NO One's Buying It...Not Even Democrats. So just STOP Already.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Well she has the highest honesty rating from the candidates from the Politifact and independent fatchecking organisation.

Compare to Trump she is an angel... Trump is the most deceitful presidential candidate in modern times...

He has a very poor relationship with the truth....

He is an embarrassment for America, everyone else the world can't believe that this many Americans are falling for a conman...

Can the Trumpsters tell us why he lies so much... 3/4s of what comes from his mouth is a lie...

If he is so right al the time, why does he lie so much...

Well she has the highest honesty rating from the candidates from the Politifact and independent fatchecking organisation.

Compare to Trump she is an angel... Trump is the most deceitful presidential candidate in modern times...

He is an embarrassment for America, everyone else the world can't believe that this many Americans are falling for a conman...

Can the Trumpsters tell us why he lies so much... 3/4s of what comes from his mouth is a lie...

To me, what you just said is tantamount to saying >> "Yes, we know Hillary is not only a liar but a criminal and scheming and makes deals with our enemies for her own personal gain, and basically bad for this nation. However, since I am a liberal my job is to pretend she is good and the only way of defending her is to divert all criticism and talk about Trump instead. That is our only way of fooling everyone about the witch of ender."

And oddly enough, what liberals like you do is exactly what the mainstream media does for Hillary, hide her and pretend all her crimes do not exist.

LOL

That is your problem, facts and evidence doesn't match your propaganda...

Your candidate feels he needs to tell lies 3/4s of the time...

Why does he need to do that? Why does he need to be so deceitful?
When Hillary lies her lips move. No sale!

We're talking about Trump now. If truth is so important to you, why are you voting for the most dishonest candidate running?

To me, what you just said is tantamount to saying >> "Yes, we know Hillary is not only a liar but a criminal and scheming and makes deals with our enemies for her own personal gain, and basically bad for this nation. However, since I am a liberal my job is to pretend she is good and the only way of defending her is to divert all criticism and talk about Trump instead. That is our only way of fooling everyone about the witch of ender."

And oddly enough, what liberals like you do is exactly what the mainstream media does for Hillary, hide her and pretend all her crimes do not exist.

What fucking crimes? She's been investigated and CLEARED every single time, because the so-called crimes are actually rumours that Republicans make up and then convince rubes like you that they're real. The investigation shows no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses, and still you say she committed a crime.

LOL

That is your problem, facts and evidence doesn't match your propaganda...

Your candidate feels he needs to tell lies 3/4s of the time...

Why does he need to do that? Why does he need to be so deceitful?
When Hillary lies her lips move. No sale!

We're talking about Trump now. If truth is so important to you, why are you voting for the most dishonest candidate running?
I'm not voting for Hillary. Which is what the thread is about. Trump exagerates like New Yorker and lefties hyperventilate. Hillary lies about national security matters, people die and lefties can't be bothered.

What fucking crimes? She's been investigated and CLEARED every single time, because the so-called crimes are actually rumours that Republicans make up and then convince rubes like you that they're real. The investigation shows no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses, and still you say she committed a crime.
Yes, she committed crimes. Anyone else would be in prison. There was simply no way the Democrat DOJ was going to go after her. The investigation proved she lied, about sending and receiving classified emails, about the number of devices she used, about deleting emails after they were requested.

You are corrupt, we get it.

I do not have the stomach to even address you.

That means you win again.

He said Hillary was an angel. You lied about what he said. You are a poor Catholic.

I do not have the stomach to even address you. That means you win again.
You can't address him except for lies, T.

Forum List

Back