No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so what site would you suggest, Stormfront?
Neither, Stormfront is the mirror image of the site you linked.

What I would suggest, however, is getting a job and stop mooching off of others. Radical stuff, I know.

I worked for 45 years from 9 until 54. How about you?

About Demos

Demos is a public policy organization working for an America where we all have an equal say in our democracy and an equal chance in our economy.

Not quite the mirror image of stormfront.

About Demos | Demos

Lets use a ore conservative source for you..

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One

Federal policies also reinforce the wealth gap, as many of them largely result in increasing the wealth of those who already have it.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One

You can't handle the truth.

What I would suggest, however, is getting a job and stop mooching off of others. Radical stuff, I know.

About Demos

Demos is a public policy organization working for an America where we all have an equal say in our democracy and an equal chance in our economy.

About Demos | Demos

Federal policies also reinforce the wealth gap, as many of them largely result in increasing the wealth of those who already have it.

I clicked on DEMOS. There is even less chance at getting the truth from them than you or Stormfront.

Get a job, support your spawn and stop being a parasite.

About Demos

About Demos | Demos

I clicked on DEMOS. There is even less chance at getting the truth from them than you or Stormfront.

Get a job, support your spawn and stop being a parasite.

.Everything shows us that you white dudes have been and continue being the parasites

Just one look at todays's negro shows that slavery was a huge negative for Whites. Damn. How can we rid ourselves of the plague?

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th
I think we should go back to slavery. It's would be great for the economy. Seriously, what would be the down side?

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

th
I think we should go back to slavery. It's would be great for the economy. Seriously, what would be the down side?

The negro is too backward to adjust to slavery. Just a bad deal overall. Keep them in the grass hut

Who needs an excuse for something they had nothing to do with? You benefited more than any white person but you don't have the spine to own it. You're parasite instead, sucking off the teat you criticize.

Who needs an excuse for something they had nothing to do with? You benefited more than any white person but you don't have the spine to own it. You're parasite instead, sucking off the teat you criticize.

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation. This means your parents benefitted from segregation and because they benefitted you benefitted. You whites here want to tell everybody else ho much they benefitted, but you don't like being told you did. But it is you who are the parasites. All the facts show this. Now you can talk all the silly mumbo jumbo you want, but you won't find not one law or [policy that has been made the benefit lacks that restricts whites from equal opportunity.

But in the other direction, there are plenty. So many that I have now started a third thread showing how whites have done what you guys have lied about others doing and for longer and not one of you have been men and women enough to discuss it. All you can do is what you do now.

Make stupid ass personal attacks telling me to get job,or how I am a parasite because you know that your whirs ass has been slapped with the truth and shown a mirror of just who has been the ones who have gotten the most handouts.

So now none of you whites you ever benefited from segregation and the next thing I am going to be told s that blacks made the segregation laws to segregate against ourselves.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation. This means your parents benefitted from segregation and because they benefitted you benefitted. You whites here want to tell everybody else ho much they benefitted, but you don't like being told you did. But it is you who are the parasites. All the facts show this. Now you can talk all the silly mumbo jumbo you want, but you won't find not one law or [policy that has been made the benefit lacks that restricts whites from equal opportunity.

But in the other direction, there are plenty. So many that I have now started a third thread showing how whites have done what you guys have lied about others doing and for longer and not one of you have been men and women enough to discuss it. All you can do is what you do now.

Make stupid ass personal attacks telling me to get job,or how I am a parasite because you know that your whirs ass has been slapped with the truth and shown a mirror of just who has been the ones who have gotten the most handouts.

So now none of you whites you ever benefited from segregation and the next thing I am going to be told s that blacks made the segregation laws to segregate against ourselves.

The quintessential butt hurt negro. Complaining about his life when he has every chance afforded to him. Laws that force people to hire you. You don't deserve anything but being a slave. You'll cry and cry and cry until one day you decide to resist arrest and get your stupid ass shot.

We aren't talking about slavery anymore. No one today owned slaves so we don't blame those from the past for slavery.
Actually there are slaves in America today. Those who are not aware of that fact are naive.

Thank you .

And what are you thanking him for? The fact that you are too much of a coward to talk about the 100 years where whites got every preference the law allowed, all the opportunities the law allowed and handouts a out the ass?

Because he reminded me slavery still exist in this country physical chains and mental ones that blacks have for the democrat party..

And the rest of your post is continuation of playing the victim, I didn't get where I am today because of special.treatment, I could of done it black, brown , yellow , green or blue fool
There is no such thing a splaying the victim. ...

There isn't? Ever?

The quintessential butt hurt negro. Complaining about his life when he has every chance afforded to him. Laws that force people to hire you. You don't deserve anything but being a slave. You'll cry and cry and cry until one day you decide to resist arrest and get your stupid ass shot.

There are no laws to force anyone to hire me but we have had 240 years of laws where dumb unqualified whites like you were given jobs over more intelligent, literate and educated and qualified people of color only because they were white.

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation.
That's a lie. My grandparents came from Germany as did one of my parents. You're just a stupid little racist monkey worthy of nothing less than laughter. The life you ruined was your own doing, not whitey's.

There are no laws to force anyone to hire me but we have had 240 years of laws where dumb unqualified whites like you were given jobs over more intelligent, literate and educated and qualified people of color only because they were white.
Not me. I'm not a race. You think you are, that's your problem, not ours.

Zomy! I'm so oppressed, mah people so oppressed! WAHHHHH! :crybaby:

:rolleyes-41: ONS. Every now and then someone has it. IM2 has it bad.

Yeah right. Like the transmission shop I worked at owned by blacks where they didn't even know how to use a volt meter. These guys were older than me and I had to show them how to use a simple volt meter. They didn't know how to road test vehicles either. Now deny this slave, as I know you will. Like I said you deserve it. You want everything given to you and you will always blame someone else when you don't get it. AKA, the prefect democrat.

Actually there are slaves in America today. Those who are not aware of that fact are naive.

Thank you .

And what are you thanking him for? The fact that you are too much of a coward to talk about the 100 years where whites got every preference the law allowed, all the opportunities the law allowed and handouts a out the ass?

Because he reminded me slavery still exist in this country physical chains and mental ones that blacks have for the democrat party..

And the rest of your post is continuation of playing the victim, I didn't get where I am today because of special.treatment, I could of done it black, brown , yellow , green or blue fool

There isn't? Ever?

Not when one side whines about being discriminated against when they are not or who cries about getting jobs taken from them by blacks when they are not, or who whines about 230 points on SAT scores in 8 out of over 3,000 universities even as whites are the majority of the students in the 8 universities and they don't ever tell themselves they are playing the victim and I have never seen you .asking them anything about it.

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

If you have no intention of supporting your accusation, you have a moral obligation to withdraw it.

But you do have something to do with the years after slavery. Your grandparents benefitted from segregation.
That's a lie. My grandparents came from Germany as did one of my parents. You're just a stupid little racist monkey worthy of nothing less than laughter. The life you ruined was your own doing, not whitey's.

But the problem with what you say is that my life is just fine. When did your grandparents get here?

Now you are just going to face the fact. The root cause of the problems blacks face stem from white racism.

Thank you .

There isn't? Ever?

Not when one side whines about being discriminated against when they are not or who cries about getting jobs taken from them by blacks when they are not, or who whines about 230 points on SAT scores in 8 out of over 3,000 universities even as whites are the majority of the students in the 8 universities and they don't ever tell themselves they are playing the victim ....

So, now you're saying there IS such a thing as playing the victim?

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

If you have no intention of supporting your accusation, you have a moral obligation to withdraw it.

Here you go appeasing and enabling the racists again.

You have made countless accusations that remain unproven. I said there is no such thing a playing the victim. I don't know what playing the victim is. I don't have to prove something I say does not exist. Why don't you show me what playing the victim is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back