NO "Popular Vote" if states choose to have the Legislature Vote for Federal Offices

Do you support state legislatures taking Federal elections instead of popular vote?

• Yes, Federal elections would be honest, fair and transparent.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, the popular vote is better, I'll explain why.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
1. Then they get voted out.
2. Elections are too important to allow Zuckerbucks, migrants, mail-in fraud, commercial buys, etc., to fuck with.
3. Do you remember the "hanging chads" in FL?
4. How about "access" and GA's "Jim Crow" Laws?

Seeing your elected reps vote would be crystal clear, no whining allowed.
Change YOUR states laws and leave mine alone!

Prove me wrong that by 2024 Biden wouldn't have allowed 3m migrants into the US.
No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

An argument from ignorance is an assertion that a claim is either true or false because of a lack of evidence to the contrary. The speaker assumes that their position is true because it has not been or cannot be proven false, or that their opponent’s position is false because it has not been or cannot be proven true.

State LEGISLATURES decide how their state elections are held.

Popular voting is unpopular, no matter who wins. The other side always cheated.

So how about a formal voice vote by state legislators to decide Federal Elections?

There would be no cheating because the votes would be public voice votes.

The vote counting would be simple, beyond reproach, and immediate.

I like the idea. No commercials. No phone calls.

No big money "Zuckerbucks" buying elections, just our elected state officials doing their jobs.
/——-/ Then we could finally be a Banana Republic ruled by the oligarchy.

"This" is about Hillary Clinton. I just saw her on TV saying that she fears state legislators taking control of elections.
If Hillary opposes it, I'm all for it.
Too bad she didn't fear her husband would be playing hide the cigar with an intern in a W.H. closet. The woman is not rational.

You'd need to elect good people. The way it is now money controls all elections. At least we could use legislators as bait for lobbyists.

Rather than remove the people, how about passing strict campaign finance laws, term limits and other restrictions on what senators can receive.

Maybe then we can stop them all from becoming millionaires when they make $174,000 per year.

Biden letting in 3,000,000 migrants who will also be voting is voter fraud.
Presidential elections need to be by state legislatures who change their states' voting laws to protect election integrity.
They may vote in your state, but won't vote in mine. We don't play that crap here. You guys should learn how to run a polling place.

No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

An argument from ignorance is an assertion that a claim is either true or false because of a lack of evidence to the contrary. The speaker assumes that their position is true because it has not been or cannot be proven false, or that their opponent’s position is false because it has not been or cannot be proven true.
When you can't prove your LIE you put on your tap dancing shoes and look stupid.

Actually Biden already let in close to 5,000,000 migrants, plus "got aways".

1666747677236.png
ADD UP 2021 and 2022

Rather than remove the people, how about passing strict campaign finance laws, term limits and other restrictions on what senators can receive.
Maybe then we can stop them all from becoming millionaires when they make $174,000 per year.
Never happen. Money talks, bullshit walks. Just look at how many incumbents lose elections.

How does money control my vote?
By convincing commercials, by shows like "The View" showing only one side, by the MSM's drumbeat of biased programming, etc.

Lawyers have a saying, "repeat something 3x and someone believes it". Look at Mastriano in PA. Democrats gave him funding to win the nomination, just to crucify him in the general.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back