No 'Stand Down' Order In Benghazi, Despite What Darrell Issa Said

The CIA got there in 25 minutes. After that the scumbag militia got off a lucky mortar shot 5 hrs later. The military couldn't get there in any reasonable time frame and WOULD'T HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE. BTW, that's another country. Jeebus you hater dupes are fos. SHUT THE FEQ UP AND READ SOMETHING NOT FROM YOUR BRAINWASHERS....

I just showed you Ham had the protective detail until August 3rd, Hillary could have but chose NOT to request an extension.

Now shut the fuck up.

Ham eh?

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Weeks later, Stevens traveled to Germany for an already scheduled meeting with Ham at AFRICOM headquarters. During that meeting, Ham again offered additional military assets, and Stevens again said no, the two officials said

eggs with your ham ?

The CIA got there in 25 minutes. After that the scumbag militia got off a lucky mortar shot 5 hrs later. The military couldn't get there in any reasonable time frame and WOULD'T HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE. BTW, that's another country. Jeebus you hater dupes are fos. SHUT THE FEQ UP AND READ SOMETHING NOT FROM YOUR BRAINWASHERS....

I just showed you Ham had the protective detail until August 3rd, Hillary could have but chose NOT to request an extension.

Now shut the fuck up.

Ham eh?

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Weeks later, Stevens traveled to Germany for an already scheduled meeting with Ham at AFRICOM headquarters. During that meeting, Ham again offered additional military assets, and Stevens again said no, the two officials said

eggs with your ham ?

(smile) Ham indeed offered Stevens CONTINUED security, HAM's people had been in charge of it UNTIL August 3rd.

Steven's himself could not authorize it, it had to be formally requested....

The
last extension expired the 3rd of August and the State Department
decided to not request a further extensionJ
but it is a formalized
process that is department to department rather than the combatant
commander and ambassador

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=AAEBCAA5-4C8F-4820-BACD-2DB9B53C3424

Try again, I enjoy bitch slapping idiots.

Now shut the fuck up.

Ham eh?

eggs with your ham ?

(smile) Ham indeed offered Stevens CONTINUED security, HAM's people had been in charge of it UNTIL August 3rd.

The
but it is a formalized
commander and ambassador

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=AAEBCAA5-4C8F-4820-BACD-2DB9B53C3424

Official: Amb. Stevens Refused Additional Security | Military.com

notice the date; May 15, 2013

Last edited:
Ham eh?

eggs with your ham ?

The
but it is a formalized
commander and ambassador

You aren't paying attention....it couldn't COME from Stevens, as Ham said, it HAD to be Dept. to Dept. if State didn't approve the request Stevens COULDN'T request it.

You are out of your league kid.

Note the dates from Ham's testimony....HIS security responsibility ENDED Agust 3rd......sorry kid.

Subcommittee on Oversight and InvestigationsJ
WashingtonJ D.C.
WednesdayJ June 26J 2013

You want dates?

This is the date of Ham's testimony to Congress ;)

The
but it is a formalized
commander and ambassador

You aren't paying attention....it couldn't COME from Stevens, as Ham said, it HAD to be Dept. to Dept. if State didn't approve the request Stevens COULDN'T request it.

Note the dates from Ham's testimony....HIS security responsibility ENDED Agust 3rd......sorry kid.

prior to Hams responsibility ending .. May before August ... dates confuse you much?

Yes, the testimony backs up the events as happening in varied manners, once the killers got in, they had control quickly, and too late for any outside assistance. The military cleared away the fog of lies yesterday.

prior to Hams responsibility ending .. May before August ... dates confuse you much?

(scratching my head) Really?

The date from your article is May of 2013.....the incident in question is August of 2012....and Benghazi happened on September of 2012.

Ham's responsibilityended August 3rd of 2012, Benghazi happened Set 11 of 2012....State Dept decided NOT to request an extension of Ham's protection evern though they could have.

I am embarrassed for you #7

WashingtonJ D.C.
WednesdayJ June 26J 2013

You want dates?

I've got dates. Reportedly Ham knew of the danger long before his stint ended and Stevens refused extra security ... maybe you can tell everyone how a story is published by the media 90 days prior Ham's departure and took Ham out of the loop .. you cant refute the story with anything other than your opinion can you ?

WashingtonJ D.C.
WednesdayJ June 26J 2013

You want dates?

I've got dates. Reportedly Ham knew of the danger long before his stint ended and Stevens refused extra security ... maybe you can tell everyone how a story is published by the media 90 days prior Ham's departure and took Ham out of the loop .. you cant refute the story with anything other than your opinion can you ?

Kid look, the date you are citing is the date of the ARTICLE you cited, not of the events.

Like I said, I am EMBARRASSED for you.

WashingtonJ D.C.
WednesdayJ June 26J 2013

You want dates?

Kid look, the date you are citing is the date of the ARTICLE you cited, not of the events.

don't be, mistakes happen, I made one. Chances are I won't, loose a wink of sleep over it.. chances are you will patting yourself on the back.

don't be, mistakes happen, I made one. Chances are I won't, loose a wink of sleep over it.. chances are you will patting yourself on the back.

Nope.
The difference is I fact check myself, you'll learn to.

Nope.

GREAT. Then show me an actual factcheck report that's a rebuttal of Stevens denying security assistance

going to dinner with friends maybe you'll have one when I get back.

Last edited:

Nope.

GREAT. Then show me an actual factcheck report that's a rebuttal of Stevens denying security assistance

going to dinner with friends maybe you'll have one when I get back.

I've linked to Ham's testimony several times, do your own work.

Someday...liberal scum will claim nobody died in the attack, err movie critics riot....

Some day Conservative unpatriotic maggots will come to see what a fucked up thing it was to stand with the terrorists when we were attacked in Benghazi.

Just like they did when we were attacked on 9/11.

Mitt on Benghazi.

Fucking scumbags..the lot of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someday...liberal scum will claim nobody died in the attack, err movie critics riot....

Some day Conservative unpatriotic maggots will come to see what a fucked up thing it was to stand with the terrorists when we were attacked in Benghazi.

Mitt on Benghazi.

I am comfortable being your fucking enemy,do something about it fuck head.

Mitt on Benghazi.

I am comfortable being your fucking enemy,do something about it fuck head.

Sure.

How do you keep an idiot waiting?

Give me a few and I will tell you.

:D

Forum List

Back