend to have a fucking clue as to what he'll do about anything, and you admit you choose to overlook what appear to be financial ties to Putin. And no Hillary's foundation is not comparable, because that's not her personal money.

Personally, I think trump's uptick is directly tied to white dislike of BLM protests and now riots.
Well, I have a clue that if Hillary, God forbid, becomes President, Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan will continue to run the US.

OK, the real reason to vote for Trump that the left wing will try and deflect our attention. Forget what he says that scares me a lot less than what Hillary has done. Forget everything but vote on one thing, the SCOTUS nominations. Do you really want a court that is worse than the one we have had? Vote for Hillary and the SCOTUS will continue to write law as they have been doing.

No other issue matters, none, nada, zip, we can not allow Hillary to pick the SCOTUS that might last for 30 years.
Chalk another "voting against Hillary" on the tally sheet.

Judge orders 10,000 pages of Clinton e-mails to NOT be released until after the election. This is the kind of thing I am voting against.
I seeee...

Let me guess. You are NOT voting against someone getting their fraud trail postponed until after the election, too, right?

RIGHT?

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.
It is so true. Amazing what a horrible person Trump is and still he was the best the GOP could come up with? Republicans knew a real Republican like Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Jeb would not beat Hillary so they decided to play their Trump card. A guy who can't be pinned down because he's such a great bullshitter. But lets not forget Donald Trump is a scumbag. If you thought Bain Capital made Romney un electable, what does this make Trump?

At least eight times over the last 19 years, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s properties have been subject to lawsuits for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act, court records show. Additionally, a federal inspection found ADA violations at one of his properties.

Only once did Trump come close to winning, in a suit that was dismissed at the request of both sides. Five of the cases were settled, while two ended in consent decrees requiring building modifications and one met its end in a Trump property bankruptcy.

When a disabled Purple Heart veteran filed a lawsuit in 2004 alleging that the Trump International Hotel and Tower in New York lacked proper handicapped-accessible emergency exits, guest rooms and restrooms, Trump dragged the case out for three years. He tried to get the lawsuit dismissed and counter-sued his own architects to try and shift liability to them, but a judge dismissed that attempt. Trump eventually settled and agreed to make changes to the hotel.

Donald Trump's Properties Were Sued At Least Eight Times For Disabilities Violations | Huffington Post

This is just one example of what a sleezeball Donald Trump is. And this is the kind of business man Republicans want running the country? Amazing.
And you know dip shit about why big names get sued.
I love your new screen picture. That's fucking hot!

Well, I have a clue that if Hillary, God forbid, becomes President, Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan will continue to run the US.
True. But you are literally betting your future that Trump will end corporate globalism and redistribute wealth. And protect white dominance, and while that's another issue, the campaign in not unlike Huey Long.

Edit, and while I don't doubt your sincerity, I won't mind a Trump win so much as my and mine are better off with the status quo of McConnell and Ryan, and I'm pretty certain that's what we'd get. Long term, maybe it won't be so good. But in 13 years, I should be retired in a Fla condo and my kid established.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back