No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life is fine. But life is about more than me. And as I have been blessed I am even more required to stand up for those who do not have what I do. Your little selfish belief of we are individuals crap is for the birds. My life being fine doesn't end .white racism. I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies. I refuse to forget were I came from and to stop trying to fight for those in that and other similar communities

My life does not have to be a failure because I oppose mother fucking white racism. Stop cosigning that stupid shit if you are not a racist, and stop cosigning this stupid shit period..

You say that you came from a poor community, but your life is just fine. What is the difference between you and someone who's life is not just fine?

Can Racism Cause PTSD? Implications for DSM-5
Racism itself may be a traumatic experience.

Oh noes, I must have PTSD for hearing prejudiced dumb Polak jokes.
NOT.

Racism is not about telling jokes.

Try again.

I told a sensitive snowflake Black guy to go "Dance with a girl, because Blacks are good dancers" and he replied all upset "That's offensive"

Aw, sniff, sniff complimenting Blacks is such a racist traumatizing experience.

You weren't trying to compliment hm. But this s a traumatizing experience:

Polish are not getting done like this. And certainly not in the same number.

I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies.
Can you be specific? So far you've painted with a very broad brush.

No.
Didn't think so.

Don't want to. And don't have to. This issue s not about me, it is about we. Therefore I do not have to specifically tell you where my hometown is. I can point to almost every lack community in the country and say the same thing. When you guys talk about blacks you paint with the broadest brush possible. .
I just proved you're a lying asshole. Don't get cute with me. I didn't ask where you live or what you fuck or anything else of a personal nature. You claimed whitely ruined your black community and you can't say how.

That says it all.

I will do what want to do with you and you will like it. .Redlining and building a highway right down the middle of our community to name 2.

Good enough? Now why is it that I gotta prove every mother fucking word but your bitch ass can cast all kids of aspersions on me personally with no prof time after fucking time?

I don't lie about these things you lousy son of a bitch. But you have lied about me and about blacks in general.

No.
Didn't think so.

Don't want to. And don't have to. This issue s not about me, it is about we. Therefore I do not have to specifically tell you where my hometown is. I can point to almost every lack community in the country and say the same thing. When you guys talk about blacks you paint with the broadest brush possible. .
I just proved you're a lying asshole. Don't get cute with me. I didn't ask where you live or what you fuck or anything else of a personal nature. You claimed whitely ruined your black community and you can't say how.

That says it all.

I will do what want to do with you and you will like it. .Redlining and building a highway right down the middle of our community to name 2.

Good enough? Now why is it that I gotta prove every mother fucking word but your bitch ass can cast all kids of aspersions on me personally with no prof time after fucking time?

I don't lie about these things you lousy son of a bitch. But you have lied about me and about blacks in general.
I'm not your slave boy, put your dick down. You can't back up your shit, don't try to make it my shortcoming.

No.
Didn't think so.

That says it all.

How did building a highway ruin the community? Was it a matter of homes destroyed by eminent domain or something?

No.
Didn't think so.

That says it all.

Many communities have had highways built through them. It typically boosts business, how could it not? That makes no sense.

My bitch ass just asked you to back up your claims and I have to prove what? That I didn't ask you to back up your claims? Looks like you can't.

That says it all.

I'm not your slave boy, put your dick down. You can't back up your shit, don't try to make it my shortcoming.

You are what I make you. And I just gave you 2 examples of how white racism destroyed our community. I don't make your shortcoming boy, you make hem yourself by being white and not bale to face the truth.

Didn't think so.

That says it all.

You are what I make you. And I just gave you 2 examples of how white racism destroyed our community. I don't make your shortcoming boy, you make hem yourself by being white and not bale to face the truth.
Your "proof" is nonsense. Boy. Makes no sense. You fan the flames of racism and wonder why people reject you?

That says it all.

Many communities have had highways built through them. It typically boosts business, how could it not? That makes no sense.

My bitch ass just asked you to back up your claims and I have to prove what? That I didn't ask you to back up your claims? Looks like you can't.

Why do I need to back my claims? Why? Because your white ass doesn't want to believe it happens?

Redlining: Still a thing

Case in point: This week the Department of Housing and Urban Development settled with the largest bank headquartered in Wisconsin over claims that it discriminated from 2008-2010 against black and Hispanic borrowers in Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.

This happened in 2015.

Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America?
Why do retailers, restaurants and grocery stores stay out of communities that can afford (and want) them?

David Mekarski, the village administrator for the south Chicago suburb of Olympia Fields, told a startling story this week at the American Planning Association's annual conference about a debate he recently had with a restaurant official. Why, he wanted to know, wouldn't quality restaurants come to his mixed-race community, where the average annual household income is $77,000, above the county average

The reply: "Black folks don’t tip, and so managers can’t maintain a quality staff. And if they can’t maintain a quality staff, they can’t maintain a quality restaurant.”

A gasp then rippled through the room in front of Mekarski. "This is one of the most pervasive and insidious forms of racism left in America today," he says.

There's a term for the phenomenon he's describing: retail redlining. The practice is a more recent and less studied variation on redlining as it's been historically recognized in the housing sector. In the context of retail, grocery stores, and restaurants, redlining refers to the "spatially discriminatory practice" of not serving certain communities because of their ethnic or racial composition, rather than their economic prospects.

I said a highway was built and it destroyed our community. Because that's what happened. It makes. perfect sense because it happens to back communities nation wide. I can't fan the flame of racism when I am in a den of racists. You just can't handle the truth.

Didn't think so.

That says it all.

Why do I need to back my claims? Why? Because your white ass doesn't want to believe it happens?

Case in point: This week the Department of Housing and Urban Development settled with the largest bank headquartered in Wisconsin over claims that it discriminated from 2008-2010 against black and Hispanic borrowers in Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.

This happened in 2015.

Why do retailers, restaurants and grocery stores stay out of communities that can afford (and want) them?

David Mekarski, the village administrator for the south Chicago suburb of Olympia Fields, told a startling story this week at the American Planning Association's annual conference about a debate he recently had with a restaurant official. Why, he wanted to know, wouldn't quality restaurants come to his mixed-race community, where the average annual household income is $77,000, above the county average

The reply: "Black folks don’t tip, and so managers can’t maintain a quality staff. And if they can’t maintain a quality staff, they can’t maintain a quality restaurant.”

A gasp then rippled through the room in front of Mekarski. "This is one of the most pervasive and insidious forms of racism left in America today," he says.

There's a term for the phenomenon he's describing: retail redlining. The practice is a more recent and less studied variation on redlining as it's been historically recognized in the housing sector. In the context of retail, grocery stores, and restaurants, redlining refers to the "spatially discriminatory practice" of not serving certain communities because of their ethnic or racial composition, rather than their economic prospects.

I said a highway was built and it destroyed our community. Because that's what happened. It makes. perfect sense because it happens to back communities nation wide. I can't fan the flame of racism when I am in a den of racists. You just can't handle the truth.
If grocery stores think they will have problems in an area that should be their choice, not yours or the government. Now why would they be hesitant about investing in an area. The money isn't as green from black hands? Clean up your community and the money will pour in. Cry racism at every turn and keep them out. Your call.

You say that you came from a poor community, but your life is just fine. What is the difference between you and someone who's life is not just fine?

Nothing. You need to understand just exactly what racism is and what it does to people. .Then you won't ask dumb ass questions..

Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes

Psychophysiology in African-American Samples: Howard University Studies

This is not about he made it why can't other blacks. That's looking at things from the white perspective. Whites have not faced white racism or anything close to it. Therefore looking at things as they do is a mistake.

So, racism affected other people but not you?

C' mon man! Questions like this are irritating.

Why in the FUCK do you think I worked 32 years in the black community?

Dealing with the effects of racism is a lifelong struggle just like dealing with any other form of abuse.

And how did you triumph over that struggle where others haven't?

I'm not answering these questions unkotare. The issue is a macro level issue. ...it.

Your avoidance reveals more than a simple answer would have. You and I both know what you really just said with that duck.

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

I am not going to allow you guys to take this topic off the subject and to make personal attacks until the thread gets shut down like the other one that questioned the beliefs whites have relative to who has been given things. This thread is about the 100 years after slavery ended. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Why should anyone give you the slightest credibility when you can't even be honest?

Nothing. You need to understand just exactly what racism is and what it does to people. .Then you won't ask dumb ass questions..

This is not about he made it why can't other blacks. That's looking at things from the white perspective. Whites have not faced white racism or anything close to it. Therefore looking at things as they do is a mistake.

Dealing with the effects of racism is a lifelong struggle just like dealing with any other form of abuse.

I'm not answering these questions unkotare. The issue is a macro level issue. ...it.

Your avoidance reveals more than a simple answer would have. You and I both know what you really just said with that duck.

I'm not avoiding or ducking anything. I'm just not answering your questions. I know where you want to take this fool and its not where it should be taken..I am here talking about how things have been for blacks and whites. Oprah is a billionaire, but blacks have 15 times less wealth than whites so because Oprah is a billionaire doss this mean she has no righto say that whites are not racist?

I told you along time ago on anther thread that I am talking about this fro the macro level. So either that's how you will discuss it or you will not participate. There are 40 million blacks here. About 1 million live in poverty. What I have done or do not do ends that. It doesn't reduce that number. So then there is no point of asking me how I supposedly conquered something when this society has not conquered it.

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

I am not going to allow you guys to take this topic off the subject and to make personal attacks until the thread gets shut down like the other one that questioned the beliefs whites have relative to who has been given things. This thread is about the 100 years after slavery ended. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Why should anyone give you the slightest credibility when you can't even be honest?

I have been honest. My credibility is not in question The facts support me. It is n YOU and the others here who must show different.

That says it all.

This happened in 2015.

If grocery stores think they will have problems in an area that should be their choice, not yours or the government. Now why would they be hesitant about investing in an area. The money isn't as green from black hands? Clean up your community and the money will pour in. Cry racism at every turn and keep them out. Your call.

Our community is clean. It's less crime riddled than yours. Put down the lies. If crying racism keeps white businesses out, then banks who have all the black dollars in them need to provide loans to the people who have money in their banks to start the businesses that t build their communities. And if crying racism is keeping white businesses out of back communities, then blacks take our trillion dollars and spend it elsewhere. When that happens and businesses start closing or cutting staff, the shit you talk will end.

The government decided to cut these communities up with highways and city governments have decided to give inceptives in the form of TIFFS and tax abatements to white businesses to not build in the black community. So maybe you need to know how things work before you start another one of your anti government racist rants.

I'm not avoiding or ducking anything. I'm just not answering your questions. ...

That's exactly what ducking and avoiding IS, and we both know why you are doing it.

That says it all.

This happened in 2015.

Our community is clean. It's less crime riddled than yours. Put down the lies. If crying racism keeps white businesses out, then banks who have all the black dollars in them need to provide loans to the people who have money in their banks to start the businesses that t build their communities. And if crying racism is keeping white businesses out of back communities, then blacks take our trillion dollars and spend it elsewhere. When that happens and businesses start closing or cutting staff, the shit you talk will end.

The government decided to cut these communities up with highways and city governments have decided to give inceptives in the form of TIFFS and tax abatements to white businesses to not build in the black community. So maybe you need to know how things work before you start another one of your anti government racist rants.
You have no idea what the crime rate is here. If your community was sound business would move in, that's how capitalism works. Green is green.

I'm not avoiding or ducking anything. I'm just not answering your questions. ...

That's exactly what ducking and avoiding IS, and we both know why you are doing it.

.So why am I doing it?

.So why am I doing it?

Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

This happened in 2015.

You have no idea what the crime rate is here. If your community was sound business would move in, that's how capitalism works. Green is green.

I'm talking about the United States white population. Our crime rate is lower than that. You see, blacks have a 1 trillion dollar economy and we spend most of it with white business, therefore our community must be sound business. You talk about an imaginary capitalism. A capitalism where there is no racism, nationalism, ethnocentrism or sexism. That capitalism does not exist.

Last edited:

.So why am I doing it?

Answer my questions and I'll answer yours.

There has been no triumph over anything dunce. You do not triumph until the problem you are dealing with is gone. Just because I say my life is fine doesn't indicate any of the things you have assumed. Nor does anyone have to be a miserable loser for pointing out past and continuing white racism. You say you are not a racist but you buy into all the same ideas.

LeBron James life is much finer than mine, but that did not stop the N word from being painted on his gate. So what's your fucking point?

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

This was the OP And as usual you nr the rest of the racists here do not want to discuss the real issue. The OP was not about how I triumphed over something according to your opinion. You are the one ducking and dodging he issue presented. And you do so to try denying how racism exists now and how it impacts the lives of blacks today. Nor do any of you want to admit that whites have been given government help and rights no one else got that has benefitted them to this very moment. You and the others here are dodging this .

I know why you asked the questions, that's why I didn't and will not ever answer them. YOU need to read the information you were given, them start understanding that racism by whites is not this simple thing you and the other white racists think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back