No one protests Cruz/soros events. I know Trump is the right choice

The fact is Trump is the one expanding the republican base to other than just white voters, and he is getting democrats to join with him. Cruz has shown no ability to expand the rep base by a single vote and his top possible % against hillary is 42

Yo, you might want to check your Poll again? Cruz beats Hillary by more than Trump?

"GTP"
That is without many Republicans voting for Trump....

With the Republican Party entirely behind Trump he obliterates Hillary.
QUITE TRUE, and with the rep party behind cruz, which they wont be by the way, cruz gets 42%

Yo, do you understand Ted Cruz is on a island by himself? He has none of the Establishment supporting him, just like Trump?

"GTP"
View attachment 66924

He has the bushes supporting him, as well as open border billionaires. they are the establishment.

Yo, Cruz can`t help who supports him? Take a gander at David Duke? Yes, he supports Trump, did I let the air out of the balloon?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

I don't think it's the lack of protestors so much as a lack of media coverage because the audience doesnt beat the crap out of them

Well, I suggest he take the little wifey and go find a cave to live in. far far far away from this country.

on edit:
oh shoot I think I put this in the wrong thread. I was talking about Obama and his fretting over climate change instead of our PROTECTION from all enemy's like the oath he took when he pretended to be a President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back