No one is REALLY voting "for" Trump.....

Judge orders 10,000 pages of Clinton e-mails to NOT be released until after the election. This is the kind of thing I am voting against.
I seeee...

Let me guess. You are NOT voting against someone getting their fraud trail postponed until after the election, too, right?

RIGHT?
But it's honest. My question would be whether had Biden's son not gotten sick and has he run, how many of the Bernie voters and Hill voters have jumped ship, and if so, would Trump be losing by ten, or whether voters are so disaffected they'd vote for any clown so long as he said populist, pro-white stuff and had never been elected before.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.
It is so true. Amazing what a horrible person Trump is and still he was the best the GOP could come up with? Republicans knew a real Republican like Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Jeb would not beat Hillary so they decided to play their Trump card. A guy who can't be pinned down because he's such a great bullshitter. But lets not forget Donald Trump is a scumbag. If you thought Bain Capital made Romney un electable, what does this make Trump?

At least eight times over the last 19 years, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s properties have been subject to lawsuits for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act, court records show. Additionally, a federal inspection found ADA violations at one of his properties.

Only once did Trump come close to winning, in a suit that was dismissed at the request of both sides. Five of the cases were settled, while two ended in consent decrees requiring building modifications and one met its end in a Trump property bankruptcy.

When a disabled Purple Heart veteran filed a lawsuit in 2004 alleging that the Trump International Hotel and Tower in New York lacked proper handicapped-accessible emergency exits, guest rooms and restrooms, Trump dragged the case out for three years. He tried to get the lawsuit dismissed and counter-sued his own architects to try and shift liability to them, but a judge dismissed that attempt. Trump eventually settled and agreed to make changes to the hotel.

Donald Trump's Properties Were Sued At Least Eight Times For Disabilities Violations | Huffington Post

This is just one example of what a sleezeball Donald Trump is. And this is the kind of business man Republicans want running the country? Amazing.
And you know dip shit about why big names get sued.
I love your new screen picture. That's fucking hot!
I think I'm falling in love with my avatar.

Just live with it. You and others are voting for Trump, regardless of what he says or flip flops he makes daily, because he thumbs his nose at the establishments of BOTH parties.

There's nothing wrong with that so long as you don't pretend to have a fucking clue as to what he'll do about anything, and you admit you choose to overlook what appear to be financial ties to Putin. And no Hillary's foundation is not comparable, because that's not her personal money.

Personally, I think trump's uptick is directly tied to white dislike of BLM protests and now riots.
Well, I have a clue that if Hillary, God forbid, becomes President, Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan will continue to run the US.
True. But you are literally betting your future that Trump will end corporate globalism and redistribute wealth. And protect white dominance, and while that's another issue, the campaign in not unlike Huey Long.

Edit, and while I don't doubt your sincerity, I won't mind a Trump win so much as my and mine are better off with the status quo of McConnell and Ryan, and I'm pretty certain that's what we'd get. Long term, maybe it won't be so good. But in 13 years, I should be retired in a Fla condo and my kid established.
Trump has had ZERO impetus to bring up these issues in the last 20 years without being prompted by ANYBODY to do so.
Trump will tolerate neither Progressives nor Neo-Conservatives...he hates both and has been stating such for decades.
The US needs a reset.
FDR was a reset and Reagan screwed that up real good.
We need someone just slightly Right of FDR, but not TOO Right.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

Well really it's this group that will be voting for Trump. For the first time in 60 YEARS republicans are losing white educated voters. I imagine that 50% of the Republican party will be voting for a 3rd party candidate, sitting this one out, or voting for Hillary Clinton.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

It's going to be a bloody BLUE election night for Republicans.

Actually yes. I am voting FOR Trump.

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.

A well educated professional don't get fucked up if you know what you are doing.
If you've been following Trump for 20 years then you still vote for him? Then you a poorly informed.
You don't even know how he insulted African American. I think you are only watching Breitfart news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...16-election-cornell-william-brooks/index.html

Well really it's this group that will be voting for Trump. For the first time in 60 YEARS republicans are losing white educated voters. I imagine that 50% of the Republican party will be voting for a 3rd party candidate, sitting this one out, or voting for Hillary Clinton.

Let's be honest. Gw bush didn't really win 2000 or 2004. I know Republicans truly believe the opposite but they also believe birther conspiracies, global warming and evolution aint real and in Donald Trump. So take that with a grain of salt.

So they literally haven't won since 1988. I mean really won. Not bush, Dole, bush, McCain or Romney.

And even Republicans said no thanks to rubio, kasich, jeb, Cruz, and the rest of the losers

OK, the real reason to vote for Trump that the left wing will try and deflect our attention. Forget what he says that scares me a lot less than what Hillary has done. Forget everything but vote on one thing, the SCOTUS nominations. Do you really want a court that is worse than the one we have had? Vote for Hillary and the SCOTUS will continue to write law as they have been doing.

No other issue matters, none, nada, zip, we can not allow Hillary to pick the SCOTUS that might last for 30 years.

Really?

So if Trump starts a nuclear war, that wouldn't be as bad as the Supreme Court deciding, hey, maybe the Second Amendment really is about militias and local states can regulate them?

If Trump starts an international trade war that tanks the US Economy, that would somehow be preferable to the SCOTUS deciding, well, gosh, maybe money doesn't equal speech and rich people can't buy elections.

I'm trying to understand your spurious logic here, guy.

What do you think Hillary's SCOTUS appointments are going to do, exactly, that would effect your life so badly?

OK, the real reason to vote for Trump that the left wing will try and deflect our attention. Forget what he says that scares me a lot less than what Hillary has done. Forget everything but vote on one thing, the SCOTUS nominations. Do you really want a court that is worse than the one we have had? Vote for Hillary and the SCOTUS will continue to write law as they have been doing.

No other issue matters, none, nada, zip, we can not allow Hillary to pick the SCOTUS that might last for 30 years.

Really?

So if Trump starts a nuclear war, that wouldn't be as bad as the Supreme Court deciding, hey, maybe the Second Amendment really is about militias and local states can regulate them?

If Trump starts an international trade war that tanks the US Economy, that would somehow be preferable to the SCOTUS deciding, well, gosh, maybe money doesn't equal speech and rich people can't buy elections.

What do you think Hillary's SCOTUS appointments are going to do, exactly, that would effect your life so badly?
Where in the 2A does it say that fascist Joe?

Really?

You're talking to JoeB? What for?

You clearly aren't paying attention. Hillary is in real trouble for MANY reasons.

Really?

I wouldn't know, i have that guy on ignore because he's a spambot.

Really?

I wouldn't know, i have that guy on ignore because he's a spambot.
All you fascist liberals do...it's a badge of honor...

Oh, yeah. My brother's son, my nephew, is also voting for Trump.

During a recent visit with my nephew, he was telling me and my father what a great man and under appreciated artist Adolf Hitler was.

I thought my dad was going to have a stroke.

Dad's an old school conservative Republican like me and he is just as pissed as I am at the psychopaths which the conservative movement has turned into.

He HATES Trump. But he hates Clinton more. So he is one of those Trump voters who is going to vote against Clinton, not for Trump.
wow, comparing hitler to Trump again.
Personally, I think you are full of shit and that conversation never took place.
As far as nobody voting FOR Trump, Its nice to have someone that knows nothing about other people telling them why they are voting for which candidate.

Really?

Trump is not going to start a nuclear war that is just pure liberal BS. If anyone would it would be Hillary, just look at her record of destruction starting back at waco.

Screw a trade war, our work is all over seas now and they ain't gonna want to have a trade war with the US. We hold the upper hand. Fear not little one it ain't gonna happen.

This BS of "what if Trump does." Can just as easily be extended to "what if Hillary does." What we do know for certain that the next president will do is nominate at least 2 maybe 4 justices. That alone is a reason to vote FOR Trump.

Trump is not going to start a nuclear war that is just pure liberal BS. If anyone would it would be Hillary, just look at her record of destruction starting back at waco.

Guy, you had FOUR investigations of Waco, including one by Republican John Danforth, and they all concluded the Child Molesting Cultists committed mass suicide...

Screw a trade war, our work is all over seas now and they ain't gonna want to have a trade war with the US. We hold the upper hand. Fear not little one it ain't gonna happen.

Actually, we don't hold the upper hand. First, a trade war would increase prices and second, it would reduce the number of jobs when exports dry up.

This BS of "what if Trump does." Can just as easily be extended to "what if Hillary does." What we do know for certain that the next president will do is nominate at least 2 maybe 4 justices. That alone is a reason to vote FOR Trump.

Well, no, it isn't. The problem here is that what we've seen with Trump is a guy with no impulse control, who even other Republicans are terrified of. Which is why he will lose.

Guy, you had FOUR investigations of Waco, including one by Republican John Danforth, and they all concluded the Child Molesting Cultists committed mass suicide...

Actually, we don't hold the upper hand. First, a trade war would increase prices and second, it would reduce the number of jobs when exports dry up.

Well, no, it isn't. The problem here is that what we've seen with Trump is a guy with no impulse control, who even other Republicans are terrified of. Which is why he will lose.

Having lived through the time of Waco nothing in this world is going to convince me that the burning of the compound would have happen had the government did nothing. Had the government not launched a para-military raid for no reason none of this would have happened.

As for the child molestation BS, just liberal lies piled on lies. Yeah the Clinton's were worried about the children so they sent tanks into a tinder box and killed them all. The sure would stop the molestation.

I just wonder what the reaction would have been had this been a predominately black group.

Have you checked the import/export ration for the US? Who gets hurt worse in a trade war, if there were to be one? A trade war that Trump knows helps no one and he has not said he would start one. It is just silly fear mongering by the party whose candidate has nothing to run on.

Never the less you are not going to distract me for the one reason to vote for TRUMP. We can not allow the establishment to pick the next 2-4 justices.

Last edited:
Having lived through the time of Waco nothing in this world is going to convince me that the burning of the compound would have happen had the government did nothing. Had the government not launched a para-military raid for no reason none of this would have happened.

THey launched it for a good reason. The cult was molesting kids and stockpiling weapons.

As for the child molestation BS, just liberal lies piled on lies. Yeah the Clinton's were worried about the children so they sent tanks into a tinder box and killed them all. The sure would stop the molestation.

Again, the Cultists could have come out at any time.

I just wonder what the reaction would have been had this been a predominately black group.

You don't have to wonder. Something like that happened in 1985. And the reaction was kind of the same. Law enforcement could have handled it better, but those fuckers were NUTS!!!!

MOVE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you checked the import/export ration for the US? Who gets hurt worse in a trade war, if there were to be one? A trade war that Trump knows helps no one and he has not said he would start one. It is just silly fear mongering by the party whose candidate has nothing to run on.

Actually, a trade war would hurt first consumers, who would be paying more for goods, then small businessmen, who couldn't make a profit.

But don't take my word for it. HEre's what Moodies and CNBC have to say.

Trump's policies would crush the economy: Moody's

They envision a country with 3.5 million lost jobs, much larger debts and deficits, and an economy that will contract. The billionaire businessman's tax cuts largely will benefit the wealthy while household incomes will stagnate and asset values fall, according to the report from Mark Zandi, Chris Lafakis, Dan White and Adam Ozimek.

"The economy will be significantly weaker if Mr. Trump's economic proposals are adopted. Under the scenario in which all his stated policies become law in the manner proposed, the economy suffers a lengthy recession and is smaller at the end of his four-year term than when he took office," the report said. "By the end of his presidency, there are close to 3.5 million fewer jobs and the unemployment rate rises to as high as 7 percent, compared with below 5 percent today.

Forum List

Back