No one protests Cruz/soros events. I know Trump is the right choice

Here is the bottom line for the rep party, either the border is controlled or the illegal flood will cement dems in power forever. Cruz's billionaires will not allow the flood to stop.

Yo, wrong again? Cruz is a "True Conservative," something Trump can`t say!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

People stomping on flags are against trump. Makes him stronger. Big backlash from middle america over this. Us Trump supporters dont disrupt anyones rallies, but WE WILL do one hell of alot of disrupting in Nov.

Yo, the only reason you like Trump is? You`re Fired! Get a real life!

"GTP"
View attachment 66900

The sad thing is you know Cruz cant top 42% nationlly. I can be happy knowing whatever happens the establishment isnt going to win in nov and unless trump is the nominee the reps will lose the house, senate and presidency for a very long time, and in quite fine with that.

Yo, you sound like a Mini Puppet Democrat? Ted Cruz can win, if Rubio and Kasich drop out? The Polls say so!

"GTP"
View attachment 66905
Cruz has 0 chance.

Yo, there is a song called Dreaming? Listen to it?

"GTP"
5c52f66c89c692b54e4999d10b3d1b4d.jpg

Here is the bottom line for the rep party, either the border is controlled or the illegal flood will cement dems in power forever. Cruz's billionaires will not allow the flood to stop.

"GTP"
View attachment 66911
AH, then you can tell me the conservative legislation cruz has gotten passed in the senate?

"GTP"
View attachment 66911
AH, then you can tell me the conservative legislation cruz has gotten passed in the senate?

Yo, tell me why the Establishment hate him?

"GTP"

The fact is Trump is the one expanding the republican base to other than just white voters, and he is getting democrats to join with him. Cruz has shown no ability to expand the rep base by a single vote and his top possible % against hillary is 42

The fact is Trump is the one expanding the republican base to other than just white voters, and he is getting democrats to join with him. Cruz has shown no ability to expand the rep base by a single vote and his top possible % against hillary is 42

Yo, you might want to check your Poll again? Cruz beats Hillary by more than Trump?

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 66911

"GTP"
Apparently they dont, as we now see the bushes using him and open border billionaires supporting him. Bush is as establishment as it gets. Im not invested in the welfare of the establishment as you are. Should Cruz help the establishment install a nominee at the convention i will be delighted to know they will become the permanent minority party. Cruz certainly cant beat hillary and everyone knows it and you know he cant expand the base by a single vote. Trump already has and the mass increase in rep turnout is due to people coming out to support trump who had given up before.

The amazing thing is we finally have a candidate in trump who is doing everything we always said we wanted, namely to be able to expand the party and yet the establishment now hates that idea.

Yo, you might want to check your Poll again? Cruz beats Hillary by more than Trump?

"GTP"
That is without many Republicans voting for Trump....

With the Republican Party entirely behind Trump he obliterates Hillary.

"GTP"

You are well aware Cruz cant beat hillary, we all are. You are also aware that cruz has no ability to appeal to anyone but the far right, even though he is a bush puppet. the increased rep turnout is all due to trump.

"GTP"

QUITE TRUE, and with the rep party behind cruz, which they wont be by the way, cruz gets 42%

"GTP"
View attachment 66911

"GTP"
Apparently they dont, as we now see the bushes using him and open border billionaires supporting him. Bush is as establishment as it gets. Im not invested in the welfare of the establishment as you are. Should Cruz help the establishment install a nominee at the convention i will be delighted to know they will become the permanent minority party. Cruz certainly cant beat hillary and everyone knows it and you know he cant expand the base by a single vote. Trump already has and the mass increase in rep turnout is due to people coming out to support trump who had given up before.

The amazing thing is we finally have a candidate in trump who is doing everything we always said we wanted, namely to be able to expand the party and yet the establishment now hates that idea.

Yo, Sara? I feel sorry for you in a way? You can`t use your brain for the future!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

I know 100% i made the right choice when the elites of both parties are united against Trump. And make no mistake, We will not allow the establishment to win ever again. Should trump not be the nominee we will make certain the rep party goes down in flames. 8years of Hillary and the rep party will be a regional marginal party only.
At least you're consistent at being clueless.

That those opposed to Trump's bigotry and hate feel compelled to protest at his events is representative of a significant number of Americans likewise opposed to Trump's bigotry and hate – Americans who will not be voting for Trump should he be the republican nominee, resulting in his losing the GE.

"GTP"

You are well aware Cruz cant beat hillary, we all are. You are also aware that cruz has no ability to appeal to anyone but the far right, even though he is a bush puppet. the increased rep turnout is all due to trump.

Yo, Sara, Smile? You make me laugh with your garbage? If you were really educated? You would leave Trump in a minute and ""VOTE"" for Ted Cruz!!!

d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

"GTP"

"GTP"

QUITE TRUE, and with the rep party behind cruz, which they wont be by the way, cruz gets 42%

Yo, do you understand Ted Cruz is on a island by himself? He has none of the Establishment supporting him, just like Trump?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

"GTP"

Yo, do you understand Ted Cruz is on a island by himself? He has none of the Establishment supporting him, just like Trump?

"GTP"
View attachment 66924

He has the bushes supporting him, as well as open border billionaires. they are the establishment.

the sad thing for you is they really dont support him and will vote for hillary if he was nominated.

Forum List

Back