No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.
Who needs an excuse for something they had nothing to do with? You benefited more than any white person but you don't have the spine to own it. You're parasite instead, sucking off the teat you criticize.

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation.
That's a lie. My grandparents came from Germany as did one of my parents. You're just a stupid little racist monkey worthy of nothing less than laughter. The life you ruined was your own doing, not whitey's.

But the problem with what you say is that my life is just fine. When did your grandparents get here?

Now you are just going to face the fact. The root cause of the problems blacks face stem from white racism.

But....you just said your life is just fine. So...?

And what are you thanking him for? The fact that you are too much of a coward to talk about the 100 years where whites got every preference the law allowed, all the opportunities the law allowed and handouts a out the ass?

Because he reminded me slavery still exist in this country physical chains and mental ones that blacks have for the democrat party..

And the rest of your post is continuation of playing the victim, I didn't get where I am today because of special.treatment, I could of done it black, brown , yellow , green or blue fool
There is no such thing a splaying the victim. ...

There isn't? Ever?

Not when one side whines about being discriminated against when they are not or who cries about getting jobs taken from them by blacks when they are not, or who whines about 230 points on SAT scores in 8 out of over 3,000 universities even as whites are the majority of the students in the 8 universities and they don't ever tell themselves they are playing the victim ....

So, now you're saying there IS such a thing as playing the victim?

No. I am saying that if one side is making all those false claims and it's not playing the victim, there is no such thing as playing the victim.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

If you have no intention of supporting your accusation, you have a moral obligation to withdraw it.

Here you go appeasing and enabling the racists again.

There you go again. You are accusing him of being a racist without supporting the charge.

There are a lot of racists around here, but he is not one of them as far as I can see. He's got other issues, but I haven't noticed racism as among them.

Last edited:
So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Who needs an excuse for something they had nothing to do with? You benefited more than any white person but you don't have the spine to own it. You're parasite instead, sucking off the teat you criticize.

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation.
That's a lie. My grandparents came from Germany as did one of my parents. You're just a stupid little racist monkey worthy of nothing less than laughter. The life you ruined was your own doing, not whitey's.

But the problem with what you say is that my life is just fine. When did your grandparents get here?

Now you are just going to face the fact. The root cause of the problems blacks face stem from white racism.
When? How does that matter? The were farmers, no one gave them a living based on their whiteness. Same with my parents and me.

I was an electrician in the military. The military being the social equalizers they are made a black guy an electrician and put him in the shop. If he was white he would not have been there. He literally could not hook up a double pole switch. His tools had weld spots on them from current. He was dangerous. You can't see any of that because you are what you hate, a racist.

Because he reminded me slavery still exist in this country physical chains and mental ones that blacks have for the democrat party..

And the rest of your post is continuation of playing the victim, I didn't get where I am today because of special.treatment, I could of done it black, brown , yellow , green or blue fool

There isn't? Ever?

Not when one side whines about being discriminated against when they are not or who cries about getting jobs taken from them by blacks when they are not, or who whines about 230 points on SAT scores in 8 out of over 3,000 universities even as whites are the majority of the students in the 8 universities and they don't ever tell themselves they are playing the victim ....

No. I am saying that if one side is making all those false claims and it's not playing the victim, there is no such thing as playing the victim.

You are testament to the falsehood of that assertion.

When? How does that matter? The were farmers, no one gave them a living based on their whiteness. Same with my parents and me.

I was an electrician in the military. The military being the social equalizers they are made a black guy an electrician and put him in the shop. If he was white he would not have been there. He literally could not hook up a double pole switch. His tools had weld spots on them from current. He was dangerous. You can't see any of that because you are what you hate, a racist.
He was wiring switches with the power on?

There isn't? Ever?

No. I am saying that if one side is making all those false claims and it's not playing the victim....

But it is, obviously.

My life is fine. But life is about more than me. And as I have been blessed I am even more required to stand up for those who do not have what I do. Your little selfish belief of we are individuals crap is for the birds. My life being fine doesn't end .white racism. I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies. I refuse to forget were I came from and to stop trying to fight for those in that and other similar communities

My life does not have to be a failure because I oppose mother fucking white racism. Stop cosigning that stupid shit if you are not a racist, and stop cosigning this stupid shit period..

150217170953-inequality-white-retirement-780x439.jpg

You make no point.

The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.
  • If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.
  • If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters | Demos

I do think that blacks and Hispanics would invest more if this was the case.

So, why did the Black - White wealth gap grow so much in the past 25 years?
Shouldn't the opposite have held true since now generations of Blacks who have enjoyed Civil Rights should have been building more wealth, no?
Do we have any evidence of Black equality?
Absolutely not.

You have been shown why. Maybe you read the DEMOS study perhaps?

My Polish American grandmother was just a factory worker, and had amassed a net worth of about $300,000.
She put down straight cash to buy a car for $10,000, and put down $80,000 straight cash on as a down payment for a house.

So, no I don't really believe your sob stories, especially not with welfare in place to help prop you up if you fail.

I think you just don't know how to save, and invest wisely.
Be that by actual investments, or investing in education.

I'm 56, retired and own my home.
You're wrong.

.Your grandmother was white.

It doesn't matter what you believe. The documentation speaks for itself.

Well, if you supposedly could do it, why are other Blacks struggling, maybe because they're the inferior ones?

My life is fine. But life is about more than me. And as I have been blessed I am even more required to stand up for those who do not have what I do. Your little selfish belief of we are individuals crap is for the birds. My life being fine doesn't end .white racism. I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies. I refuse to forget were I came from and to stop trying to fight for those in that and other similar communities

My life does not have to be a failure because I oppose mother fucking white racism. Stop cosigning that stupid shit if you are not a racist, and stop cosigning this stupid shit period..

You say that you came from a poor community, but your life is just fine. What is the difference between you and someone who's life is not just fine?

There isn't? Ever?

No. I am saying that if one side is making all those false claims and it's not playing the victim....

But it is, obviously.

Then you go tell these whites about how they play the victim and stop bothering me me because I say it does not exist when thy try running that bullshit game because they don't like hearing of how they still practice racism or how they today benefit from it..

th

Please explain how i benefitted from the unequal treatment of our black citizens, or are you just trolling?

You make no point.

The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.
  • If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.
  • If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.
The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters | Demos

I do think that blacks and Hispanics would invest more if this was the case.

Shouldn't the opposite have held true since now generations of Blacks who have enjoyed Civil Rights should have been building more wealth, no?
Absolutely not.

My Polish American grandmother was just a factory worker, and had amassed a net worth of about $300,000.
She put down straight cash to buy a car for $10,000, and put down $80,000 straight cash on as a down payment for a house.

So, no I don't really believe your sob stories, especially not with welfare in place to help prop you up if you fail.

You're wrong.

Well, if you supposedly could do it, why are other Blacks struggling, maybe because they're the inferior ones?

Why are there whites like you? Maybe they are the inferior ones.

th

Please explain how i benefitted from the unequal treatment of our black citizens, or are you just trolling?

Are you really this stupid?

Absolutely not.

You're wrong.

Why are there whites like you? Maybe they are the inferior ones.

The Whites who assume Blacks are equal, are truly the inferior ones.

IQ-Genes-Chart.png

th

Are you really this stupid?

I didn't think you could answer, thanks for confirming. See ya!

There isn't? Ever?

But it is, obviously.

Then you go tell these whites about how they play the victim ....

I tell people of every stripe, all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back