No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
85% of Euro-Americans prefer a homogenous european environ. Unkocoon , negrofication is rephensible to the vast majority of Whites. The colored are avoided like herpes.

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation.
That's a lie. My grandparents came from Germany as did one of my parents. You're just a stupid little racist monkey worthy of nothing less than laughter. The life you ruined was your own doing, not whitey's.

But the problem with what you say is that my life is just fine. When did your grandparents get here?

Now you are just going to face the fact. The root cause of the problems blacks face stem from white racism.

But....you just said your life is just fine. So...?

My life is fine. But life is about more than me. And as I have been blessed I am even more required to stand up for those who do not have what I do. Your little selfish belief of we are individuals crap is for the birds. My life being fine doesn't end .white racism. I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies. I refuse to forget were I came from and to stop trying to fight for those in that and other similar communities

My life does not have to be a failure because I oppose mother fucking white racism. Stop cosigning that stupid shit if you are not a racist, and stop cosigning this stupid shit period..

You say that you came from a poor community, but your life is just fine. What is the difference between you and someone who's life is not just fine?

Nothing. You need to understand just exactly what racism is and what it does to people. .Then you won't ask dumb ass questions..
Can Racism Cause PTSD? Implications for DSM-5
Racism itself may be a traumatic experience.

Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes

Psychophysiology in African-American Samples: Howard University Studies

This is not about he made it why can't other blacks. That's looking at things from the white perspective. Whites have not faced white racism or anything close to it. Therefore looking at things as they do is a mistake.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

If you have no intention of supporting your accusation, you have a moral obligation to withdraw it.

Here you go appeasing and enabling the racists again.

You have made countless accusations that remain unproven. I said there is no such thing a playing the victim. I don't know what playing the victim is. I don't have to prove something I say does not exist. Why don't you show me what playing the victim is supposed to be.

Look in the dictionary , your name is beside the words playing the victim..

You have been shown why. Maybe you read the DEMOS study perhaps?

My Polish American grandmother was just a factory worker, and had amassed a net worth of about $300,000.
She put down straight cash to buy a car for $10,000, and put down $80,000 straight cash on as a down payment for a house.

So, no I don't really believe your sob stories, especially not with welfare in place to help prop you up if you fail.

I think you just don't know how to save, and invest wisely.
Be that by actual investments, or investing in education.

I'm 56, retired and own my home.
You're wrong.

.Your grandmother was white.

It doesn't matter what you believe. The documentation speaks for itself.

Well, if you supposedly could do it, why are other Blacks struggling, maybe because they're the inferior ones?

Why are there whites like you? Maybe they are the inferior ones.

The Whites who assume Blacks are equal, are truly the inferior ones.

IQ-Genes-Chart.png

No whites like you are inferior.

That's a lie. My grandparents came from Germany as did one of my parents. You're just a stupid little racist monkey worthy of nothing less than laughter. The life you ruined was your own doing, not whitey's.

But the problem with what you say is that my life is just fine. When did your grandparents get here?

Now you are just going to face the fact. The root cause of the problems blacks face stem from white racism.

My life is fine. But life is about more than me. And as I have been blessed I am even more required to stand up for those who do not have what I do. Your little selfish belief of we are individuals crap is for the birds. My life being fine doesn't end .white racism. I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies. I refuse to forget were I came from and to stop trying to fight for those in that and other similar communities

My life does not have to be a failure because I oppose mother fucking white racism. Stop cosigning that stupid shit if you are not a racist, and stop cosigning this stupid shit period..

You say that you came from a poor community, but your life is just fine. What is the difference between you and someone who's life is not just fine?

Oh noes, I must have PTSD for hearing prejudiced dumb Polak jokes.
NOT.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th

Please explain how i benefitted from the unequal treatment of our black citizens, or are you just trolling?

Are you really this stupid?

I didn't think you could answer, thanks for confirming. See ya!

I did answer. You can't be that stupid. Because number 1, you know how you have benefitted.

Nothing. You need to understand just exactly what racism is and what it does to people. .Then you won't ask dumb ass questions..

This is not about he made it why can't other blacks. That's looking at things from the white perspective. Whites have not faced white racism or anything close to it. Therefore looking at things as they do is a mistake.

So, racism affected other people but not you?

My Polish American grandmother was just a factory worker, and had amassed a net worth of about $300,000.
She put down straight cash to buy a car for $10,000, and put down $80,000 straight cash on as a down payment for a house.

So, no I don't really believe your sob stories, especially not with welfare in place to help prop you up if you fail.

I think you just don't know how to save, and invest wisely.
Be that by actual investments, or investing in education.

I'm 56, retired and own my home.
You're wrong.

.Your grandmother was white.

It doesn't matter what you believe. The documentation speaks for itself.

Well, if you supposedly could do it, why are other Blacks struggling, maybe because they're the inferior ones?

Why are there whites like you? Maybe they are the inferior ones.

The Whites who assume Blacks are equal, are truly the inferior ones.

IQ-Genes-Chart.png

No whites like you are inferior.

Blacks like you are inferior, who just keep their hand open demanding Whites hand over the loot, they owe you.

NOT.

Racism is not about telling jokes.

Try again.

C' mon man! Questions like this are irritating.

Why in the FUCK do you think I worked 32 years in the black community?

Dealing with the effects of racism is a lifelong struggle just like dealing with any other form of abuse.

NOT.

Racism is not about telling jokes.

Try again.

I told a sensitive snowflake Black guy to go "Dance with a girl, because Blacks are good dancers" and he replied all upset "That's offensive"

Aw, sniff, sniff complimenting Blacks is such a racist traumatizing experience.

Dealing with the effects of racism is a lifelong struggle just like dealing with any other form of abuse.

And how did you triumph over that struggle where others haven't?

If it's so bad for Blacks in the U.S.A, then why don't more of them leave?
Are they lazy idiots, or masochists?

It's funny, during the post Civil War segregation in the U.S South, Blacks overwhelmingly stayed in the Southern states.
Doesn't that suggest that something's wrong, no?

I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies.
Can you be specific? So far you've painted with a very broad brush.

No.
Didn't think so.

Don't want to. And don't have to. This issue s not about me, it is about we. Therefore I do not have to specifically tell you where my hometown is. I can point to almost every lack community in the country and say the same thing. When you guys talk about blacks you paint with the broadest brush possible. .

And how did you triumph over that struggle where others haven't?

I'm not answering these questions unkotare. The issue is a macro level issue. We'll discus this at that level or we will not discuss .anything. This is why you were given the information. Try reading it.

If it's so bad for Blacks in the U.S.A, then why don't more of them leave?
Are they lazy idiots, or masochists?

It's funny, during the post Civil War segregation in the U.S South, Blacks overwhelmingly stayed in the Southern states.
Doesn't that suggest that something's wrong, no?

If it's so bad for your polish ass why don't YOU leave?

No. What .this suggests s that blacks were freed with no money and were unable to move.

I came from a poor black community destroyed because of racist policies.
Can you be specific? So far you've painted with a very broad brush.

No.
Didn't think so.

Don't want to. And don't have to. This issue s not about me, it is about we. Therefore I do not have to specifically tell you where my hometown is. I can point to almost every lack community in the country and say the same thing. When you guys talk about blacks you paint with the broadest brush possible. .
I just proved you're a lying asshole. Don't get cute with me. I didn't ask where you live or what you fuck or anything else of a personal nature. You claimed whitely ruined your black community and you can't say how.

That says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back