[MENTION=49106]Siete[/MENTION]

Ms. Tsongas. And is it customary to make these requests through
the Ambassador and for the Ambassador to bless it and make this request
or the assent back to you in order for you to you have the authority
to move forward?

General Ham. Actually rna I am it is a fairly formalized a very
formalized process that the Department of State formally requests in
this instance of the Department of Defense support in terms of the
Site Security Team. The State Department did that.
That) as I think
most members know that Site Security Team was extended twice. The
last extension expired the 3rd of August a
and the State Department
decided to not request a further extension but it is a formalized
process that is department to department rather than the combatant
commander and ambassador.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=AAEBCAA5-4C8F-4820-BACD-2DB9B53C3424

You are well over your head #7.

[MENTION=49106]Siete[/MENTION]

Yawn.

Go away kid.

translation;

I can't dispute that.

go tell your handlers a kid made a fool out of you .

(smile) You aren't intelligent enough to make a fool of anyone kid, you can't even read.

the State Department
decided to not request a further extension but it is a formalized
process that is department to department rather than the combatant
commander and ambassador

I am starting to feel sorry for you little boy.

Strawman, I said nothing about a conspiracy. Still with your toddler arguments.

So how is it after 5 hours of the attack, the ... wait for it ... Libyans ... finally took control of the compound? How is it we couldn't get any force there in five hours? Seriously, our military couldn't get any serious help to them in f-i-v-e hours. Even you though your dim fog of stupidity have to be saying, WTF?

That's what we're saying, WTF? We want to know why. You would be demanding resignations already if this were the Republicans instead of your messiah.

Yeah.

Those military folks should have gotten on the Libyan subway and shit.

Been right there..you betcha!

I'd have flown helicopters, but I'm not a dimwit. So seriously, you think the military couldn't get enough support to retake the compound in under 5 hours if they were trying? Seriously? And obviously if the military's hands weren't tied, they'd have tried.

It was retaken in half an hour... Ay caramba!

Yeah.

Those military folks should have gotten on the Libyan subway and shit.

Been right there..you betcha!

I'd have flown helicopters, but I'm not a dimwit. So seriously, you think the military couldn't get enough support to retake the compound in under 5 hours if they were trying? Seriously? And obviously if the military's hands weren't tied, they'd have tried.

It was retaken in half an hour... Ay caramba!

What?

The CIA got there in 25 minutes. After that the scumbag militia got off a lucky mortar shot 5 hrs later. The military couldn't get there in any reasonable time frame and WOULD'T HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE. BTW, that's another country. Jeebus you hater dupes are fos. SHUT THE FEQ UP AND READ SOMETHING NOT FROM YOUR BRAINWASHERS....

I just showed you Ham had the protective detail until August 3rd, Hillary could have but chose NOT to request an extension.

Now shut the fuck up.

Ham eh?

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Weeks later, Stevens traveled to Germany for an already scheduled meeting with Ham at AFRICOM headquarters. During that meeting, Ham again offered additional military assets, and Stevens again said no, the two officials said

eggs with your ham ?

I'm trying to figure this. Why would Ham have anything to do with security?

The State Department had already hired and this is on record Libyan militias.

I just showed you Ham had the protective detail until August 3rd, Hillary could have but chose NOT to request an extension.

Now shut the fuck up.

Ham eh?

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Weeks later, Stevens traveled to Germany for an already scheduled meeting with Ham at AFRICOM headquarters. During that meeting, Ham again offered additional military assets, and Stevens again said no, the two officials said

eggs with your ham ?

I'm trying to figure this. Why would Ham have anything to do with security?

The State Department had already hired and this is on record Libyan militias.

The Libyan's were hired AFTER August 3rd.

Until August 3rd General Ham and the Dept of Defense were in charge of Steven's Security.

Up until then the State Dept had been renewing that authority.

Nobody knows why State didn't request it after that.

I'm not getting it. So not exactly "stand down" but "remain where you are"

ok to me it means don't fucking move by a superior. and libs are rejoicing?

fuck off here.

None of this tidal wave of bs would have made ANY DIFFERENCE, dupes. And yes it probably WAS that stupid RW video that caused this attack...The mission was retaken within minutes, and nothing would have stopped those mortar shots. Get a real life.

Who has he stood up to...besides the little sisters of the poor?

Everybody he should, and not getting us into any stupid bs, like your idiot chickenhawk moron heroes that got us in all these messes....How's your hero Putin doing? Gaddaffi? Osama? Palin? And all the rest in good time...

Everybody he should, and not getting us into any stupid bs, like your idiot chickenhawk moron heroes that got us in all these messes....How's your hero Putin doing? Gaddaffi? Osama? Palin? And all the rest in good time...

Stick to generalities Gertrude...it's what you LIBTARDS do. GFY.

None of this tidal wave of bs would have made ANY DIFFERENCE, dupes. And yes it probably WAS that stupid RW video that caused this attack...The mission was retaken within minutes, and nothing would have stopped those mortar shots. Get a real life.

So you are still sticking with the "it was the video" franco?

:lmao:

okey dokey

Putin has Crimea the jewel of the Ukraine and now Iraq. You have given him Iraq.

Gaddafi? Libya is a wasteland of militias. Osama? Show me his body.

Oh and by the way your dumb fuck in the WH has allowed a bigger and better and rock star jihadist to nuke the ME His name is Baghdadi. Obama let him loose in 2009.

Palin? Longest 15 minutes ever asshole. :lol:

Always remember there was no order to "stand down".

They were only ordered to "remain in place".

I bet Ambassador Stevens feels better now.

Forum List

Back